Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 am
Diva smiled"I'm glad, one of my daughter's has a chevalier"She to herself while laying on tree branch  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Rosily took in the view with a soft expression on her face. "It's beautiful, I love it." She told Ren, taking a few steps forward, towards the door, when she was done outside. Once she was inside, Rosily circled slowly, smiling as she did. "Cozy... I've never had place of my own..." She comes back to him and wraps around one of his arms, tugging him inside. Then she faces him, and says, "I may look like I'm a teenager, Ren, but in reality, I was born 30 years ago. I haven't aged a day since I turned 17 or 18. I never will, and neither will you. Take my mother for example. She was born in the 1800's."  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:54 am
Ren opened his eyes wide in shock, "Wow, really..?" he didn't know if he could believe it or not. He stood with her in the living room and shook his head, snaping out of it. "That's amazing, Rosily." he said smiling, "But we can talk about that later.. I still have a ton of questions I want to ask. Umm.. I have only one bathroom, so.." he smiled bigger, "ladies first. You go ahead and wash up, and I'll change out here." he said as he closed his eyes and was suddenly back into his original human form, "And take as long as you like; we're in no hurry to leave." Ren smiled and took off his shirt; but with it off you'd be able to see all his scars from past battles, and how increadibly fit he was. He sighed calmly as he breathed in slowly, taking in the smell of home and this beautiful girl standing in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm
Rosily nods, reluctant to leave him. But she was still covered with blood so she heads towards were the bathroom was located, mind preoccupied with thoughts about Ren and what his questions were. When she got to the bathroom she closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh dear. I'm going to get some new cloths..." she pouted a bit at her refection. At least the Red Shield was good for somethings. She pulled out a platinum card from her pocket. It read unlimited.  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm
Ren walked into his bedroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at all the scars on his chest, arms, and back, and sighed while shaking his head. He changed his clothes and flopped on his bed, leaning on one elbow while looking outside his window. It had started to rain.. he got up again and sat on the edge of his bed and looked down at the floor while the thunder started rolling in.. '... it's been to long...' he thought to himself as he sighed, 'back then... all of us were happy...' he looked around his room, 'I haven't been here since that night... this is the first time in 7 years that I've finally come back to this house... but it seemed neccessary for Rosily...' then he stood up and walked over to the window and looked outside.. it was pouring rain now.. he folded his arms across his chest and stared blankly outside...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 am
"Ren?" Rosily's voice could be heard from outside his room, then she opened the door with an experession of uncertaincy. But when her eyes found him they brightened considerably. "There you are..." She stepped into the room, her face clean and all the blood gone from her physical being. But her cloths were in need of repair or replacement. Rosily stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do, and just looked around a bit. She guess this must be his bedroom.  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm
Ren quickly snapped out of the mood he was in and turned to face Rosily, "Ah, you're all done. It looks like you need some new clothes though I see." He walked over to her, "I would generally take you with me to go get you some new ones, but since yours are covered in blood, we can't really have you walking into a store like that." he said smiling at her, "How about I go and get you some, while you stay here for the moment? Or you could just wear some of mine for now and pick out the ones you want at the store? Either one is fine with me, it's up to you." Ren put his hand gently on the side of her face, and tucked her hair behind her ear while looking into her gorgous eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 pm
((Can some one fill me in on what happened since was last here?))  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 am
((Well.. Rosily, Elena, and Diva all found each other before they found Ren. Rosily turned Ren into her chivaleir and they've just been talking for a long time. They're at Ren's house so they can clean off the blood that was on their clothes when Rosily bit him. And that's actually pretty much all that's been happening I think.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 pm
((You guys can still RP you know. I don't understand why It's only the two of us... I'm guessing we're just passing time right now, hero and me.
Hey salem, is there a plot to this?))  

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm
((I think it's mainly because nothing really exciting is happening with the others. So, yeah, I think you and hero are just passing time. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 am
(true)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 am
((very strange, I could have sworn I posted a reply already... oh well.))

Rosily cups his elbows in her hands and leans up to kiss his cheek, looking up affectionately. "I'll borrow some of yours then." She says to Ren, and caresses his hand in hers, returning his gaze, before stepping back a bit reluctantly so they could find her some clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 pm
Ren smiled gently at her, then went over to his closet. He picked his smallest shirt, a long-sleeved sweater, and some shorts that would look long on Rosily. He walked back over to her and handed her his clothes. "They're a bit big for you.. but you'll only have to wear them for a little while." He said and gave her a peck on her forehead, "Now go on and get dressed; I'll be waiting by the door." he said smiling at her.  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm
(( Where IS everyone? No offense to XScarredxHeroX but this isn't that fun. . . can we maybe come up with a plot together as a group? So we all get to post? ))  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff