Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:31 pm
"I agree with Arthur, we should tie her up and find that guy before he loses it...well more than he already has." Ro said, readjusting so the woman was on her rear end as Ro held her arms behind her back. She kicked and screamed, but Ro held her down.
In her struggles, a silver coin, identical to the ones that everyone else had, fell from her person.
Henry quickly snatched it up and stuffed it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 pm
[[ 'ooc Alrighty! I will make this post to the best of my abilities... ]]

She had arrived, probably a little later than everyone else, though it wasn't exactly her fault. Well... Maybe a little... But the scenery was just so spectacular around here, she couldn't help bringing out her camera and taking a few shots, right? But now that her escapades were through with, she could get on with it. He hand touched the large door to the home with some doubt... Should she enter? After everything she had heard about the place, she felt as if she were willingly walking into her death... But, it couldn't be all that bad, could it...?

She pushed the door open, hearing it creak. "Hello...?" she said, her voice soft, but seemingly loud and echoing into the house. The locks of blonde hair blew askew across her face, hiding it from view momentarily before she closed the door behind her, hearing it click shut. From upstairs she could hear voices... Voices that sounded as if they were rushed and panicked... But, why?

Slowly, her footsteps soft against the floor as she walked up the staircase and onto the second floor, she came to see a group of people, mostly men, and two women, one being pinned down. What a strange sight... "Uhm, excuse me..." she said softly, probably inaudibly as she always was...

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Arthur's head snapped to her. "Another one?" he inquired. "Did you shut the door too?" he demanded, read her expression before she could reply, and muttered "you clot." With a sigh, he turned towards the direction Henry had run off in. Flashlight oblique in his right hand, he checked to see if Ro was following. "I'm going. I would like your assistance, but if you refuse to offer it, then I suppose I won't take it. That man needs our help and could benefit from it. This woman cannot. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:02 pm
Monica quickly huddled behind the Doctor. Impatiently, she tugged at the straps of her bag.

"Hello." She waved at the newcomer. "If you want to know what's going on you might want to follow us. I don't think we have the time to sit and explain everything. Though, I could explain it on the way. We're in a hurry to save a life. If you stay here you risk being bitten by that mentally unstable creature."

She tried being as brisk as possible. However, there was so much going on it was a little difficult to summarize it in one sitting.

"By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any pain killers. My legs are killing me."  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 pm
"Was I supposed to...?" her voice came out in a small volume... She felt as if she had done something wrong. Had she? Follow them? She didn't know these people, but they looked much safer than the woman who was lying on the ground. Bitten? What was going on? There were so many questions racing through her head, and she hurried after the woman who was speaking to her. "Okay..." she finished, going to the side of the woman, who seemed the kindest... Hearing the comment on pain killers, she mentally kicked herself. So, she had forgotten something. She shook her head, feeling bad she didn't have simple pain killers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:15 pm
Arthur shook his head. "I'm sorry. It's just once you close the door, I don't think you're allowed to leave that way. I suppose I should explain what's occurred up to this point.

"We entered, discovered an over-large room. One of our compatriots attempted to leave, whereupon he fainted. When he awoke (only after I opened the door) he awoke, albeit mentally disturbed. He made a run for it, upon which this fine lady assaulted some of our members. These same members insit on trying to do something for her. There's no hope for her; we're chasing after the person we think can be saved." He moved for the door.  

SirBayer

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:29 pm
After hearing the explanation, she nodded. "Oh..." she said softly, keeping her eyes faced down. Perhaps it was wrong of her to have ever entered the place then... How silly of her... 'Oh, but Serena, you knew you wanted to come here... Have a look around... Take some pictures of things... You and I both knew...' the voice said, echoing in her head softly, a malicious sort of tone about it...

Serena shook her head, looking about. Well then, if this person needed to be saved, Serena would help as much as she possibly could... she was never all that great with this, but she'd try.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 pm
"Well, if you do decide to come along make sure you stick behind one of these guys. Don't exert yourself to much. We have to think about the safety of the group." Monica spoke. "We're all strangers, but we have to learn to get along. Though, I still don't have any names."

She rubbed her bruises softly. "I wish I'd brought a pen light. If I get separated I won't be able to see a thing. Shouldn't we make a plan in case any of us get separated?"  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm
"Serena," she said softly. It was almost comical how her responses consisted of merely one word. Her eyes were still focused on the ground, that voice in her head still nagging at her in a way that made her feel a bit irritable, but she wouldn't let it show.

She herd the woman's proposition and nodded. It was a good idea to stick in groups... It was easier to combat things when in groups, after all... Fetching a flashlight from her bag, she clicked it on, and then commenced in attempting to hand it to the woman, who seemed to talk enough for everyone... It was nice. At least the woman's voice made the voice in her head disappear...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Ro looked up to the newcomer and nodded his greeting, seeing as his hands were full, "Ro," he offered to both of the women, "Nice to meet you."

He nodded in agreement, "You're right, we need to stick in a group." he said before looking at Arthur and calling after him, "Are you going to tie her up or not? I said I liked your idea, she's getting a bit rowdy..." he said.

This was true, it seemed that at the sight of someone new, the woman's attempts at escape became more vigorous.

((I had work today, sorry for not being on.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 am
Henry played with the coin in his pocket as they began to move. He sullenly went along with their plan. If they wanted to go in and get killed, that was fine by him. But he was sure as hell going to be at the back, so he would at least have the satisfaction of watching them go down first.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:34 pm
"I'm Andreas," replied... well, Andreas. Who else? "Should I stay here and try to watch Crazy Girl while you catch Captain Overdose?" he asked. "And, uh, the rope would be nice, Doc. Like, now."  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm
Arthur nodded, a little chagrined, pulled off his backpack, and tossed the rope to Andreas. "I'd like to get that back, so try to tie her to something, please?" he asked. "If we get separated... well, I have two flashlights. I'll lend you the little LED one, this Maglight's for me," Arthur told Monica. He reached into his backpack and drew out the LED, meanwhile backing into the door Gregory had ran through. "Now, we don't have much time, so let's go. I don't think you should stay, not alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm
She accepted Serena's flashlight.

"I've been ready for the longest. My feet are starting to grow roots. Let's go."  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Arthur pushed through the door with finality.

((BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I DON'T KNOW! NATIVE ISN'T AROUND!))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games