Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 pm
As Kuro was wheeled off, Lucid could feel Sympathy towards Kuro.
Kuro, if you go down, you are taking me with you. I now know that I can not live without you.
Lucid stared up at the ceiling, wondering...wondering what the world will throw at him next.
Kuro...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am
"Hmmm..." Torikawa gazed at the x-rays, "It seems the disease hasn't spread thet far. We can probably get rid of it with a few rounds of chemo." She looked to Kuro. "But it seems we won't be able to fully remove the symptoms or actual disease for a while."
Kuro nodded. "Okay. When will I be able to leave the hospital?"
"About... 5 days, at the least."
'That's not so long...'
"Great," Kuro smiled.

((Writer's block...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 pm
((Urgh! 5 days is a lot. Lol. Btw, you had wb? Looked like you didn't to me.))

Bring, bring, bring
The cell phone in Lucid's pocket brought him back to realality.
"Hello?" Lucid said, answering it.
"Hey, Lucid. Are you interested in doing an interview with MTV tomorrow?" Mika asked from the other end, the drummer of the band.
"Sorry, I won't be back in time for that." Lucid answered, not even knowing how long he would be here.
"But it's MTV!"
"So? We had interviews with them before. Just go without me and tell them I couldn't make it."
"Okay, see you later than." Mika said, laughter in his voice a bit.
Lucid hanged up.
I swear, he can get so annoying at times...

((I didn't know what else to do. This was random, since there was no interation with Lucid, I didn't know what else to do, so I made some interaction happen myself. Lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 am
((I humbly apologize for not posting sooner. Summer vacation just started, so I've been baby-sitting -_-; wink )

Kuro was brought back to his room in the wheelchair, though he had insisted on walking.
"Musn't strain yourself, dear," Torikawa said.
A wide grin spread across Kuro's face as his eyes met Lucid's.
Torikawa sliped out to talk to one of the head doctors. Kuro told Lucid about his x-rays.
"So, I'll be fine," he concluded, taking the adolecent's warm hand, "Don't worry."  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 am
"That's a relief." Lucid simply said, too happy, not able to say much more. Lucis craddled Kuro's hand in his hands, slowly lifting Kuro's hand up to Lucid's face, so he could kiss it lightly.
My love, you'll be fine. I just know it.
"When will they release you?" Lucid asked, wanting it to be soon so he could spend time with him...alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm
"Around five days..." Kuro sighed, smiling as Lucid's lips touched his skin.
'Yuichi must be watching over me or something... this is great...'

((WTF SHORT!!))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm
"Hmm...Five days isn't too bad, but still. I wish it were sooner. I guess i can't complain though, I thought it would be a lot longer than that." Lucid said, a smile creeping up on his face. He stared into Kuro's eyes, feeling lost in his gaze, as if he would never be able to pull himself away from his beauty.

((Lol, don't worry so much about the shortness. I am fine with it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Kuro placed a hand on Lucid's cheek, kissing the teen passionately on the lips.
'If I had a choice, I'd be out of here right now. I want to be alone with you, Lucid. You have no idea how much I want you...'
Smiling slightly, Kuro slipped his toungue into the adolecent's mouth.
'I love you so much...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:06 pm
((Sorry it has been an extremely long time, I was at my mom's who has no internet access. And your new avatr is very entertaining.))

Heart stopped, cheecks flashing a birlliant red, Lucid wrapped his arms around this beauty's neck, leaning in closer to him.
"Tell me Kuro, how much do you love me?" Lucid asked sweetly, his mouth and toungue still in contact with Kuro's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 pm
((It's fine, I was beggining to think you imploded~ And thanks~ I'm cosplaying Yoichi Hiruma from Eyeshield 21~~))

Kuro thought for a moment, unsure how to put his amorous feelings into words.
"Lucid... you are my world. You are my sky, my light, my life. I can't possibly express my love for you with simple language. You have my heart. I am your captive," he finally said, stroking Lucid's hair.
'Since when was I so poetic?'
"How much do you love me, Angel?"  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:37 pm
((I would never imploy, but I am going back to my mom's tomorrow in the morning, and I don't know when I will be able to get on. Sorry. But bare in mind, I won't ever forget about this RP, and if I ever left this RP, I would tell you know first (Which I won't).))

That was any easy question to answer. "I love you more than you can ever love me." Lucid answered, pulling himself closer to Kuro. There was a sound in the hallway and Lucid hastly pulled himself away from Kuro, just as Torikawa came back. "I am sorry to say this mister, but the hospital visiting hours are over." She said to Lucid. "Alright, I understand Miss Torikawa. Thanks." He said with a polite nod to her. He turned his gaze to Kuro. "Kuro, I'll be back first thing tomorrow, as soon as visiting is allowed. I promise." Lucid said, wanting to give him a goodbye kiss, but didn't dare to in front of Torikawa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 am
((Okayz ^^))

Kuro nodded. "See you tomorrow, then."
'I'll be waiting, my love...'
He strained to keep from reaching out, stroking the adolecent's pale, beautiful skin once more.
'Damn that nurse,' he thought, 'Why'd she have to walk in and interrupt us?'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:55 pm
Being at Kuro's apartment without him didn't seem like a good idea. So Lucid sneaked into Kuro's apartment, managing to grab his backpack without his parent's noticing him. Lucid was good at stealth. As he walked to a hotel that was near the hospital, a single tear slid down his cheek. He felt bad for Kuro, wanting him to be better. The hotel was quiet as he entered. It was late, so most people must have been in bed by now. He went up to the counter. "I would like to purchase a room for 3 nights, but I might stay longer than that. But for now, 3 will do." Lucid asked the gentleman behind the counter. "Alright. Would you like to have access to the breakfast and dinner specials?" He asked. Lucid nodded yes. "Than your total will be $235." he said. Lucid thought that was pretty cool. 235 was pretty cheap for three nights and breakfast/dinner access. He gave the guy his bank card. "Just sign there." The guy asked, handing him a slip of paper. Lucid signed it and handed it back. There was a moment's silence as the guy looked at it. "Are you actually Lucid Atray, from NightWish13?" He asked. Lucid rolled his eyes annoyed and nodded. The guy nodded, seeming to understand that Lucid didn't want to be bothered with it. He gave Lucid a card to access a room. The room was small and cozy, just the way Lucid liked it. He himself lived in an apartment, even though he could afford a house, he didn't see the need in living in a big house when it was just him. He fell asleep, waking up at the sound of the alarm on his phone at 9:30 am, since hospital visiting hours started at 10:00 am. He quickly ate breakfast, leaving the hospital as soon as he was done, walking to the hospital. By the time he got there, it was only a few minutes short of 10:00am. As soon as it was 10:00am, he was headed off to kuro's room, knocking before entering. "Good morning, sleep well last night?" He asked, walking up to the side of Kuro's bed.

((Lol, sorry that was so long. My sister's boyfriend let me on for awhile, and I was in the mood to type.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am
"Somewhat," Kuro said, smiling at Lucid, "I would have slept better of you had been here."
Kuro reached up, placing a hand on Lucid's shoulder and pulled him down. He kissed the teen softly.
"I missed you," he breathed.
'Every second you're not here, I feel so lonely...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 pm
A smile crept on Lucid's face along with a blush. He fell on top of Kuro, his hands placed on Kuro's shoulders. "I missed you too. Aparentlly one night away from each other is bad for us, huh?" Lucid teased, stroking Kuro's cheek.

((I can't spell tonight. Like aparentlly (I know I got that one wrong and I am too lazy to figure out the correct spelling).))  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff