Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Nao looked at Yuumei with shocked eyes "orochimaru?" she let go of the flower "is...that so...i don't know who my parents were so...i can't compare to you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 pm
*mounts Miku on the dragons back then gets on* HIYA!!!!! - the dragon takes off-  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:08 pm
"eeekk!" Miku held on to Ryoku tightly so she couldn't fall off. "wow...such a nice view..." she mumbled  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 pm
Yuumei looked down at the ground and dropped the grass"...Yea..."he muttered quietly.

Takai cringed as the pain in her neck increased.

Orochimaru smiled"Is that so...oh yes...Zabuza's girl."He walked over to her"You want power don't you..."He hissed solfly in her ear and licked the side of her neck.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm
Nao said nothing for a while until she sensed a familiar chakra"well...we might as well look for Ryoku..." she stood up "i sense that goddamn dragon somewhere close to Amegakure...." she smiled at Yuumei "lets go okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm
((g2g))He nodded and stood up"Okay..."He replied.

Takai shivered and closed her eyes"Yes...train me...I need to become stronger"She replied.

Orochimaru stepped back"okay then..."He smiled again and turned around"Kabuto...take..."He glanced back at her.

"Takai..."she muttered opening her eyes.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm
((i G2G also...talk to you later))
Nao started walking ahead "you can come along also Sasuke" she lifted up her parasol which had a stain of blood on it a little and opened it up and placed over her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 pm
* we're about 1/16 miles away from the village gates* ok from here we go by foot so dragon takes down * the dragon land in a forest that faces the village* - puts out a scroll and then in a puff of smoke appears 2 cloaks and medium straw hats* here u'll need these *hands miku a cloak and hat* and for u my friend for ur trouble *goes to a nearby stream and plucks out a fish and gives it to the dragon* here u go now beat it *the dragon disappears in a cloud of smoke*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Miku took the cloak and hat "so...we need these...why?" she asked with a confused face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm
cuz i sence........ the presence of the Ataksuki somewhere nearby and it was the rain village where the last Ataksuki base was and i have this feeling that the real leader is still looking for the jinchuriki's the old ones and the new ones  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Miku nodded "ah...i see...." she placed the coat on and the hat "it makes sense...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:02 pm
yup soo be careful and stick close to me once we get to the harbor then we get a boat and hop to the island where the temple is  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 pm
Yuumei followed After Nao.

Takai sat down on the small bed after Kabuto had left. She unpacked her items and walked out of the room.

Orochimaru sat down in his chair"I'm surprised she lasted so long...besides I only bit her when she was 6..."he thought and watched as Takai entered the room again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:25 pm
Miku nodded " o-okay!" she said with a smile  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Nao kept on walking a mindful of things in her mind."......" she was silent for a long time.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games