Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 pm
He smiled and looked at her"So how's the young lad"he asked with a chuckle"hope he isnt getting lost"he ate another one of his eggs...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 pm
She sat down digging into her pancakes.
" I don't know couldn't find him, left him a map."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:26 pm
Kuro entered the house. He wiffed in as much air as he could through his nose. "Sophie was here" he muttered to himself. He followed the scent to his room. He found a note on his bed and quickly read it. He sighed and held the money and the map in two hands. Well might as well go sightseeing and learn the new area. I hope she'll be back by the morning...Oh well, I have the whole day off and about 10$. Might as well spend it! Off to get some food.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Navo stood up and put his plate in the sink, walked behind Sophie and wrapped his arms around her kissing her softly on the neck"ready for today"he asked with a smile...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:42 pm
She finished off her eggs. Enjoying his embrace.
" Now I am." She turned her head smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm
Navo went into his room and started getting dressed, putting on his pants and his usual hoody... He yawned once more and smiled"get dressed silly so we can start the day"he nibbled on her neck...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm
Kuro opened up the map and walked down a street Unknown to him. "Lets see...I should be right here..." He traced his paw down one of the streets and found the Grocery store. "Its only a block away!" He skipped happily to the grocery store, happy that he even found it. The automatic doors opened and he walked inside the gorcery store. It was full of furs and humans alike. He grabbed a shopping cart and got the basics.

"Lets see, I need to get milk for Sophie, Milk for Me, Milk for that fur that she hangs out with all the time, more milk for me, some extra milk, and uh...wait a second, right, right. Milk! Oh yea...I need food too. Does Sophie even like milk? I dont know what food she likes! Damn it!" By this time people were staring at him and whispering things while they passed by. He noticed that he probably looked like an idiot talking to himself all the time. He sighed and put some random food items into the cart.
The fur at the counter asked for $9.21. He gave her the money and happily skipped back to his house with the food supplys. ((and MILK!))

((OOC; :3 Longest RP I've ever done *Clapps to myself* I actually started RPing when I joined this guild xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 pm
" Ok ok."
She walked to him room.
" Stay outside." She closed the door on him chuckling.
Sophi pulled off his shirt and jeans and pulled on a new pair of jeans and a v-neck cami.

(( claps good job so far Kuro)) ( btw she does like milk))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Seraph looked at his tentacle plant.."I can't believe I got a smart plant" he smiled "I think I should reveil you..what do you think?" he smiled, the plant wiggled a 'arm' as in yes "Ok..to the window" he brung it to the window and sat it down "Now, I'm gonna need to move the counter maybe" he laughed then went back setting down, he took his gun down and started cleaning it

((The only part of the plant thing that is true is the tentacles wrapping around my arm >.>))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Navo smiled waiting in the living room watchin T.V not really doing anything besides the classic waiting...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Sophie came out dressed with her hair down
Wear her black jeans and purple top

" All done."

( >.> scratch tank top lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Navo stood up and smiled"arnt ya the most beautiful thing every to have been born"he smiled  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 pm
After Kuro dropped off the groceries at the shop, he walked back outside with the map and the little money he had left. Where to next, he thought. Well, I never really said hello to that plant selling, fur properly. He walked inside the plant shop and saw Seraph holding a strange plant. He looked at the plant Seraph was holding and winced. The plant was really freaking him out...He tried not to concentrate at the plant and choked out a low, "Hi" towards Seraph.
"I dont think I intruduced myself properly. I'm Brandon, but you can call me Kuro. I work at the blacksmith shop a couple of blocks down with Sophie."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:08 pm
" Thanks." She turned red.
" So when are we leaving?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Navo smiled"right now if ya want"the next thing he did could only be described with one simple word"glomp"he blushes abit then ran to the door opening it"I got a car down stairs"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games