Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Seraph hugged the to girls smiling brightly, wiping away the last little tear  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:00 am
Nala changed into her lioness form. Seeing them hug each other like that reminded her of what it was like before she left her clan. She then laid down in a couner on her own and waited there till she was needed again.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm
Seeing Nala alone liek that Serpah waved her over "COme on, join the party" he chuckled  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:32 am
Nala lifted her head up to see that it was serpah who was speaking even though she could shift out of her animal form she walked towards them. since she was unable to speak in this form she just licked him on the cheek then, licked Aury and Chevy on the cheek too. knowing full well that this nite would mean she was stuck in animal form and would not be able to speak. (( i wont be back on till monday sorry))  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:48 pm
((Its ok))
Seraph smield and starte dpetting her "If you want, you can join our little family here, I'm open to it"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 am
Nala smiled although she was still in her animal form it was a kind smile. She walked over to aury and chevy and brushed against them lightly.((for the next few days i will be staying in animal form sorry about this but i cant talk in that form and since i cant think of something to say this would be the best way also it allows someone to controll my rpc while i am not on.))  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:38 pm
((Sure))
He layed hs head back and let out a content sih  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Aury smiled and nuzzled Nala.
"i love you guys"

((sorry))  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 am
Seraph let out a low chuckle and looked at his new family, god he couldnt be much happier  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 am
Nala looked up towards the door and glared at it as someone walked up to it. She steped in front of aury and chevy as to protect them.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 am
Aury tilted her head and looked at Nala.

"you ok hun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm
Seraph took his dagge dout, hiding it as he awaited whatever was about to happen "WHo may I ask, are you?"  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 pm
Aury layed low and growled as her hackles raised.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:29 am
Nala walked up to the person and clawed at his face suddenly everyone saw a mask fall off and fur and ears showed. "So i see Nala its been awhile." he said turning back to seraph "Well no sense in hiding it anymore. I want that plant!" He demanded as he knocked Nala out and changed into his animal form. He then went right for seraph since he had a dagger!  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Seraph, knowing he was stronger inhis true form, transformed, handng the dagger to Aury then let out a fox roar like soundmor like a bark
then ran at the other one, they collided and Seraph pinne dhim just outside the door, biing at the juggualr growlng like a rabbd animal he kept trying to kiss th person who was about to attack him  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff