Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image
Narun sat down next to her and cuddled her shoulder, he smiled at her and looked out the window as the ship lifted off into the air and into space. He murred against her and held her hand..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm
Seramiphia sent him a signal in code

" ._._....----:.;.,.;.;;...---_--....//......." Which translated as have a ship and track me with your mecha suit. The special button.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm
"i am comondering this vessal untill i get into space" Apa said over the speakers in his mech to the people piloting the space shuttle  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm
(What exactly are the turrets shooting? Bullets? Lasers? BOMBS!? :p)

"We're taking light damage. Beam Gun 1 is damaged but functional. EM Field and Mega Rail Cannon fully charged in five seconds."

Hane laughed casually. "That's a big if. It's been quite some time since I took a direct hit..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm
((Lazers and plasma bullets))
Linda aimed "Thats it..this is stupid" she shot at a wing

Seraph shot at what he thought was the cargo hold or something, he laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
Narun cuddled her, he blinked and watched her a little curious, he hadn't been with anyone for along time. His tail wagged but stopped, he knew not to get his hopes up so his tail went back down. He watched space from the window and let his eyes wander...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 pm
" Something wrong deer boy?" she chuckled and placed her paws over his palms that leaned on the chair she sat in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm
"Hmm...Hane, the EM Field is ineffective against these weapons." Kara reported.

Hane shrugged. "No biggie. Just divert that power to the Cannon...wha!?"

The Reion tilted slightly, taking a glancing shot off the wing. Seraph managed to hit the main bulk of the ship, and inflicted damage, but the Reion seemed unhindered.

"We've taken damage! Hull Integrity is at 79%" Hane swore, "Damn...let 'em have it!"

Suddenly, a projectile of some sort fired from the Reion's nose at incredible velocity. Being surrounded by beam fire, Seraph would have to risk getting hit by beams if he tried to dodge the bullet...  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm
The auto pilot kicked in..he got hit with one beam "WhAT THA HELL WAS THAT!"

Linda fired again, hitting the same spot

Seraph looked at the gage "s**t.." he fored in there direction "down to eighty five ercent, what was that Linda?!"

Linda stayed silent, she didn't know either  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image
Narun leaned into her cuddling her"Nothing, just not sure if anyone is really in love with me or just the idea of a cute deer boy"he said with a long sigh. His eyes wandering at the window, at space. He nuzzled her"Not sure anyone could fall in love with a trouble maker like me"he sighed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:49 pm
The projectile, missing the ship, hit the moon, burrowed in, and exploded, leaving a large crater. "Hm...I'll admit you've got guts, biting the bullet like that...but this is my real ace in the hole! Raise EM Field to 200%! FULL MAGNUM!!"

Linda's shot hit the wing, disabling its gun. As if in response, the wings seemed to fold up, and the Reion suddenly rocketed forwards, on a collision course with Seraph's ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:49 pm
" Well I just met you but I have taken a fancy to this deer boy." she stood up on her knees and kissed him forcefully.
" Don't be so doubtful"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
He blushed brightly and held her, he murred and slid his tongue into her mouth"alright"he said with a light blush"For now taking a fancy to me is alright"he said and got onto the floor with her snuggling against her"Might be awhile before we reach that cursed city above the clouds"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm
Seraphs Auto moved, however, they scrapped

Seraph shot at them as they pastes, he hit them hard due to the closeness

Linda smiled "I'm gettign better" she fired, but missed, by now, the ship was at 79.8 %  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Seamiphia smiled up at him
" Yea I know." She grinned widely and licked him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games