Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm
I actually do have a textile fetish. sweatdrop Ever since I was a young child I have had this small obsessive compulsive behavior when it comes to touching something soft and smooth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:46 pm
Was this part of your interest in furries? Or is it?

I myself have a big thing for chiffon and pearls. And corsets, num num. If something was very silky and smooth I'd probally love it...

Guess thats prolly why you don't see 'scalies' as often, huh?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 am
I think it does feed a bit into my enjoyment of things that are fluffy and cute. Always been a big animal lover, almost always have had a pet in life to cuddle up with. Then, of course, there were all those cartoons that came on when I was a kid that featured animals as the main characters. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 am
ehehe, cartoons. I've read that happened alot....
So taking a shot in the dark, Fifi or Minerva?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 am
I'm a very tactile person, but that's mainly a side effect of my ADD. For example, I refuse to wear clothing with fibers that can easily get snagged on my fingernails (such as sweaters knit from certain materials). Fur has always been one of my favorite sensations, and it helps calm me when I'm having what I call a "tactile freak-out". X3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 am
Pixeliciousness
ehehe, cartoons. I've read that happened alot....
So taking a shot in the dark, Fifi or Minerva?

Certainly two lovely girls, but if you are asking about my first animated crush it was neither of those.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am
Sunegami
I'm a very tactile person, but that's mainly a side effect of my ADD. For example, I refuse to wear clothing with fibers that can easily get snagged on my fingernails (such as sweaters knit from certain materials). Fur has always been one of my favorite sensations, and it helps calm me when I'm having what I call a "tactile freak-out". X3

I had a rabbit fur pillow case when I was little, it was sort of my favorite thing when I was little, carried it with me. Calmed me down. I have two German Shepards, brother and sister, when I come home from school and have had a stressful day, I sit on the floor next to them and scratch their ears and such, calms me down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am
Isaol-the-wolf
Sunegami

I had a rabbit fur pillow case when I was little, it was sort of my favorite thing when I was little, carried it with me. Calmed me down. I have two German Shepards, brother and sister, when I come home from school and have had a stressful day, I sit on the floor next to them and scratch their ears and such, calms me down.

I love German Shepherd Dogs. You're so lucky. <33

My boyfriend has little patches of his hair behind each ear that feel so soft, like bunny fur. I love stroking them with my fingertips. <33

I also have a particularly "bad" habit: running my fingers repeatedly over my laptop keys. I've worn the protective coating off of the sides of my space bar and several other keys from years' worth of doing it. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am
I play with my own hair all the time. sweatdrop It is very very soft and smooth to the touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:49 am
Diana Aries
I play with my own hair all the time. sweatdrop It is very very soft and smooth to the touch.

::plays with Diana's hair:: <33 X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Back in highschool in english there was this girl with beautiful hair in front of me and I'd spend the entire class stroking her hair and playing with it.

Which character was it for you then, Diana? Princess sally for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Ah, Sally Acorn. heart

Yeah, I have found many animated character physically attractive, but Sally was truly the first I fell for because of personality and looks.

Annoys me how much she is overlooked for the other females in the STH fandom. For some reason Sally's personality rubs people the wrong way. Guess they have a problem with strong, smart and independent woman in leadership roles.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:55 pm
Did I miss something? Who's Sally Acorn? Im confuzed.

@Sunegami
Ya their names are Kane and Kala, Kala hates me so much. She wont even let me pet her, I walk near her and she growls. She bit me like 20 times. German Shepards have always been a favorite, when I was 12 my friend's dad was a policemen and me and him used to go and see the K-9 Squad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Did I miss something? Who's Sally Acorn? Im confuzed.

She is one of the main character from the Sonic The Hedgehog comic, done by Archie Comics.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:54 pm
Im still lost...what about her?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8zICr6NexQ&feature=related
I almost cried, but then it didnt happen and I was happy 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers