Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm
" No its ok its cute ." she stroked his tail . " Mines fluffy too" she whacked him with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 pm
He sneezed "Yes, its very cute and fluffy" he got it and rubbed it against his face "YAH~"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm
" Purr" " Yup i fluff mine too."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm
He laughed "Nice" he sat her down in her bed "well, good night" he kissed forehead and walked down the hall to his room, where he stripped to his underwear and went to bed  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm
Sophi fell into a deep sleep after he had left. Dreaming of what her life here would be like.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 pm
Seraph sleeping, was dreaming of Sophi, it was strange, becuase he had never dreamed of others, only himself "Sophi" he said in his sleep, what was great, suddenly turned into a nightmare, his father appeared, and grabbed her, and took her away, he ran and ran, but couldn't even get her  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Sophie hears Seraph screaming in his sleep and went to his room.She knocked on the door but didn't here and answer. Turning the knob she went in and shook him." Hey wake up"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 pm
"NO!" he jumped up, breathing hard, then started crying, holding her tight  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm
" what's wrong??"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 pm
"I..I saw my dad" he continued to hold her "And..he took you away"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 pm
" it ok shhh," she held him rubbing his soft furry head. " Its ok Seraph I am not going anywhere. and I am not as fragile as you would think."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"I'm glad your around" he hugged her tighter than before "Ya know what..." he looked up at her "I love you..I do believe"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 pm
She look at him shocked, and then her features softened into a grin. Sophi leaned down and whispered " I love you too Seraph, "and firmly placed a kiss on his lips. " I'm never going anywhere don't worry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 pm
He smiled "I won't let you go anyway" he wiped away his tears and sat her down beside him "Do you know what time it is?" he looked out the window "the sun is just rising, so its like...five..I'm sorry I woke you up"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm
" it ok." She rubbed his ears and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games