Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I have a cell phone, and yeah, the people in my school are cell phone obsessed, or they don't have one. What's sad is that even if cells didn't exist, they wouldn't read. Because they don't like books. DX How can you not like books?!

I have NO idea.
I love books...(I love video game too, but that besides the point)
Kay, So you know the Harry Potter series? I jsut say the sixth movie last week, and wanting to refresh my memory on what happens in the 7th, I went and...'borrowed' my mom's copy.
I'm waiting for the paper back to come out before i get my own.(or buy one form the library :B)
Anyway, I started readin it at like, 5:00 last night, ya know? Well, at like 1:10 AM, I'm done with it.
XD I read waaay too fast...
(of course, the last time i read it was like, 3 years ago :B And i rea dit in a day then, while sharing with my mom.)

The seventh book doesn't seem worth the effort to read so quickly. I've read the first Harry Potter book between 4-5 times, the second 3-4, the third, fourth, and fifth 3 times, the sixth twice, and the seventh once. I love video games as well, just probably less than books. I could live without games, most likely, but if I couldn't read at least a little daily, my sanity would probably go down the drain and then even I could become a violent serial killer (sadly, I can picture that happening :c )

For me, that sorta thing is drawing...
I have to doddle or draw somehting every day or I'll dieee....I mean, seriously. And it doesn't help i've compeletly out drawn my whole sketch boook in two months...
It had 80 dang pages, i tell you, 80!

My sister draws a lot. I just do it when inspiration or boredom strike. Which is why I was able to fill my sketchbook (started around November) before the end of the school year. Sure, I ripped a lot of pages out, but it still was quite a bit. I just finished rereading the first Artemis Fowl book today. I started it yesterday and got to page 106. c: I love reading.

Only those fools that surronded us offline do not love reading, THEY ARE FOOLS.
They shall suffer the wraith of my army of anime/manga/video game/novel....
That took a long time to say XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I have a cell phone, and yeah, the people in my school are cell phone obsessed, or they don't have one. What's sad is that even if cells didn't exist, they wouldn't read. Because they don't like books. DX How can you not like books?!

I have NO idea.
I love books...(I love video game too, but that besides the point)
Kay, So you know the Harry Potter series? I jsut say the sixth movie last week, and wanting to refresh my memory on what happens in the 7th, I went and...'borrowed' my mom's copy.
I'm waiting for the paper back to come out before i get my own.(or buy one form the library :B)
Anyway, I started readin it at like, 5:00 last night, ya know? Well, at like 1:10 AM, I'm done with it.
XD I read waaay too fast...
(of course, the last time i read it was like, 3 years ago :B And i rea dit in a day then, while sharing with my mom.)

The seventh book doesn't seem worth the effort to read so quickly. I've read the first Harry Potter book between 4-5 times, the second 3-4, the third, fourth, and fifth 3 times, the sixth twice, and the seventh once. I love video games as well, just probably less than books. I could live without games, most likely, but if I couldn't read at least a little daily, my sanity would probably go down the drain and then even I could become a violent serial killer (sadly, I can picture that happening :c )

I have to doddle or draw somehting every day or I'll dieee....I mean, seriously. And it doesn't help i've compeletly out drawn my whole sketch boook in two months...

My sister draws a lot. I just do it when inspiration or boredom strike. Which is why I was able to fill my sketchbook (started around November) before the end of the school year. Sure, I ripped a lot of pages out, but it still was quite a bit. I just finished rereading the first Artemis Fowl book today. I started it yesterday and got to page 106. c: I love reading.

XD. When the great battle of cosplayers takes place, they shall wish they had never insulted...The Books.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD. When the great battle of cosplayers takes place, they shall wish they had never insulted...The Books.

Foolish mortals.
They should never have insulted us XD We are gods, here in netslum, thanks to the almighty power of .hack >D
Oi, I've been wondering...Why'd you start liking .hack anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Foolish mortals.
They should never have insulted us XD We are gods, here in netslum, thanks to the almighty power of .hack >D

My obsession is really all my sister's fault. First, she asked for Infection for her birthday. Then she bought .hack//Legend of Twilight's three volumes. Then, she got .hack//SIGN from the library and we watched it together. Also, she had a Shonen Jump Subscription and I would read the volumes after her. .hack//SIGN is what got me obsessed, but when I came across an ad for .hack//G.U. in the Shonen Jump, I really wanted it. So, really, eventually I rewatched SIGN, and the obsession grew. Yeahhhh. I also watched her play Infection, but she gave up on beating Skeith, to my great annoyance! D<
In any case, here I am, completely obsessed with .hack, it being my sister's fault no matter how much she hates the fact that I'm obsessed because if she hadn't introduced it to me, I never would be in this guild or have a poster of Trilogy on my wall or own the box set of the .hack//SIGN dvds or have 6 soundtrack cds total.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Foolish mortals.

My obsession is really all my sister's fault. First, she asked for Infection for her birthday. Then she bought .hack//Legend of Twilight's three volumes. Then, she got .hack//SIGN from the library and we watched it together. Also, she had a Shonen Jump Subscription and I would read the volumes after her. .hack//SIGN is what got me obsessed, but when I came across an ad for .hack//G.U. in the Shonen Jump, I really wanted it. So, really, eventually I rewatched SIGN, and the obsession grew. Yeahhhh. I also watched her play Infection, but she gave up on beating Skeith, to my great annoyance! D<
In any case, here I am, completely obsessed with .hack, it being my sister's fault no matter how much she hates the fact that I'm obsessed because if she hadn't introduced it to me, I never would be in this guild or have a poster of Trilogy on my wall or own the box set of the .hack//SIGN dvds or have 6 soundtrack cds total.

XD I wish i had enough money to get the OSTs. But i'm too busy trying to earn enough money to go to an anime con here that i can't do that...
The reason i got obssessed is when my family and me went to California, and met one of my dad's old friends. He gave us a whole bunch of old PS2 games, along with a demo disk of .hack//Infection. I was really curious about Infection, so when we got home, i put it in Linda(My PS2 XD) and started playing. Right after Orca got data-drained, I loved it...@_@ So, i guess i can, technically, blame California, my Dad's old friend, and my Dad for getting obssesed with .hack xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Foolish mortals.

XD I wish i had enough money to get the OSTs. But i'm too busy trying to earn enough money to go to an anime con here that i can't do that...
The reason i got obssessed is when my family and me went to California, and met one of my dad's old friends. He gave us a whole bunch of old PS2 games, along with a demo disk of .hack//Infection. I was really curious about Infection, so when we got home, i put it in Linda(My PS2 XD) and started playing. Right after Orca got data-drained, I loved it...@_@ So, i guess i can, technically, blame California, my Dad's old friend, and my Dad for getting obssesed with .hack xD

I see! Yeah, I never have things that I really want to spend money on despite getting a lovely amount of allowance each week (at least, I'm supposed to be. My parents haven't given it to us since the end of May, I believe) so when I do want stuff such as the soundtracks or a volume of D. Gray-Man, I have the money to buy the stuff. Also, my parents seem pretty willing to take me to convention things, if I ever can find out about them, which I usually can't.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Shocking! I'm actually going to try and get this topic back on topic! I'm sorry for causing it to get off topic in the first place TT-TT. Anyway.
Lately my dreams seem to have a setting of something like an 18th century town or something. And it seems to always be winter. The first dream like that seemed to have Kuroshitsuji characters and they were on a quest of some sort. That somehow progressed to me and some other people standing on a giant metal shelf covered with plates and toys and barbies and we were shaking it and trying to stay on for some contest thing. The latest dream with that sort of setting was really more of a city thing, but it managed to incorporate Doctor Who, previous dreams, and just general adventure into it.
I think I stabbed somebody in it. I was running away from something. I think I also was a hobo, essentially. I ended up in a cathedral place with the police after me, in any case. We were on some sort of mission thing. There was one part of that dream that was kind of scary. The things my mind comes up with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 pm
lolI had a wier dream too...
I can't remeber it anymore. When i tried to remember what happened after i woke up, i just couldn't think of it...
All i remember was that it was very serious, and would have made a great book. And that i was no really me, and was playing as the 'main character' i guess you could say...
I also remember that the City we were in resembled R:2 Mac Anu, but it wasn't quite right either...
I so blame falling asleep with my MP3 in the GU Music files.
That was a while ago, though, a couple of weeks....
And i think i had a 'continuation' dream on thta other one lats night...
All i remember from this one, is everything that i remembered last time Plus I was playing someone named 'Ayumu'.....
It was really wierd :I  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
I can't remeber it anymore. When i tried to remember what happened after i woke up, i just couldn't think of it...
All i remember was that it was very serious, and would have made a great book. And that i was no really me, and was playing as the 'main character' i guess you could say...
I also remember that the City we were in resembled R:2 Mac Anu, but it wasn't quite right either...
All i remember from this one, is everything that i remembered last time Plus I was playing someone named 'Ayumu'.....

I see. I've had dreams that I can't remember before. It always annoys me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

If i could remember it, I'd write about and put it up on my deviantART account...
But seeing as i cannot remember it...
I'll have to cry in a corner.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

If i could remember it, I'd write about and put it up on my deviantART account...

Don't do that! If you do, I'll drag you out of the corner and paint it pink! I have buckets of pink paint just for the purpose of painting people's corners of despair pink so that they no longer work *holds up paint buckets*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Don't do that! If you do, I'll drag you out of the corner and paint it pink! I have buckets of pink paint just for the purpose of painting people's corners of despair pink so that they no longer work *holds up paint buckets*

Oh no, that isn't my corner of despair. Thats my corner of HAPPY despair.
See? Its all bright grey~ Isn't it great? -sighs happily before pulling out a bnok from behind her back-
I'o going to reread the .hack//GU novel! I love it so much <3 -sits with her back leaning against the corner of happy despair-  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

See? Its all bright grey~ Isn't it great? -sighs happily before pulling out a bnok from behind her back-
I'o going to reread the .hack//GU novel! I love it so much <3 -sits with her back leaning against the corner of happy despair-

*looks with suspicion* Woo! I had another dream with .hack in it! blaugh The appearance was small, but there nonetheless!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

*looks with suspicion* Woo! I had another dream with .hack in it! blaugh The appearance was small, but there nonetheless!

Oh, oh! Tell us 8D Or me. Whatever. just tell us maaaannnn, you're leaving us in hanging!  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Oh, oh! Tell us 8D Or me. Whatever. just tell us maaaannnn, you're leaving us in hanging!

I was playing .hack//G.U., and the items were talking. I was going through an event, and they were giving me advice. I had to kill these treasure chests. Eventually I got to the end of the event (actually, didn't take long) and then it turned out that at the end was a training dojo and the event had been around for so long that everyone had forgotten what it was about.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff