Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 am
(quick question....are you trying to kill me Zylo????? crying )

Apa screamed out in pain as the bolt of lighting hit him dead on he fell to his knees when the demons took hold of his arms to hold him down..

his body was limp for a few seconds. looking at the ground blood started to drip from his mouth.. Apa's saw the blood and started to go into a berserk rage he grabbed the two demons that where holding his arms by the arms and ripped them right off of there bodies standing up he used the newly acquired arms as weapons and started to kill every thing around him not caring if it where demon or something els..he started to make his way towards the warlock witch now had a look of fear on his face. he kept shooting Apa with the lighting bolts but all that seemed to do was make Apa more mad and determined..

one of the big demons that where guarding the warlock stood in Apa's way. Apa punched the demon in his face as hard as he could the demon started to stagger as the demon was staggering Apa spun around and kicked him in his gut as the demon grasped his stomach in pain Apa grabbed the back of his head and pushed it down razing his knee up at the same time to connect with the demons jaw shattering it the demon reared back in pain. Apa then swiped the demons feet out from under him as the demon hit the ground Apa jumped on top of him and started to punch its face until it was a bloody pile of flesh and bones..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 am
A bot spoke up. "Cannon is charged and ready to fire." Justice smiled. "Deliver." The bot saluted and the ship repositioned for a better shot. Six consecutive shots hammered through the atmosphere towards the battle zone below.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 am
Sophitia awoke. And upon seeing the battle she seaked out justice.
She found him and offered her help.
" If you need me to help our ally fight i will."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am
Justice looked to the girl. "Are you sure you're able? We'll be dropping in five if you think you are." He wiggled his tail and scurried to be prepped. He wouldn't  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 pm
She went to the bots as the helped her get into her new leather armor and sword.. ( She had them just safely hidden away .. sword was collapsible)
And she readied for battle  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:30 pm
((Apachi-You could have jumped...))

The warlock cursed and began chanting, the other demons now swarming towards Apachi.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:38 pm
(i took it as the demons where holding me so i could not move that why i asked)

Apa stood from the bloodied corps he had made turning to the demons with eyes like fire. he did not care about the warlock any more all he wanted was blood.

Apa charged into the demon pack clotheslineing one with one arm with his free hands he grabbed two demons by the throats tossing one straight into the com tent the tent went up in a huge explosion killing the demon and two others that where to close with the other demon in his hand he started to use him as a mace and bashed at the other demons.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:24 pm
((Nope, I would have specified that))

The warlock threw his arms up and watched as a fireball coalesced in his hands.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 am
Tomo did not know if the intruders had left or not, so she peered outside and realized they were gone. She told Saki to stay inside as she ventured up the hills and around to a shallow, gurgling stream.
It was pleasant there, nothing around to disturb her, but then, she saw blue-green sparks in the sky...like a star going out. She sat there, wondering...life beyond Hitohana...she had been so sure that they had all died. Could she have been wrong? No...She latched her katana to her side sheath and called Saki, together...they had to...they would find out what had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:48 am
Apa turned around to face the warlock when he felt the heat for the fire ball....Apa's instincts where telling him to run but his rage was telling him to stand and fight...he waited for the warlock to through the fire ball at him...waiting till the last second to doge it...he took several burns across his shoulder but still stood...staring at the warlock with a new more mad look in his eyes Apa started his charge at him once again killing every think that got in his way..  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm
The warlock's eyes widened, he began to back away, trying to escape this creature that was no mere mortal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm
Apa caught the scared look in his eyes and started to speed up his pace to the warlock "you are mine you pathetic whelp." he said to the warlock in a almost demonic voice. getting closer no matter what the other demons did to try and stop him..  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 pm
The warlock then stopped and smiled, "If I die, I'll take you with me." He said evilly, power building in his body, power that would destroy the entire field of battle, including their own army.

Zylo frowned, "Damn, that cannot be allowed." Zylo closed his eyes for a moment and focused.

The warlock screamed suddenly, green flames licking up from the ground, consuming the warlock and turning him to ash in the blink of an eye.

Zylo opened his eyes and frowned, that had taken more power then he cared to admit, he nodded to himself and hurried towards the forest.

Without the warlock's protection the demons died much easier, many falling dead from wounds they had earlier ignored with the warlocks help, victory for Apa and his allies was assured.

((lol yes I did have to be an inconspicuous hero))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm
Seraph was heading tward the battlefield with his dagger and his gun "Damn...I can't believe I wasn't told till now!" he raan and saw the clearing "s**t!" A guy came at him, he stabbed him, but didn't, instead he held the gun to his head "ELlo there!"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Apa glared at the newcomer with eyes full of rage "where you the one that took my prize form me" he asked the person that held the gun to his head  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff