immortalgoddess666

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 pm
sisters getting back with a nasty idiot whos cheated on her.... stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Going home for Thanksgiving and my sister demands I not give my niece any treats and/or presents... WTF?  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 am
My mom's all pissed that even though I'm spending Christmas with her, she's "very disappointed" that I chose to celebrate New Year's with my dad in NYC. She's not even letting up on it... stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm
Got accused of being a friend's lover's "other one". Like they don't know I'm not interested in guys... in our school, that is. In our elitist, rich kid school, they're all snobby, shoe-obsessed, arrogant, misogynist b@$7@rd$ !!!

I'm secretly so pissed!!!  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Karvax nar Kilratha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 pm
First time posting here in this thread.

You have no idea how thoroughly disgusted I am by the sheer stupidity and arrogance of those level 10 bozos they display at lower leveled people in zOMG. Don't you just hate elitists like those? That's one of the reasons why I'll never join a crew again or trust people in real life. Also, I despise those who sympathize with those level 10 hacks, as they're just as terrible as they are. I think zOMG is Gaia's equivalent to Maple Story.

Oh, and I'm sick of people who use sarcasm to the point where it has grown so stale.

I wish to strangle them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 pm
crying being teenaged.....having teenagers ......being aroound teenagers....  

SeashellSeal

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 am
Karvax nar Kilratha

You have no idea how thoroughly disgusted I am by the sheer stupidity and arrogance of those level 10 bozos they display at lower leveled people in zOMG. Don't you just hate elitists like those? That's one of the reasons why I'll never join a crew again or trust people in real life. Also, I despise those who sympathize with those level 10 hacks, as they're just as terrible as they are. I think zOMG is Gaia's equivalent to Maple Story.

Oh, and I'm sick of people who use sarcasm to the point where it has grown so stale.

I hear you. I hate elitists. Prejudice doesn't only exist in zOMG! Rich gaians condescend on newbs all the time when they're new and unaware.

I kinda wish someone could help me petition "newb day" for gaia where everyone's required to ditch items above 1k and wear their newb clothes just for a day or two... teach them a little more about humility.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Karvax nar Kilratha

I hear you. I hate elitists. Prejudice doesn't only exist in zOMG! Rich gaians condescend on newbs all the time when they're new and unaware.

I kinda wish someone could help me petition "newb day" for gaia where everyone's required to ditch items above 1k and wear their newb clothes just for a day or two... teach them a little more about humility.

Amen. I'm glad somebody here agrees with me when it comes to matters like this. Why do people like those feel the need to be all "Look at me, I'm level 10 and I can defeat anything I see, and thank goodness you're not like me!"? Can they not realize that even in that level, they can still be defeated by baddies at even the easy mode at the coliseum? I'm like what, level 9.5 in zOMG right now, and at the coliseum survival mode in easy, the baddies are at sufficiently high enough level to do enough damage to me. That's right, as you level up, so do the baddies. Apparently, these kind of people don't get the memo and think they're all invincible and s**t.

Even if I were at level 10, I'd be like what you said, being a humble person. Nobody can be gods/goddesses in zOMG/Gaia and they're just doing the obnoxiously lame act of what we people call godmodding.

I honestly want to kick them in the head for their mule-headedness. Idiots.

rolleyes  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Karvax nar Kilratha
Ayame-Yuura
Karvax nar Kilratha

Amen. I'm glad somebody here agrees with me when it comes to matters like this. Why do people like those feel the need to be all "Look at me, I'm level 10 and I can defeat anything I see, and thank goodness you're not like me!"? Can they not realize that even in that level, they can still be defeated by baddies at even the easy mode at the coliseum? I'm like what, level 9.5 in zOMG right now, and at the coliseum survival mode in easy, the baddies are at sufficiently high enough level to do enough damage to me. That's right, as you level up, so do the baddies. Apparently, these kind of people don't get the memo and think they're all invincible and s**t.

Even if I were at level 10, I'd be like what you said, being a humble person. Nobody can be gods/goddesses in zOMG/Gaia and they're just doing the obnoxiously lame act of what we people call godmodding.

I honestly want to kick them in the head for their mule-headedness. Idiots.

rolleyes

I swore at one. I can't believe I didn't get reported. But yeah, he was bragging about how awesome he was and asking me why I was wasting my time with newbs. I called him a F***head. I mean, come on! They're newbs! That's why I'm helping them.

And... err... I am at CL 10 but I sure as hell don't act like that! It's plain immature. I tried the coliseum and got the silvers. Still, the protection trial, I fail at. What's funny is that whenever they want to do lower tasks, they need to lower their CL anyway so it's pretty much hopeless and pathetic if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am
If those level 10 elitists continue their asininity, just ignore them. They can't be helped and since the Internet provides numerous advantages for people to get away with, there is no hope stopping them.

After all, even though I hate hearing this now often-used line, Internet is serious business.  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 am
It's human interaction, after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 pm
I just got back home, and the house is trashed! The refrigerator is trashed. The living room carpet is trashed. There are cigarette burns on the coffee table. My room mate is so dead come tomorrow morning.  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 am
I got today off from work, but now I'm rockin' some cold virus... UNFAIR! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm
I really hate it when a customer I'm ringing is giving me all kinds of crap, complaining about everything, and treating me like I'm stupid and incompetent when all I'm trying to do is help. Then to top it all off, they go and pay with food stamps. So not only are they treating me like garbage, they're paying for their food with money that came out of MY paycheck and the paychecks of other hardworking employees! Really?! stressed  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Intuet

Conservative Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm
I get very annoyed at competitive girls who go after your male friends because they're with *you* and not with *her*, and no other reason. If the boys were off on their own somewhere, she could care less about them, but since they're paying attention to you, they MUST be stolen. I hope one day, these kind of girls will be exposed for what they are -- insecure and insincere.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff