Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:02 pm
"Accualy, Its becuase..i haven't cared to go sniffing people lately, and I haven't paid any attention"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:13 pm
' ahh I see, I tend to make sure of my surroundings getting attacked so much and all."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:21 pm
"I don't get attacked, ussualy"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm
" I do a lot........"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm
"Well, I'm surprised you didn't sense his presence beforehand." He said while slouching against a wall. "Tell me your true name, sir. Be warned, I can detect your lies, read your thoughts, and I can and will fight you if needbe. And believe me, I am tougher than I look, and seem." Rocky said as he materialized his hidden wristblades, just in case. "Oh, and if you could, please revert to your true form. We'd all appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm
"No violence in my house unless its a video game" his voice got really loud and serious sounding "GOT IT"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 pm
" Yea I agree wouldn't want to mess up your home"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm
"Thank you , becuase, my home is rarely clean, and am happy that is accualy is clean"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 pm
She laughed .
" Ohh so that's what you did before I got here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:19 pm
"Kinda"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm
" Well that's sweet," She chuckled.
Sophie looked down and saw Miko scrambling back towards the tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm
Rocky heard Seraph's serious voidce, but was unphazed. "Whatever, bro. I don't blame you. Nobody likes to have blood spattered on their walls." he said, still holding the gaze he set upon the currently albino fur. "Oh, and please don't insult me. I am in no way incompitent, unintelligent, or just plain dumb. Don't take me for a fool." he said to the fur telepathicly.  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:28 pm
"I aint your bro" he went over to Sophie "Well, you probaly would have ran away if you saw it before, infact, I didn't know my floor was blue till after I cleaned"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:30 pm
She laughed.
" I am very messy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm
"I know. Just a figure of speech." he said. Rocky got a little bored, so he decided to vent on a punching bag that he was planning to matrailize outside,but thne he heard the rapid footsteps outside, and reconsidered. "I'm going to the roof." He said as he opened a window and jumped onto the roof, just sitting there. "I'm watching you" he said telepathicly to the albino fur.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games