Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:42 pm
Gaia Name: Blue

Likes: anime, dogs, animals, unicorns, stars, snow, cold weather, unicorns, playing Yu-gi-Oh cards, to drive over the speed limit

Dislikes: chemistry, early classes, having to drive under 55mph, stereotypes, working classes

What got you into Seto: the first thing that got me into him was because he was played by one of my fave VAs Eric Stuart. Another reason is because he always thinks he is the best even when he loses, and how he loves his lil bro no matter what. And lastly is because of his determination

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: people think I am shy when they meet me, and that I am a good girl, but I am very talkative and "bad" when you get to know me. I am NOT a dumb blonde. I love to collect wolves, unicorns, glow in the dark moon and stars, watching horror movies is one of my favorite stress reliefs. Another hobby of mine is singing. I am in college studying to be a vet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:46 pm
Gaia Name: The bitchy b***h!

Dislikes: emo kids

What got you into Seto: The yu-gi-oh card game

Other: mrgreen  

Enjou_Garyuu

Chisette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:04 pm
Gaia name: Chisette
Likes: flying monkies, scented candles, lemons and spicy food
Dislikes:bacon, snobby billionaire heiresses named after cities(j/k, that's hot)
What got you into Seto: 3 beers and a valium
Rank in the Guild: member
Other: Seto's got it going on,yo. He should be in, like, Kool-Aid commercials or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:07 pm
....Ok..Im sticking up for Chisette here so hes not mauled sweatdrop This here is my cousin, hes a rather random being. But hes harmless I swear, however cuz, I see your post humorous, I cant believe you said that xd  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

mysticneko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:06 am
Gaia Name: mysticneko

Dislikes: bigots, homophobes, stupid people, people with no sense of humor

What got you into Seto: Well... he's hot. What's more to like? xd

Other: I wonder if I'm the oldest member? It would be funny if I was. xd Hope this guild is fun and hope to some good conversations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:07 pm
mysticneko
Gaia Name: mysticneko

Dislikes: bigots, homophobes, stupid people, people with no sense of humor

What got you into Seto: Well... he's hot. What's more to like? xd

Other: I wonder if I'm the oldest member? It would be funny if I was. xd Hope this guild is fun and hope to some good conversations.

Welcome Neko-chan! *glomps* xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

kinobi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:10 pm
Gaia Name: kinobi

Likes: Birds, reading, Vampires and shiny things. My favorite manga is Rurouni Kenshin, next is Fruits basket. Then either Yu Yu Hakusho or Yu-Gi-OH.

Dislikes:

What got you into Seto: I liked his cold attitude and the way he doesn't let anything get to him -or so you think-

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:47 am
Gaia Name: Phantomyume

Likes: reading, sewing, playing video games (game of the month: Sly 3)

Dislikes: stuck up and intolerant people

What got you into Seto: just his sexyness and the way he's so distant. *sigh*

Other: Ummm... I really like bishonen. 4laugh They are all so cute!! 4laugh And I'm really random, so I must apologize for any future randomness. sweatdrop

Itoshii Yume

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Gaia Name: LunarSong

Dislikes: The mentally impared.

What got you into Seto: His seriousness. I hate characters that are never serious >_>; Or are just plain immature.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Just a member...

Other: "....."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:47 pm
Gaia Name: Autumn Mari

Dislikes: Eh...ferrets and monkies.

What got you into Seto: His eyes, his intelligence, and his great look legs. ^^ Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh was the first anime i really got into..so I guess that's how I got into him. Maybe.

Rank in the guild: I'm just a member.  

Kittens Wear Mittens

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:24 pm
Gaia Name: darkstar92

Real Name: Elizabeth, but you can call me what ever you want. (I have a friend who calls me Lizzy-Bear)

Dislikes: People who are judgemental, people who aren't nice,

What got you into Seto: I don't know. I was watching the show, and I just became a fan sweatdrop

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member I think.

Other: Hmm..... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:41 pm
Hi, this is my first day as part of this guild and I'm so happy to finally be apart of it biggrin biggrin biggrin Ok, you want to know about me? well here it is:

Gaia Name: Tsunraye

Real Name: Nicole, But everyone calls me Chibi, mostly because I'm the youngest in my little group of friends. I'm second shortest but I know it has to do with me being a year younger than everyone else : whee xp

Age: 16 (just turned 2 months ago -_- everyone else is turning 17 or 18 this year crying crying )

Likes: Anime, Volleyball, Singing, Reading, Writing, Playing guitar, Making AMV's, Seto (of course), Plushies ( my fav being my Sesshoumaru one ^^...I havent goten my hands on a Seto one yet crying ), aaaand Sesshoumaru.( yes I do..but hes soooo pretty too)

Dislikes: Ummmm... Oh yeah spiders(long story from when I was young), People who are judgemental, self-centred, tell you what to do when you dont even know them(you know, the ones who act like they know everything)

What got you into Seto: Ok at first, I had no idea who the guy even was. when I saw Yu-Gi-Oh! for the first time it was the second episode and so for weeks (they only showed one episode a week) they'd talk about this Kaiba guy and I sat there going " WHO IS KAIBA?!" And then I missed the next episodes with him in it and went back to the whole wondernig who this guy was. And then I saw him; him and those BLUE eyes; those pretty blue eyes. I hated him at first but one night I went on the internet and I was loking at Yu-Gi-Oh! pictures and I came across a really nice Seto one and when I went to bed, all I could see was that pair of becautiful blue eyes staring at me. And I just love Eric Stuart (did you know the guys got his own band?! theyre sooo good) And the rest is history ^^

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): I'm the newest member (first day woot!)

Other: If you're intersted I'm in the process oif making a new Seto AMV. I know it probab;ly wont surpass the popularity and hiugh rankings that "Seto's Message" did but I just had to make a new one with this song. Look for it soon on AMV.org!

4laugh 4laugh redface redface  

Tsunraye

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:44 pm
^ Yes fangirls, this is the infamous maker of "Seto's Message" biggrin ^

And welcome everyone! Make yourselves at home!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:03 pm
How on Earth did I ever get accepted...

Gaia Name: Ani Blade

Age: 15 (So close to being able to drive without an adult watching my every move x___x )

Dislikes: Mary/Gary-sues, l33t, despies, flamers...

What got you into Seto: He has the most interesting persona, and I adore trench coats xD
Actually, I have no idea, I was obsessed with Yami no Yuugi before, and then suddenly became nuts over Kaiba Oo;

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Newbie xD; (member)

Other: Uh... like what? o.o;
Hm... I'm a shounen-ai/yaoi otaku, with the favourite pairings being Stoicshipping, Prideshipping (scandal/time/rewind), and Tabloidshipping; for the ones that Seto's in at least.
I really can't think what to write at the moment x-x;

Ani Blade

Dragon

8,865 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Yukyoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:25 pm
Gaia Name: Kamui_Dark0 *although I'll probably change it*

Likes: Sweets, Kaiba, videogames, anime, reading a good book.

Dislikes: Sports.

What got you into Seto: His strong personality, he has a good reason to be cold. His love for his brother...he's my hero *-*

Other:A great guild I hope...I've been searching for Seto fans but they just stare at me. sweatdrop Well, I'll try to be useful.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games