Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm
"I won't show till I find out what they need" he smiled and held up his bacpack  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm
" Aww fine." She gave him a pouty look.
" Ah you do your business. I'm going to go check on my cub."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 pm
as Sam walked back to the group he noticed Sophi heading of "HEY going to check on that fur ball of yours?" he shouted to her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Seraph gave an annoyed look"His name isn't fur ball, its Miko"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 pm
" I am going to go see my son Miko."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:21 pm
"still a fur ball to me..." He said with a very agitated voice "and who asked you Seraph last i checked your opinion did not matter."  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm
" He has a name. It is Miko.. not fur ball. Kindly stick to his name." She gave him a look . Or at least cub  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:25 pm
"i like the name fur ball" he said jokingly "and i don't see you doing anything to stop me form calling him that" he said putting his hand on Felicia  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:37 pm
"You need to stop hiding behind your guns" he balled a fist "Now, can you kindly stop calling Miko fur ball, okay FLUFFY"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm
"oh so you finally grow a back bone" he sad turning his attention to Seraph.

"....but your timing is ill placed and just because i would rather waist a bullet than beat you senseless is an honer form me it means to me your worth about as much as a Zombie, but if you want a go little, boy then don't let these guns stop you" he sad pulling out both his guns and laying them on the ground and took a fighting stance.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm
He didn't let his anger get to him, he stood with open palms in a fighting position "Go" he ran up to him and punched him in the chest  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Sam took the hit and flew back and tumbled a little and rolled to a stop. getting back up he sad in a mocking tone. "not bad but not that great ether......is that all or do you want to hit me some more????"  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm
"I would prefer an accual fight, but, ok" he ran to him, jumped and put one paw around his neck, the other to his back, pressing hard, and his right leg went around Sam's left leg, he pushed everywhere at once, attemping not to break is back bones, BUT enough to cause some very bad pain  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm
"you got some skill kid i will give you that....but didn't anyone tell you not to fight your elders???" he sad laughing as Seraph grabbed onto him "now is it my turn yet???" he asked staring Seraph in the face.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:10 pm
" Ahh stupid boys!"
" Sam your an a**!"
" I'll go get my child now."
She left the " children" to fight.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games