Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 am
um i has an idea on how you may get lockhearts "leftovers" as you so put it the summonening charm should work very nicely
*remebers we not supposed to do magic unless we in class or with a teacher*
um what they dont know wont hurt them james says sneakily
james pulls out his wand and yells
accio hair of lockheart*
nothing happens
dam i forgot im horrible at that spell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Oh, it's not you James. The man is just good. Not a single hair, or nail, or fingerprint was left. Not a sign that he was even here...
Darn it. Do you suppose St. Mungo's will be able to handle this?
*Summer bites her bottom lip, then slumps to the floor. She didn't really need to hear about a loose, psychotic, ex-teacher running around while her father is making plans to do God knows what...*

Summer_Breeze1507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm
*Just then, as she was sitting on the ground, something glinted in the light under one of the bookshelves.*
What the--?
*She sprawled out on her stomach, then pulled out a sturdy gold chain from the dust. At the end of the chain was a little solid gold plate that read GL.*
Yes! *Summer jumped into the air*
James, I think I found something we can use, but first I think I better show this to Professor Adonis before Katie freaks herself out!
*Summer jumped up and sprinted out the door.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm
hmm we might be able to use that looks shiny i like shiny things XD  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm
*Summer rushes back into the room.*
Okay. I showed Katie. Now, what was that spell James? (dont do it yet though, not until Katie comes back...)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 pm
"Dear my, don't hurt anything James. Since I am a teacher, you can cast the spell. Hurry up now, don't turn this place into a forest too."

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Katie enters the chamber. "Hello. I spoke to Prof. Adonis about Lockhart and my vision. I sent a letter to St. Mungos, so everything should be good. Now James, is there anything else you need to cast this spell?" She asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:14 pm
unforunately this spell takes more magical power than i have alone if u all wouldnt mind letting me link my self to u then we can cast it
also i will have to ask is it ok if the pendent ro necklace ceases to exist after this?
dont worry i will not turn this place to a forest but the magic is very complex and almost always exhausts all involved
i need about 3 people to join with me

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm
*Summer giggles*
Well I doubt anyone here wants to keep Lockharts chain anyway. It might as well cease to exist. I'll help James. I'm not very strong, but you can try to use me for whatever you need...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:57 am
ok well while we wait for at least 2 more people to join
relax let your energies flow normally dont resist this will take more time if u do
also u may feel a loos of control and u will have the unusal sensation of having no thoughts of ur own
my thoughts ur thoughts and the other 2 will join into one thing making no sense cause they are not our own thoughts
after that happens i can do the spell

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 pm
"I did get us into this mess. I'll help you," Katie says.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm
*Summer begins to loosen up her muscles, and her mind.*
Wow...this feels weird. I can't really feel anything...haha

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 pm
as katie agrees to help
james says do as i told summer
after a few seconds summer feels as if she is being merged with the universe and slowly but surely her thoughts become scrambled
james barely keeps control of his thoughts long enough to start searching for katie's energies to try to connect them to his own and summers as well
after several more mintues james managaes to connect to both summer and katie
in unison james katie and summer say "we still need at least one more"
(their voices sound like they are all jumbled and mashed together -meaning that we are all using the same vocal cords to talk at the same time )
the trio then says in unison yet again
"by the way this is exceptionally complex magic and we would never have preformed it with out the direct permission of a teacher and the people willing to be involved"
as the trio says this
katie and summer hear each others thoughts but it sounds like half thoughts like every other word from the thought ((ooc your thoughts are like this first one word from my thoughts then summers then katies and continues through the cycle till we reach me then it goes to a new thought and i get maybe one or two words then summer gets one or two words and then katie all the thoughts are some how stringed together to makes some kinda of crazy sentences that dont really makes sense))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am
"You need a third person, right?" spoke Kitty for the first time in a while. "I'll hellp," offered the seventh year.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:10 pm
Thank you Kitty!
*the three say in unison.*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games