Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Ice looked at Sai curiously and thought to herself, "I wonder if he lost her to them....". She sighed and said, "Sai is right though.... We all have... Or had in most cases... Family."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm
Nods and listens to the two demons..he steps away from the wall, closer to the two.

"Right....uh....about the hole in the wall." he gives a nervous grin to Phin.

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm
Ice tilted her head a bit. "Hole...?" She turned and looked at the giant gape in the wall. "Kukuku... You were seriously going to shoot us with that thing?", she asked, and turned and looked at Derron, kind of scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 am
He gives a little grin..."Well...I was afraid..I wasn't thinking straight! Hell, you saw my aim! Like I'd hit you anyhow!" He then moves over to the hole and runs a finger around the edges.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 pm
Sai grinned nervously, "I've dealt with demon slayers who put me in worse danger...he only might have hit us by sheer luck...I've managed to out smart all of them so far." He crossed his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 pm
Lets out a sigh....then gives a nice smile as the night wind blows in through the 'new window'.

"Demons slayers huh? Blimey...to be hunted down like
animals." he then turns to them and looks at them with a little bit of pity.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Sai looked at Derron, "I'm not asking for your pity." he glanced again at the giant hole. "It isn't safe now, people will be here to investigate soon, we have to leave or have tons of humans seeing two demons...that won't be pretty..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Derron looks up..."Uh, like I was saying I was heading home from the Factory. You all can come back with me to my barn! I can show you the Saber!" he smiles and walks over to Sai and puts an arm on his shoulder.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Sai grinned nervously and resisted the urge to flinch away from Derron's touch. He wasn't used to being so close to conscious people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Ice reached out at Sai, about to protest and caught herself. "Eh... Where he goes... I guess I'll go too.." She looked away quietly.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 am
Sai sighed and smiled, "Well, I hope Phineas will be alright...he hasn't really stirred much this enitre time..." he noticed a strange look in Ice's face and he tilted his head, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Ice looked up at Phin and turned around and walked out the door, kind of annoyed. "If we just wait around here nothing will be solved. I'll keep watch while you guys... Chit-chat...." She said, and jumped back up in the tree.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Sai bit his lip and followed Ice outside, leaving the two humans. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Ice looked down at Sai and replied simply "Why yes, yes I do, if you aren't careful you are going to be looking up my skirt."

[brb, going to check my job applications. Should atke a few minutes seeing as I live near the places.]  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm
Sai blushed brightly and covered his eyes, he bowed clumsily, "Gomen, gomen!"  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items