Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:01 pm
eek heart It should be a checkered cake! ((and Plots are fun))

xd Let us call this new holiday/birthday thing everyones.....Skanniversary!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:38 pm
Hee hee I already have plans for checkered everything. And I'm making it a tradition to wear ALL ckecker clothing and my vans. domokun heart I just need to find checkered undies and such. I shall take many pictures.  

UreshiiNyoko

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:54 pm
UreshiiNyoko
Hee hee I already have plans for checkered everything. And I'm making it a tradition to wear ALL ckecker clothing and my vans. domokun heart I just need to find checkered undies and such. I shall take many pictures.

Happy Skanniversary!! ((or whenever it is! ninja ))

Ooooo! xd Checkered undies are easy to find! But the bra, xp that's gonna take a while.

o.o Omigosh! Checkered contacts! heart heart And I saw the coolest armwamers at Dapy.... whee Oh, the two-toned-ness of it all! surprised It makes you wanna smile!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:50 am
Name: Lea
I'm from montreal I haven't been accepted into the guild yet, but I plan on posting in the forum anyhow, because I love ska, and have been listening to it for a while now.  

Sovawanea

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:30 am
Duskalts
UreshiiNyoko

Ooooo! xd Checkered undies are easy to find! But the bra, xp that's gonna take a while.

o.o Omigosh! Checkered contacts! heart heart And I saw the coolest armwamers at Dapy.... whee Oh, the two-toned-ness of it all! surprised It makes you wanna smile!

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR UNDIES?! I've searched to no avail. I laugh at the little hot topic children that think checkers are punk xp that's where I found my checker stockings. well... my friends found them. I refused to step into that wretched place... I think I may need fabric markers for the bra confused  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:17 pm
UreshiiNyoko
Duskalts
UreshiiNyoko

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR UNDIES?! I've searched to no avail. I laugh at the little hot topic children that think checkers are punk xp that's where I found my checker stockings. well... my friends found them. I refused to step into that wretched place... I think I may need fabric markers for the bra confused

xd I get's them at Marshalls. o.o I used to never go there, and my mom went to return something.... And they had, like, a WHOLE ENTIRE BIN with checkerd items. Needless to say I bought all the undies and socks they had... But I have no clue where they are now. gonk

rofl Hot Topic... wow, yeah. Most of my friends don't really shop there, but they do go in regulerly to stalk the gay guy that works there. You got checkered stalkings!?! scream *rapes them* heart Hmm, I think that would work, I usually just use sharpies to doodle on my things!  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Mr. Fascist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:05 pm
Name: Robbie, everyone calls me Rops though
I'm from Nor Cal. Not much to do in my town, so I skank with friends xd . Good times. I do theatre and rollerblade/bike in my freetime. I'm in an alternative rock band called Sideways Psychology which I'm trying to ska-ify. *shrug*

My favorite ska bands at the moment: The Toasters, The Specials  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:46 pm
hmmm I must see if there is a local marshalls. there has to be at least ONE around here. I'll check there for a bra first. if that doesn't work: SHARPIES! you think they'd still have checkered stuff?  

UreshiiNyoko

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:40 pm
Comrade Rops
Name: Robbie, everyone calls me Rops though
I'm from Nor Cal. Not much to do in my town, so I skank with friends xd . Good times. I do theatre and rollerblade/bike in my freetime. I'm in an alternative rock band called Sideways Psychology which I'm trying to ska-ify. *shrug*

My favorite ska bands at the moment: The Toasters, The Specials
Hey I'm in Nor Cal right now for college at chico state, but I'm from LA though lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:21 pm
NAME:Jade
PLACE:high desert in socal HESPERIA its the s**t hole of cali  

Midnights Lie

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:55 pm
RAZORBLADE_SYMPHONY
NAME:Jade
PLACE:high desert in socal HESPERIA its the s**t hole of cali
lol yeah I got that at 15. I'm 19 and I'm still called a kid sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:19 pm
Name: Jesse
I'm a rudie from Albuquerque, I've been one since I was 12 (My Uncle introduced me to the music when I was 11.)  

baffling blur

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:19 pm
baffling blur
Name: Jesse
I'm a rudie from Albuquerque, I've been one since I was 12 (My Uncle introduced me to the music when I was 11.)
your uncle sounds pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:20 pm
UreshiiNyoko
hmmm I must see if there is a local marshalls. there has to be at least ONE around here. I'll check there for a bra first. if that doesn't work: SHARPIES! you think they'd still have checkered stuff?

Even now, yes! n.n I went there a couple of days a go, picked up the most SKANKIN' bikini ever. o.o heart I hope you have a good haul going there! n.n  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

sketchyness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:21 pm
Hey thanks for letting me join your guild biggrin  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games