Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm
Nera frowned, then paused. "Umm...wait...aren't we gonna take his stuff? I mean, it'll be a lot more useful for us than for him..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm
" Will melting it work? Or do I have to dig my way in?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 pm
"I really don't care! Just get the stone out of the way! There are spikes rising in here, and I'm gonna be sandwiched against the ceiling if you don't get rid of it!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:57 pm
" AWw Holy......."
Raja's claws extended hardening and she began to furious tear away the stone while Mutaku melted it.

She pulled out a rope with a metal claw attached and swung it up it catching on the floor before she fell threw the thin stone.

" Ok you climb up first." She hopped down into the pit.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm
Muteki Rarus
Nera frowned, then paused. "Umm...wait...aren't we gonna take his stuff? I mean, it'll be a lot more useful for us than for him..."

Seraph looked over "yah, I guess" he leaned over easily took the backpack off and looked in it "HOLY CRAP!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 pm
Evaine grabbed onto the rope, and caught Raja as she fell. "Hey, hey! This is a pit full of spikes! You shouldn't jump into it!" She pulled herself back over the edge of the pit. "Thanks, though. I'd be swiss cheese if you hadn't helped."

There was a bit of gold in the pack, as well as some rope, three food rations, a rather plain-looking amulet, an unadorned gold ring, and a pinkish potion. Nera ran over. "What? What is it?" She looked in the pack. "Huh...looks pretty normal to me..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:08 pm
" I could have climbed the walls she chuckled and climbed up the pit letting her have the rope.
" I inherited Mutaku's strength talons that can tear flesh apart."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Seraph snatched up the potion and the ring, he also took the amulet "You can take the rest" he said eyeing the stuff in his haands, he drunk the potion , feelign its results pulsing through his veins already "I aint getting tired for a few days" he laughed "SO cool! Here take the rest" he handed the half empty container to her  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:39 pm
Evaine rolled her eyes. "Yeesh...and I'm just a tiger...you're making me look bad..." She crossed her arms. "Fine! I'll just have to work twice as hard!" She started to dart off, when Rarus grabbed her arm and stopped her. "Cool it. You should know by now what happens to loose cannons. I'll lead." Eventually, they came across a rather large hole in the wall. "That wasn't here before..." Rarus muttered.

"Oh sure, YOU take all the cool stuff..." she grumbled as she took the pack and spear, and drank the rest of the potion, with little effect. "Huh...nothing happened...sis told me once that some potions didn't work right unless you drink the whole thing..." She frowned.

(Now would be an ideal time for you to exersice your freedom to make stuff happen to the other player.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm
"AMaybe its your species or something, cause, I only drunk half see?" he spread his arms, his muscles grew a little, he looked sexier to "I feel much better to" he contineud walking while he was fumbling with the amulet and the ring  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm
" Oh you just need trainging." Raja chuckled

" what's up with the hole? - Mutaku  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Nera shook her head. "No, it's not me. My sis drinks a lot of those pink potions, so I can identify them on sight...they're Potions of Chaos. They do weird, unpredictable things to your mind and body. You're probably just experiencing a placebo effect...and if you're not gonna wear that jewelry, I'll gladly take it!" She giggled.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm
Seraph Smiled and attached the gem to the ring "Well, accualy" he turned ot her and held his hand out opening it, revileing the beautiful ring "It is for you"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Her eyes widened. "Ooooo! Are you proposing to me?" She giggled, taking the ring and slipping it on. Almost instantly, she vanished. "Uh...whoah! I'm flying!"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm
"Cool!" Seraph looked up at her "thats awsome! I accualy knew it did that, but, no it wasnt a proposal..unless you want it to be" he joked  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff