Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm
"Hey, do you here a ghastly voice from the wall?Hmm...LOOK! A DESCRIPTION ON THE WALL. Its a story."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 pm
Apa was trully pissed now he never meet something that withstood his power before.

he took his elemental form and started to bash on the door hoping that good old power would make the door give.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm
The door didn't budge but it did sound off an alarm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 pm
"you know im here now come out of there and fight like a true worrior" Apa said once he heard the alarm.

he stoped only enough to create more tendreals to bash on the wall for him the pounding now sounded like a continuas rain of thunder on the other side of the door.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm
"Yah, I know the story, but what I'm interestded in is" he looked around the shot his shdow at a point in the wall, the pannel crumbled away "Found it" he walked over and placed his hand on the writing "I conjure thee Naberious, in the name of Bileth and Beliall, their power and retribution and to their virtues and powers I charge thee Naberious, that thou shalt not take leave from thy place and constraint, shall thee remain in the form that thou hath been given the ableness to have appeared in, to be obedient to me, and to the words of my conjuration. I conjure thee Naberious, by all thrones, dominations, principats, potestats and virtutes, and by their virtues and powers. I conjure and charge, bind and constrain thee Naberious, by the highest and their virtues, that thou be obedient unto me, and to come and appear visible unto me, and that in all days, hours, and minutes, wheresoever I be, being called by the virtue of the highest, thou shalt look ready to appear unto me, and to give me good counsel, to share the truths of many things and in all other things my will to be quickly fulfilled: I charge thee upon pain of everlasting condemnation, Fiat, fiat, fiat, Amen." The shadows themselves moved and formed a figure that steped away form the wall "Thou Naberious, bistow apon me thy power" Naberious gawked "You, MORTAL?" Seraph sighed "I am no mortal..other wise I wouldn't know thy spell" Naberious nodded "You are my reincarnation.." he moved foreward "I am" Seraph looked up at Naberious, who looked exactly like hm, except more...dark  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:03 pm
"It tells a story of a girl and boy that loved each other but were forced to be enemies. They made this place so they could be together in secret. The girl and boy hated the war and knew it would cause the world's end so they used their powers and sacrificed themselves. Thus the world was saved to their cause. Others found this place and left it in their honour. They are buried inside this wall....how sad....Hmm....?Apa is trying to get in..how silly."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 pm
Naberious looked away form the one who summoned him "I...is that you" his demonic features stayed, even though he showed an amazed love interest type thing

Seraph turned "Like I said, I know that story, and I know its true"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 pm
Hikari glowed and fell to the ground. A spirit came out of her. "Yes. It is me....my love...I am in this girl's body because she is my descendent....My love.....I have missed you..."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm
" Wow.."
" Why hasn't my spirit emerged?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 pm
"That is because we have not found your spirit's area of sleep yet."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:35 pm
"Yah...See Naberious has been here for ever, only decendents know his chant" Seraph watched, gawd, emotions where so..annoying

Naberious walked over to her and put his hand in hers "I missed you to"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm
"Hikari must come back...so I have to go back in her. I will see you much more now that I have finally been freed. She wont faint no more." She goes back into Hikari. "Woah..what happen...THE DOOR IS BREAKING!"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 pm
"I am coming for you hahahaha" Apa said as he noticed the door finlly giving way to the pownding his tendrals where giving the door "you made a bad mistake pissing me off." he yield through to cracks in the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 pm
"Ok..so, that a** is gonna break in here" he flipped his cloak hood off for the first time "Hey, Naberious, lets go have some fun" he walked to the door

Naberious nodded and faced Seraphh "Great now I'm stuck with this emotionless fox till he dies and my power goes on...PLUS MY CHAMBER IS SEALED OFF FOREVER I CAN NEVER RETURN!" he yelled, the room shok with his anger and sadness "I am not in the mood to deal with a f***ing Earth to" he walked to the door "Get the women out, even the most powerful, if they aren't the spirit they can't kill me" he placed his hand on the door to buy them more time "All of you go"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Apa could see through the cracks now "perfect thats all i need" he said as the tendrals kept pownding on the door.

Apa's body sunk into the ground he moved through one of the cracks that had tuched the ground and arose on the other side. "you all are a very hard group to find" he said as he was coming up from the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games