Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm
"Its sure dose. All the data That ive found scattered around the wrold ive transfered to this. Compture. Evrey bit of it realtes to the wars fought. Also some of it has info on how the wrold was before the war's." Lan said as he waited for the data to load.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm
"Wow, that'd great!" Charlotte grinned.
"Most people wouldn't even care to read through this stuff."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 am
"I like to think history is worth keeping its the only thing keeping use from makeing the same mistakes." Lan said as he pressed the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 am
Charlotte watched the screen in fascination.
"Yeah, that's one reason."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:40 pm
"Its also my jod to find these old techs. Any that could give us site into the past and maybe our future." Lan said as he clicked on something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:10 pm
"Oh, is it?" Charlotte turned her attention away from the moniter to look at Lan.
"I didn't know there were people that did that."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:23 pm
"Very few. We cant be called junkers because we arnt looking for junck And We arnt really looking for books. So I do know what we are called." Lan said as he activated someting. The window closed with a metal slide. and a Holo image appered in the middle of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm
Charlotte turned to look at the image.
"That sounds great."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm
"Yea I dont where to go from here though I have my devise back. But I dont know where to look. Maybe Aisa." Lan said as he watched the Holo it was a battle between an army of soldiers. And an army of defenders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 pm
"Is that Aisa?" Charlotte asked as she watched the screen.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 pm
"Yea it was Asia last battle in the war. The last defenders won the battle against the Invadeing European Union. For the remainder of the Wars. Thats why Aisa was used as a open air space. They allowed Nations to store their information there." Lan said as he watched the Defending forces push back the invaders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:33 am
"I see. So that's not going on right now?" Charlotte asked as she examined the image.
"You said it was the last battle implying it's not present tense."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 am
"No Im saying that this battle is the reason why Aisa is still inhabitable, and Not mobile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 pm
"So that is still happening?" Charlotte said and cringed as something exploded.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 pm
"Well right now its the ATL against mobile Cities but This battle was fought Quite a while ago. After that Aisa pulled all its forces from the Wars.
The only Other Nation was The Hispanic Nations They had no reason to enter the war. But evrey reason to defend them selves." Lan said as he watched the Aisain force Push back the German soldiers.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff