Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 am
He smiled and took the clothes to the counter and paid for them dazzlign the woman out of asking any questions then took Kailee to the disabled toilet so no one would see her go i nas a wolf and out as a girl. He went in with her picked out a nice outfit then quickly left waiting for her. He whistled a random tune while he waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Kailee walked out about a minute later, dressed and looking more comfortable than earlier. "Ah . . ." she sighed out as she stretched her arms over her head. "That's better." she said, smiling cheerfully. She was glad to have clothes.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm
Leon smiled. 'You look better.' He purred. 'Are you hungry?' He asked smiling warmly. He snuck and look up and down taking in the nice clothes on her body. 'The food court isn't far away and I'm buying haha. So you can have whatever you want as much as you want.' He said aking the rest of the bags.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am
((GAH! Almost a year since I last posted! *hits self* Bad chibi. I totally forgot about this RP until just now. XP Hope I still remember the character. XP))

Kailee frowned and grabbed the bags with her clothes, trying to pull them away. "I don't need help carrying my own stuff." she snapped, giving an unintentional sneer from her wolfish instincts to bear her fangs. It didn't help that she WAS hungry, and though she didn't WANT to accept Leon's help, she also enjoyed the thought of not having to pay for her own food. It was a bit of a mental battle. Eventually she came to a compromise.

"Listen, I'll let you pay for my food, but you have to keep out of my personal bubble." she stated, moving her arm around in a circle to indicate the 'bubble'. "I couldn't exactly do much around humans in my wolf form, but you touch me again and I swear I'll bite your finger off." she added snappishly. She was still a bit upset about her own feelings which were confusing as hell.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 am
Leon ran his fingers through his hair. 'Gods you women are frustrating.' He grumbled and after a while he nodded. 'Sure but you keep your angst to a minimum I'm trying to make it like we're a couple if you keep snapping at me we'll cause a scene and they'll find us that much faster.' He stomped off ahead. He didn't need to eat so he let her had free rein over what she wanted to eat. The only down side was the minute he used his card they'd track them down and find them. He'd have to find a way around that somehow. 'Pick where you want to eat order what you want and I'll pay.' And here he thought he was making head away with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 pm
"Nyeh." Kailee stuck her tongue out at Leon, feeling impishly childish. She ordered herself some food with plenty of meat. Her wolf side was hungry too, after all. "I just need my space right now is all." she muttered, crossing her arms as best she could considering she was holding onto her bags. She was having conflicting emotions at the moment. She knew she liked Leon, but she was starting to feel guilty about running away from the responsibility of her kingdom. Her pack. If she continued running with Leon, she might live happily, but she also would never be able to go home again. Never see her parents or her friends. And yet, if she DID go home, she'd probably never see Leon again. And she'd be stuck married to some vampire a*****e. It was all very confusing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm
He paid with a credit card he'd secretly set up behind his parents back so they couldn't track them. Then he got some cash out and used one of the internet cafe things in the food court and found a place to rent. two bedrooms for privacy and it wouldn't be hard to get curtains that blocked out the light. The thought of his parents didn't even cross his mind. He didn't miss them or the duty they were trying ot force down his throat. Once he was finished he moved back over to Kailee and sat down. 'I got us a place to stay until we figure out what we're going to do. Is that okay with you?' He asked trying his best to be considerate even though his mood was nowhere near it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 pm
Kailee looked up from her food, having started eating while he was paying for other things. "Huh?" she muttered, having been distracted by her thoughts. "Oh, yeah." she said softly, going back to her food and her thoughts. Then she looked up again at Leon. "Hey Leon . . ." she asked, her voice a bit strained. She wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to ask, nor that she exactly wanted to ask. "What . . . what do you think is more important? I mean, if you had a lot of people counting on you to help them and stuff and you just turned your back on them cause you didn't want to do something . . ." she asked, looking back down at her sandwich.

It was something about her wolf side that absolutely hated herself for running from her responsibility. Damnit! She had a loyalty to her pack that went beyond what her parents wanted. If it meant peace between her pack and the vampires, wasn't it best if she gave up her happiness so that there weren't anymore senseless killings between the two clans/packs? And . . . Leon had proven to her that not all Vampires were horrible . . . but, she wasn't sure she wanted to go back all the same . . . after all, she knew Leon, but she had no clue about what sort of person her fiancee was. What if he was a terrible Vampire just like the ones in her history books? The ones that would kill a werewolf as soon as look at them? Kailee truly didn't know what to do.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 am
Leon shrugged. 'I ran away from mine and I'm not looking back. But if you want to head back I'll respect your decision as long as you don't let them find me.' He chewed his lip a little wondering if he should tell her. 'Tell me though, why the sudden change? What's going through that pretty head of yours?' He was trying to get her to smile a little but he wasn't really good at those sort of things. He had more of a habit of making women/ little girls cry not make them smile. But for some reason he wanted her to smile. It pained his undead heart to see her like this. And he had no idea how to make her smile. He felt he should touch her or something but he remembered her mood naught but ten minutes ago and thought better of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm
((Your siggy made me laugh. XD . . . Which actually kinda hurt considering that my throat is crap cause of this damn cold I got. crying ))

Kailee smiled a little, but it barely got past the slightest twitch of her lips. Her eyes were still as conflicted as ever. "N-nothing . . ." she muttered, still staring down at her sandwich. "Never mind, forget I said anything." she said, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Just being silly . . ." she murmured before continuing to eat, fighting back tears. It seemed she'd really have to sort this out all by herself. She really shouldn't have been surprised. She supposed vampires didn't place the same values on loyalty as werewolves did, and as nice a person as he was, Leon was a vampire. How could she have possibly expected him to understand?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:04 pm
At seeing her tears Leon ignored his instincts and moved around to hold her gently. He had no reason to be loyal to his parents because they didn't repect and trust him. He wished they were sometimes but then he remembered unlike him they ate humans. So they would never understand. 'Kailee I can't forget what you said.' He whispered. 'But if you want someone to listen I'll be here for you. I'll always be here until you tell me to go.' Where did that come from?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Kailee's eyes widened slightly as he held her before she curled in towards him a bit. "Thank you." she whispered softly. "I promise . . . I'll explain it later." she added, feeling a little bit better, and yet all the more torn up inside. It would have been so much easier to decide what to do if those damned confusing emotions weren't welling up inside of her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:04 pm
He smiled a little. His arms didn't move from her waiting until people stopped looking before letting her go. 'Alright. Are you finished? Did you want to get ice cream?'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Kailee smiled a little before stiffening and looking past Leon. "s**t." she muttered, grabbing onto Leon's wrist, her body tense, uncertain if she should try running or not. "Don't look now, but . . . there's three werewolves who just walked into the food court." She had picked up their scent. It was easy for her since she had gotten used to the smell of all the humans around them. The werewolves weren't from her pack, but had smelled them before. They were from a different pack, but she knew that pack had a truce with hers and she wasn't sure she wanted to go back yet.

"We might be able to get away. They probably haven't picked up on our scents yet. There are a lot of humans here." she muttered, standing up, pulling Leon with her. "Let's go." she murmured, grabbing her stuff and heading off with a group of shoppers, trying to get lost in the crowd.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm
'Not that way.' He hissed pulling her toward the restroom. She couldn't see them but a bunch of women dressed in full Islam dress were heading for them red eyes blazing. He pulled her out the emergancy escape right after setting off the fire alarm hoping that would distract the humans vampires and the wolves long enough for them to make an escape. There right in their path a bus had stopped to take passangers he pulled her on it paid for them both and picked a seat watching the vampire women curse as they watched three busses pull away.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games