Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Lil Miss Murder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:09 pm

Hello! I'm (not giving out my real name) Ruby. I'm 15 and my birthday is in March. My favorite song off of From Under The Corktree is :"Sophmore Slump or Comback of the Year" and from Take This To Your Grave Would be a tie between "Grand Theft Autum/Where is Your Boy" and "Calm Before the Storm". My favorite member is Patrick Stump. Fall Out Boy is my favorite band bit I also like Panic! At the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, and A.F.I.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:58 am
Hey, I'm Georg(ina). I <3 Fall Out Boy so much, and know all the words to all the songs. Hey, Kelsey, I feel for you, my birthday is December 30 stressed . I also heart ALL TIME LOW, and you should check them out because the ROCK!!! And there's MCR, The Academy is..., Boys Like Girls, Cute is What We Aim For, Forgive Durden, Plain White T's, and many more. I've been doing gaia for a while, but recently I have aquired a shitload of free time, so I started a new account.

be my friend!  

psychosoprano

xxxlove_like_winterxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:10 am
My names Laura i'm thirteen and i live in south carolina. ummm fall out boys not my favorite band but i luv them a lot. i'm wanna to learn gutiar. but first i have to get a guitar. i'm being forced to pay for it myself becuz my mom says playin guitar is a waste if time. she's so supportive. umm....i like to read and write. i luv basicly any books. but i luv harry potter and eragon. and i luv my computer and my music. well....that's me atleast that's all i'm tellin u about me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:30 am
My name is Mandy, im 14 and i live in Ontario, Canada. I love FOV a lot, I love the old album "take this to your grave". Fall Out Boy's lyrics are great and so are the albums. I also like other Fueled By Ramen artists, such as Panic! At the Disco.  

Cobyjamesjones1

Bishoujo_Mami

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:38 am
HEY YALL! Im {The artist formally known as Bishoujo_Mami} lol Im a Fall Out Boy fan..Im not gonna lie to yall and say that I know all of their albums and stuff because I dont yet. Im a HUGE FOB fan in the making. So please dont judge me.
Im 16 years old I live in San Antonio Texas. My favorite Fall Out Boy member is definently Patrick *drools* its hard for me to pick a favorite song...but I have to say its XO I love that song with all of my heart lol =)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:25 pm
Hi, I'm Kayla. I'm a HUGE Fan of Fall out boy. I literally listen to it everyday. Like most people, I think Pete is Hot <333

If you wanna get to know me, PM me!

XxImmortal RosexX

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:05 am
Hello.
My name is Emma, you can call me Emma or Em.
I'm 15 and I live in Ontario, Canada.
My favourite FOB song off of Take This To Your Grave is Saturday and my favourite song off of From Under The Cork Tree is I've Got A Dar Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth.
Other bands I like include: Alexisonfire, Billy Talent, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Underoath, My Chemical Romance etc.
My birthday is June 06, this year it was 6/6/6. smile

That's a bit about me. PM if theres anything else you want to know smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:11 pm
my name is andrea, and i'm 14. i also live in michigan. i'm a big fan of fall out boy! my favorite song by them is honorable mention. i also love my clandestine hoodie.(i have the one that pete's wearing in my signature) music is a huge part of my life. i'm always on the computer and gaia. i also say up late. and this llama has mad skillz: dramallama (lmao, yeah i didn't know what else to put) i'm also a huge my chemical romance fan. so thats pretty much me. there's more about me in my profile.  

lyrical lies x

Snowless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:43 pm
yay...its good to know ppl love pete..he's well just aarrggg
Call me Lonny, my friends do...Im pretty new to this guild and sorry i havent posted a lot before...fall Out Boy is awesome but some of my other fav bands r Panic! At the Disco, System of a Down, my Chemical Romane (yay andrea im glad u like em too^^!!!) and Hawthorne Heights...(i love a lot of other bands like HIM and Yellowcard...but i dont want to name too many and make u guys think im not faithful to FOB^^) ...hmm what can i say my fav song is XO is just a great song...i also like Grand Theft Autumn^^... and i also looove to chat...pm me^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:28 pm
MsLoonia
yay...its good to know ppl love pete..he's well just aarrggg
Call me Lonny, my friends do...Im pretty new to this guild and sorry i havent posted a lot before...fall Out Boy is awesome but some of my other fav bands r Panic! At the Disco, System of a Down, my Chemical Romane (yay andrea im glad u like em too^^!!!) and Hawthorne Heights...(i love a lot of other bands like HIM and Yellowcard...but i dont want to name too many and make u guys think im not faithful to FOB^^) ...hmm what can i say my fav song is XO is just a great song...i also like Grand Theft Autumn^^... and i also looove to chat...pm me^^

yeah,
they're awesome!
(and i also like the other bands that you named.)  

lyrical lies x

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:10 pm
Hey, my name's Alaina. I'm fifteen years old. I think Fall Out Boy is really awesome and I love them. I need to get their other CDs, though - I pretty much know all the words from Under the Cork Tree. I think Patrick and Andy are the cutest. My birthday is the 18th of January. I live in Pennsylvania. I love reading and writing and drawing and video games and various classic rock bands. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:16 am
Hi, my name is Star. I'm 21 I live in Michigan, the middle of nowhere. Obviously I listen to/like Fall Out Boy. Ummm... I really dont know what else to write so, heh, later tayters.  

Mistress Starlee

rejected_star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:08 pm
Ar ar ar....Lol Lets see. My name is Stephi, I live in NC. I'm 16, about to be 17 on September 11th...Yes I am the devils child..>WOOOO!< ANYWAY Im a senior at HPCentral High...wurd. I've been listening to F.O.B for about maybe 2 years now...theyz cool...My fav bands are...

Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, PANIC! At The Disco, Paramore, ect...
by the way...they are not in order...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:04 pm
Hello!
My name is Kelsie and I'm 13.
My birthday is August 10th...
Fall Out Boy is one of my three favorite bands.
My other two are System Of A Down and Jack's Mannequin.
That's all for now.
=]

XDkelsie

EaselWeasel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:00 pm
'Lo there. I'm the EaselWeasel. But you can call me Shanna. I am is to being two times eight of the years of age how you say in your country.
Up until about a month ago, I guess I was a kind of closet FOB fan. And then I went to Best Buy with my best friend and bought FUCT. I then learned that they are friznackin' catchy. Oh yeah, and another friend has pretty much every FOB song known to exist on her computer, I think. I'm also a ginormous fan of Gorillaz, Zeromancer, Interpol, and Marilyn Manson. In August I'll be a junior at my school, and will be taking Vid Tech! Yaaaay! I adore technology and art. When I get enough money, I plan on starting my own band. I like weird Asian horror and crazy musicals. Oh yeah, and I call Patrick 'Stumpy.' Deal with it. So that's all for now. Mmmmmmmmyep. Why are you still reading this? Shoo!  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games