Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Any Suggestions or Complaints? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suggesions?
  No way, this guild is great!
  Maybe a few tweaks here and there
  What? I'm just here for the gold
View Results

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Ghost of Ryuu2
xXxlilvietgrlxXx

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Can I please?
User Image
User Image

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

heart We are all
born for love.

..okay. Just don't steal my knife,okay?

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Yay!I knew you couldn't resists the eyes ;D

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 am
heart We are all
born for love.

I know!!! Why don't we just make a zOMG clan rather than a subforum?

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

Ghost of Ryuu2

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 pm
Ummm, Although I think the Guild is perfect and always awesome. Adding won't hurt- but only make it better. Do you think for the RPing lovers....? Maybe we can start up something like "Avitar Wars" For instance, we RP-typ a fight between out characters? (Character's would be our own Avitars) And we'd like.. only use the weapons that our Avitar's were using or... elemental abbilites that only our Avitar's had? Critter pets-- etc?
I dunno. Am I the only RolePlay fighting fan here? I thought it would be a fun idea. sweatdrop Ohh, and maybe we can do like; Write down Favorite Items or Items that you admire and talk about them? I dunno-- kinda new at suggesting things....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
I like your ideas Tyrant

For your first suggestion...You could possibly make an RP out of it (or one of the other crew- I can't RP to save my life - no pun intended).

For your second one, I'm a little confused about it....you mean like Gaia items and such....and do you mean as a topic, sticky/what?

chidorilash
Vice Captain

woshixiong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:54 pm
o.0 a clan ? great idea ~ lol hello its been sometime recently busy doing my school project crying anyone miss me ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:59 pm
woshixiong
o.0 a clan ? great idea ~ lol hello its been sometime recently busy doing my school project crying anyone miss me ?
User ImageUser Image
User Image

I did!! now to celebrate your return, why don't you drink this? twisted *points to Inui juice* twisted
User Image

User Image
User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

woshixiong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:02 pm
its okay i just a glass of milk just now thx. why not u drink it ? *force ghost to drink the juice*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 pm
woshixiong
its okay i just a glass of milk just now thx. why not u drink it ? *force ghost to drink the juice*
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fine. If you don't want it,I'll drink it myself. *chugs down juice* Ah...I think I overdid the vinegar...*collapses*

User Image
User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

woshixiong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:15 pm
finally... *takes ghost to the nearest hospital*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 pm
woshixiong
finally... *takes ghost to the nearest hospital*
User ImageUser Image
User Image

*Grabs wosh's pants* Don't...take me...to the...hospital...

User Image
User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

Tri-edge-Azure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 am
Its my first day and the guild already proved to me what the meaning of it was, personally i think the guild is wonderful, and its good that you guys posted this forum topic because there's probably people in this guild that was apart of it longer then i was and think it doesn't need changes, i think its excellent. Keep up the good work and im behind you 100 and 10 percent. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:29 am
I suggest that if anyone gets kicked from the guild from now on, that they get smacked with a BANHAMMER!!  

THE_Wantoch

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

User Image

Did anyone miss me while I was gone? neutral

User Image
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;] | ~*~Reflection~*~My Tektek Shop~*~ ;]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 am
can put here some musics?  

Night warrior 64

MonononO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 am
Mononono thinks this forum is pretty good... its my first one in gaia ... so yea.... but its good XD  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff