Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm
"Tat, I can't breath." The two of them walked back to the hotel. Tyran appeared to be annoyed and still looking for Tat. "I found her out by a fruit stand. Are you as hungry as I am, we were going to look for somewhere to eat and then see if we can get to the bottom of this time traveling business."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 pm
"Tat, why teh hell did you run off? You could've siad soemthing at least - we don't want to draw attention to ourselves when we're walking around like a freak show."
At that, a horrible realisation dawned on him that he'd been wlaing around as normal the whole time he was seraching. He quickly curled his tail around his waist and ziped it under his top.
"You're right though, food is good. But we need new clothes for Tat first."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Tat pouted and stuck her tongue out at him. Tyran reminded her of her papa when he was upset with her about something....actually at that thought Tat felt a little less homesick. She could only grin happily at Tyran after that.

She grinned even more at the idea of food.....as for the clothes.....mildly curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 am
[btw your new av's beautiful moon smile ]

When faced with Tat's relanetly grin tyran rolled his eye with a sigh.
"Whatever. Just think first, alright? Now, let's just get to a shop."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:06 am
((Thanks-its because of you, actually, that I was able to finally 'make' one-the kimono. *hugs*))

Tat, still smiling, nodded happily. "Yes pa-," she caught herself before she finished the word, ".....yes sir." She forced herself to suppress the laughter she felt, and glanced away quickly. Luka purred deeply-he demanded to b fed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:48 pm
Tyran raised an eyebrow, wodneirng what she was going to say, but shrugged it off.
"Whatever."
He headed into teh street, keeping his eye open for anything that looked suitable. It wasn't too long until he came upon a clothe's shop.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:56 pm
Tat followed, along with the others, closely behind Tyran. When he stopped she was forced to stand on her tip toes to see over his shoulder. "Is this the kingdom's tailor?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:01 pm
"One of 'em." Tyran said, decding not to go down the road whereby he went into a rant on why there were no kings and queens anymore, at least as far as he knew.
"Just be normal. And by normal I mean our normal, not your normal." He said, and stepped in. The place was clean with clothes one mnay racks and some tills at the end of teh shop next to the changing rooms. It was mainly women's clothes, but there was a men's section off to the side. Tyran began to think that new clothes might actually be a good idea.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Tat's jaw dropped at the insult. She was half tempted to pull that man's tail......Tat took a deep breath to calm herself. She placed Luka into her dancing cloth and cradled him like and baby before entering the store.

She stared at amazement at what laid before her. Rows and rows of clothes of many different colors that she had never seen before. She wondered ever to one section of the store and gave the article of clothing a strange look. She examined the image of the woman on the tag before holding it up to her chest. "Surely this can't be considered decent for a top," she said turning towards the others with the lime green bra she was holding up. Maybe this what the whores in this time period wear now... she wondered to herself.

((OK-for that part with Tat holding her cat like a baby this image popped in my mind..... -Tat with 'baby' Luka standing next to Tyran-

Tat (to Tyran): "You're the father."))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm
(rotfl! that's hilarious XD)

Tyran followed her around teh shop, obviously not trusting her.
"It's supposed to prop your boobs up, under the outer clothes." He said, a vauge flush of what might ahve been embarssment flaring up on his cheeks. "They're frigging impossible to take off, too." he mumbled partially under his breath.
He drifted off to the men's section, glancing over his shoudler at tat and keeping at a distance where he could eaisly hear her. He eyed the jeans with a vauge interest and pulled out some that looked like they might fit him.
"Just pick something will you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Tat's expression, as Tyran explained the item, became stunned and her face turned beet red with embarrassment as she quickly tossed the item back.
She glanced down at her chest....she secretly was quite well endowed which caused problems during her performances. She actually had to find ways to flatten her chest so that her breasts didn't get in the way.....

Her face grew redder, and quickly she turned her attention to another row of clothing that she deemed as more suitable attire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm
(aww poor Tat lol)

Tyran rolled his eyes and flciekd through the men's tops, pulling out a relatively simple informal shirt. He then rooted around for a belt and smiled as he actually found one with a buckle he liked.
"We should probably get new shoes too. I epxect there's other shops." he said, and dove into teh underwear sections, pulling out a few boxers. he suppose dthat if he was forced to stay here for heaven-knows-how-long he might as well get prepared. It began to irritate him that he woudl have to cut holes for his tail in all of these, but then again things had't changed much in the future either. At least there the shops often offered to do it for free, rather than cause him to stab at it with a knife.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm
Tat had picked up a simple red-long sleeved shirt and black pants. She then glanced up and saw an assortment of traveling bags that caught her eye. She happily added in to her new attire.

Luka shifted in discomforted. "Settle down....I promise you'll get fed soon," she whispered  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:30 pm
[Imma just tag along, k? Sorry I've been gone for a while.]

Vence glanced nervously at Tat, unsure whether she could properly help herself, but shrugged anyway, proceeding to the shoes. He needed a decent pair, and hoped he could find a pair that was cheap. He found himself drawn more towards the boots, as he was used to those, these other footwears were mostly unfamiliar. he heard one person in the store in the same row mention "sneakers." Apparently that was the name of these mysterious shoes. He would probably have to get a pair of these if he wanted to fit in more. Boots were for rough terrain mostley, and there was very little of that.

Vence walked over to Tyran, unsure. "Yo, Ty," Vence asked, close to a whisper, "Is there a limit to what we can spend?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:35 pm
[welcome back :3]

Tyran was about to object to being called 'Ty', but saw little point in it.
"As far as I know, there isn't one. I mean, apparently she got soem decent interest over thirty or fourty or whatever many years her money's been in the bank."
He looked at the labels on the clothes. "Not that I have any goddamned idea how much we're spending. At any rate, the numbers are much lower than my time, so maybe that's a good thing."
He squinted at them. Without the aid of the language injection of his time, it was a hell of a lot more difficult to try and read them with confidence. Knowing how to speak Englisha dn knowing hwo to read it were two completly different things.
"That does say 45 -whatever-the-hell-currency, right?" He asked Vence, pasisng over the jeans to him so he could read the label.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games