Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm
((holly crap your going soft. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Tibby silently followed Falcon into the forest, this was the sort of place she was familiar with. When she heard the men she whirled behind a tree and watched, horrified as she saw Falcon hanging from a tree in a net. She calculated her chance of defeating the mercanaries(?) in her head, they weren't good.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm
(lol agreed)
Falcon was utterly in a mess. He had lost Natashee and now they had caught him. What an idiot i am today! Anyone would have seen that net on the ground and YOUR the one with hawk like vision! he mentally scolded himself. The first man spoke. "My I must say Falcon that was rather clumsy and ironic of you. The bird getting stuck in a tree!" Falcon easily knew that voice. The man speaking had very dark skin and spoke in a smooth feline like voice. That was Donther."Hmph! Im just gald we finnally caught you!" Said a crackly voice dripping with hostility. The voice belonged to Reone(Ray-oon) the shortest of the man whose skin was pale enough that in the right light it looked ALMOST green The third man said nothing. He just watched Falcon with a hard expression. Von never was the welcoming one, Falcon thought sarchastically to himself. "Welcome back Falcon." he said in a smug voice. Like always Von seemed to always know what others were thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Tibby banged her head against a tree, "you stupid, stupid, elf!" she thought to herself, "Why couldn't I have been born a dragon?" She looked at the large men, they seemed to be nothing but muscle, then she looked at her own skinny body, she was quick and sly, but there was no way she could overpower these monsters. "Come on Falcon, fight!" she thought in his direction, like he was going to here it, riiight.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Falcon jolted. He looked around (inconspicuously of coarse) trying to find the soarce of the noise he had just heard in sounded like it was coming from the other tree. Oh never mind that I ve got to get out of this! he thought urgently. Ok now lets think, in order to cut the net i would need something sharp and since my talon gauntletts are in my backpack which i cannot reach at this moment.......crap. Im gonna have to sprout my own talons. he thought miserably. Changing his whole body into that of a bird wasnt comforable but it didnt hurt. However when he did only a selcet part....it was beyond painful. Oh well Falcon suffer through it, he told himself. He braced then focused until he could feel the tingling senseation in his hands. It was about to get excruciating.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Von acted faster. In a flash he had cut the rope holding Falcons net rap up sending Falcon to the hard ground. As soon as Falcon hit the ground he received a swift kick from Von knocking the wind out of him. "Dont try that again." Von warned dangerously.color=black]For the moment Falcon was trying to catch his breath glaring at Von defiantly.[  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Tibby looked at Falcon, his face ooked apprehensive, as if something was going to happen, maybe....
(Hey, Saphire? You want a distraction? eek )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 pm
(Hmmmmmm.... tricky to say. what kind?).
Falcon refused to give up. Von didnt scare him like he did to just about anyone else. And now that he was on the ground he had a better chance of a full morph into a falcon. But once again Von was about three steps ahead. Von dropped to the ground and placed his knee upon Falcons chest making it even harder to breath. "You just try it, and Ill crush your bird body into a powder." he said presssing even harder for emphasis. Falcon sighed in defeat they had him. "Alright Von, just get it finished with." he said simply.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm
(Lol, I have an idea...tell me if you like it. I delete it if you have a different idea.) Tibby gently stepped out from behind the tree, Falcon needed help, just a distraction at the least. "Hello." she said, as she walked gracefully towards the men, "Could you tell me how to find the road to town?" she tilted her head lightly and fluttered her eyelashes. She had no idea how these men would take it, but it was a disrtaction. She let her body relax a little, trying to look attractive, acting like she didn't see Falcon from where she stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 pm
(lol omg shay thats crazy but i think that can make the cut lol)
Falcon mouth was agape. WHAT WAS SHE DOING!!?? he asked himself in horror. It seemed Von was just as puzzled by the elven girl as he was. Reone seemed to be debating whether or not he should quickly kill the newcommer. And then there was Donther. Donthers eyes were gleaming in a way Falcon had seen far too many times. Please dont he begged. Unfortunately that was to no avail. "Why hello there young miss," he started "Im afraid that were in the same boat here for I too am lost." he said. Oh please no Falcon begged. And I happen to be lost in your lovely eyes." he purred in a silky voice giving her a flirtacious smile.[/  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:55 pm
A look of shock came over Tibby for a moment, it was WORKING? Tjis had not been expected, but instead of running she went with it. "Why, thank you." she giggled ridiculously, she gently stepped foreward, twirling a strand of red hair, "Run Falcon!" she thought loudly, not that anything changed, he still couldn't here her. "So may I ask your name?" she asked the one that had spoken, smiling cutely.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm
Kree stomped her foot in annoyance, Falcon kept running from her. “I’m coming Falcon… if you love me or NOT!!!” She yelled, she quickly climbed up the cliff to fid several good looking men, one of whom was hitting on Tibby. She quickly transformed into her sexy human form and limberly stepped up to the boys, she had previously noted falcon lying on the ground in a net. “Yum, Tibby who are these delicious men? OH, oh I want that one,” She pointed at Von. She placed his hands around her waist and pushed his hands down so he was grabbing her butt (Mmm butumms). She then cuddled on his chest, but after a while she paused, and (Get ready for this one!!!!!!!!!) Pushed his lips to hers and added tongue (*GASP* that brat!!!). While distracting him she grew a lion tail in which held a knife that used to be at her hip, she slipped it over to Falcon. “I’m Soooo sorry Falcon, I just want to help.”  

ruggaboo

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 pm
kara ran to join the others. "huh?" she looked confusedly at the men and the others. she walked up to tibby. "what's going on?" she asked sweetly tring not to seem stupid. "who are they?" she cocked her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 pm
At first Falcon was in utter shock. Then he felt betrayed. Next he felt an uncontrolable rage. He could do nothing but scream in anger. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???!!!!!!!!" He screamed.color] While all this was happening Donther continued to pursue Tibby. "Some call me Donther, but you can call me handsome." he said.[/ Von had no idea what to do. So instead he quickly pushed the gorgeous girl away from him so he could catch his breath. He heard Falcons yell. Ahhhh...Falcon has a girl friend. And a sneaky one at that, he thought to himself noticing the knife she snuck to him. He smirked at Falcon. "Well I see while you were gone you found yourself a pretty new girl friend. Not very modest is she?" he asked knowing it would make Falcon mad.Falcon attempted to leap at him but still caught in the net he was unable to.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 pm
kara looked at the camotion. "i see...." she mumbled to her self. "they're enemys..." kara looked behind her. "i should tell joseph we're over here..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games