Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:33 am
Violet replied, "Oh, he's dead. Killed by Frieza one week ago. Ma is still alive, but just barely. She's in death row. I think she's waiting for Zarbon for something.You did mean Prince Vegeta, right? Because Prince Vegeta's my daddy. My ma is empress dee."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 pm
The woman looked slightly surprised by the young woman's response. "Prince Vegeta is and/or was my brother. Why is your mother on death row? That punishment is only for something extremely severe. What happened? Explain."  

Vicerene Angelique

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm
Spinage move his hand of Violets shoulder and says: "I think she mean that she is dying, I sense that there is a powerful person dying on this planet." and spinage closes his eyes to focus better and then says: " Its very hard to focus on the person because of the warlike history of this planet"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:18 pm
The woman thought about it for a second and came to a conclusion."I need to speak with my nephew then right away. Maybe this planet can be cleansed if that is wished by the royal family."  

Vicerene Angelique

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 pm
Lesune emerged from a sparkleing room, what had once been the horrendous mess of Vegeta's. He was gasping for air, " How... does... someone live... in that?! " He was flustered the moment he saw Violet. He wanted to beat her so badly, but he didn't know if she was transformed or not. Super Saiyajin 4, no thank you.

( I'm back! Sorry for not posting for forever! )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 pm
(No problem. Senpai, there is a thread called Vegeta's bedroom. That's where you post for the cleaning of it. The most fun of that will be describing what you do to clean it up. That would be the proof. And you may use the, "courtesy sniff" remarks, like "Oh yuck! Dirty underpants! Ewwww! He had a monkey monster in it too!" Stuff like that.)

Violet turned to see Lesune and tilted her head, "Finished with Vegeta's bedroom already? I could have sworn is was much messier than a dump site on earth. But great work if you got it done. My brother will want to see you. You can accompany Miss Angry tail here. As for what is happening to my parents, Spinage is right. They had caught the Saiyajin Hog flu that can kill a saiyan within 3 days. I think Dad is still alive but just barely. Ma and Uncle Terry have now passed. That massive power now gone was my mom's. She was the very first Saiyajin Tuffle in existence. She had been the Princess of the Tuffles before she had to flee Planet Plant that was the other half of this planet and then she was inducted into the saiyan race thanks to my grandpa on my father's side. Over the years, even after this planet's initial destruction thanks to Frieza, Ma aquired a lot of other racial power. One, I believe belonged to Zarbon. I think...yeah, Zarbon is still in the Saiyajin Death Row chamber. Ma wanted to see him before she passed."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 pm
" As you wish, " Lesune replied. He did wonder though, where'd he find the new king. " Um, you wouldn't happen to know woiuld you? " He asked Violet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm
Violet shook her head, then replied, "Why not use your scouter? You are wearing one."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 pm
" Funny story about that, when that mutant monkey started trying to rip my face off, it broke the scouter. " Lesune blushed, forhe was embarrassed in front of 3 Saiyans.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm
Violet sighed again, then reached into her pocket. She pulled out a scouter. She then said, "Here, and be careful next time. What if you were wearing a blood stone?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am
Spinage looked ate Lesune and says" I will walk with him, i need to talk to the king too" and Spinage wait for Lesune to move  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 pm
" Ouch, " Lesune nodded and took the scouter. He then began to walk with Spinage  

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Before Spinage leaves the room with Lesune he turn and says to Violet: I will report to you when i am done

((bytheway i have no idea where trunks is right now ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:12 pm
(He's found in the fields of Vegetasai, overhearing what Dodoria and Zarbon are up to.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 am
(Ah ok then i wil post there)  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers