Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 pm
"Alright fine." she stated and floated over to the old man "Hurry! We have to do something fast!" she said while waving her hands since she had no idea what to do "If he kills my friend i swear..." she warned, pointing a finger at him before looking back at the creature.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am
*loads his gun and fires 6 shots into the creatures head*....*he reloads* ....think...think....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm
"Dont Get Yourself Killed!" she screamed at Sai, "If You Do Ill Bring You Back and Kill You MYSELF!!" she huffed and crossed her arms, not knowing what to do or how to stop this monster, all she could think of to do was scream and stall.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 am
The creature didn't even react this time to the shots that were fired. They just bounced off of his head. It redirected one of the bullets into the old mans right leg. Not only did this harm him. But the bullet piercing him. For some reason made his aura stronger. Making Rose feel very weak suddenly. The creature continued toward Sai. But it stopped abruptly. It heard the horn of a police car being blown. It was that one cop in the drivers seat. The two that were in the drivers and passengers seat. Were nowhere to be seen in the car. He crashed the vehicle directly into the monster. Pinning it between the garage and the car. The one cop smiled at Rose. Then stepped right through the doorway. He hadn't made it to the hospital. But this was the last thing he thought when he died. That symbol must be cleansed.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 am
*Sai stares blankly at the car his hand shaking like mad, the revolver falls to the ground*...officer....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Rose frowns and places a hand on her head "Oh...." she whispered, her form fading a bit so that she looked like mist but you could still make out the outline of her form and bits and peices of her features "Why is this.... happening?" she asked "Sai.." she whispered, before she looked over at the cop car, she smiles weakly back at him and gives a small wave "Your suppose to be at... the hospital!"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Eric just stood there looking at Rose. He knodded his head slightly frowning. Because he knew Rose was worried about him.

Eric- I'm sorry, a stronger officer might have survived that ordeal. Most of my presinct wouldn't have lasted HALF as long as I did!

He seemed a bit angry at that fact. Both that he was dead. Plus, he was slightly ticked. Seeing less qualified people being promoted in his officer over the years. Though, he wouldn't have had anything to hold onto. If he didn't have his work as a police Officer. Still, one that dedicated most of there life to something. Surely was better than someone who was just doing the job to pay the bills. His emotions like all other ghosts before him. Had chosen for him. What type of ghost he would become. Eric had become a spirit of Vengeance.

He looked to his right. As the creature through the car off of itself directly at Eric. Though, the vehicle went right through him. He just looked at the creature. The fire in his eyes. Was something the creature seemed to like. It knew this would be a worthy opponent. More so that the old man at least. The creature let out a howl. Then announced a declaration of battle. The creatures voice sounded very raspy and terrifying as it spoke. It pointed its claw at Eric. As a magical contract appeared in front of it. Floating in thin air. The lettering was written in a magenta colored writing. Appearing as the creature spoke.

???- I Boogeyman, challenge you Eric! To a one on one match. If you win, I shall hense forth leave this dimension for now! But if I win! You shall leave this plain and pass on! Do you understand these conditions!?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm
Rose's eyes widened "Your...dead." she whispered, clearly shocked at how she didnt know he was dead "But if he wins... and you pass on then... whats to stop him from coming.. and attacking us right after?" she asked, clearly not trusting this monster or the contract.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am
*grabs his gun and loads a gold bullet with writing on it* ill shoot it with this...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 am
"But...what if..it doesnt work?" she asked and then she turns to look at the house "How come..nobody is hearing..all of this?" she asked angrily "They could be...helping us...or something." she crosses her arms and huffs.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am
*he holsters the gun, then taps on her to make her tangible again restoring her energy* if you saw some monster running around outside, would you wanna go out and risk getting killed? *grabs one of the old mans crosses and hands it to her* when the time comes you may have to use this, when i say, stab it in the head with it, ok? (http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15883209483/standalone BEST PLAYLIST EVER!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am
"True i guess..." she admitted before turning to him "How can you be sure it works?" she asked and when he handed her the cross she quickly dropped it "Wha? I cant touch that!!' she shouted, quickly annoyed that she couldnt grab it "I havent...exactly been..a good ghost you know.." she admitted while looking down at the cross.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 am
...of course... *hands her his gun* shoot it, then tell me when you fire the gold bullet, its the last shot... *he grabs the cross*...it will buy time for us to get out of here, it might kill it...it might not....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 am
"Uhh..... i dont know...how to...shoot" she admitted while staring at the gun blankly, she lifted it up and down, feeling its weight before pointing it at a tree and accidently pulling the trigger. Yelping she dropped the gun and floated a few ways away.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 am
~sigh~ get it now? *holds gun out* its got some kick to it though be careful  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items