Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm
"It was Lolth who led us into the underdark in the first place after the Great War. I have heard of your surface religions and their passive benevolance" he sneered "If you are not willing to better yourself in service, than you cannot expect to reap any rewards. the strong favour the strong, and the ruthless come out on top. Those who follow wealings like Elistraee spend their entire lives waiting for a limp-wristed divine hand, while all around them the world turns to the tune of dog eat dog." He smirked. "We are being realistic."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:10 pm
"You make a point. My religion is one based off of magic, and strong magic, at that. For exmple, I have the ability to use Fire magic the most effectively. Thus, I would pay due resect to the God of Fire, Eshper. I pray to him, to help me use my magic justly, and hopefully my prayer is answered. Basically, it's a trade; I use my magic wisely, and I am allowed to continue using my power. Use it wrongly, and it will be taken from me."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm
"Renten!" Kyrun shouted abroutly. "That was his name." He said to remind him self. "Oh my bad I just remembered the name of one of the men I overherd talking"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 am
"You see." Shar said, glad his viewpoint was confirmed. He winced when Kyrun suddenly shouted and glare dup at him.
"What the hell are you babbling about now?"

Kyrun's outburst havingw ell and truly knocked Craban away form sleepiness, he sat up and looekd around. A strip of land was visible in teh distance and he could hear the calls of seagulls and thier silohuettes across the rising sun.
"Which men?" He asked him  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 am
Orla's attention became more alert now. She stiffened slightly. Soon she would have to make the decision of delivering that message or not. She also couldn't help wonder what would become of Craban and the others once they left the ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 am
Venora looked at him. "Well you don't understand me so I will tell you in this view" She pointed the air "This is the part of the lullaby" She then pointed at the boats "They are going to listen to it and fall into a eternal sleep." She then pointed at him. "Your the one that will make the lullaby spread to them so the eternal darkness shall come"
She then looked at him and theen on her hand like she had no fear to them. "Did you understand ?"  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 am
Veleth sighed.
"God? The Creeping Sleep?" he asked, wondeirng what she pointed to. "The Moon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 am
"That is the title of the song" She said "The creeping sleep" The one who sings need that energy that I collect so that is my job.
She then looked at him. "You were created by him"
She then looked at the abandoned island and were silent a bit  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 am
Veleth wrinkled his nose a little and folded his arms.
"I was created by noone."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 am
Orla stood up to stretch her legs. She looked out at the new land coming into view. They would be docking soon and she hoped there was someone with a map of the area to trade with since this was unfamiliar land. But this the thought of what she should do loomed over her like a dark cloud.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 am
She looked at him "He told me that he knew it....I must have got the wrong information" She then looked at him with a myserious face. "Well then you shall not know then you don't know" She looked at him.
(I love talk like this and make a question on your faces ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 am
Veleth rolled his eyes, although without anywhite sin hsi eyes it was expressed only as a shrug of his shoulders and a flicker of moment in his black eyes.
"Whatever. Listen, you may be of use to us - provided you cease form speaking in riddles. You use magic, yes?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 am
She looked at him and laugh in a elegant way "I'm already doing my job. You don't know how important I am" She then looked down on the forest. "The energy from these islands are very important" She then looked at him. "Your not worthy to know" She smiled "I could help you but I'm not under your control. I'm serving a person more higher then you .."
(Better XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 am
"Yes but I probably advise thouse people, so spill it whats the meaning." Renten Said to the lady

--------------------------------

"Renten is the name of one of the men I saw in the woods" Kyrun said as he filled his canteen with water. "I over herd him talking about... Something called.... the Creeping sleep. O dont know what it means though.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 am
Veleth snorted.
"Alright then. But we could use you. I serve one higher tha i too, it's simply a chian of command."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games