Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm
*me and takai spot the bandit then appears infront of them*
bandit leader: who the hell r u?
me: *appears on the horse that the leader is riding* i'll tell u *slices his head off with my claws then the moonlight shines of me dripping with the bandit leaders blood* we're ur worst nightmare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Miku suddenly woke up due to a nightmare and fell off the tree "eek!!" she fell onto the ground hardly "ow...ow...ow..." she groan and lifted herself up "owwww.....man...this is what i get for sleeping on trees like a monkey..." she looked at her legs which was now covered in bruises and cuts "great...what am i going to say if someone asks me what happened...i fell off a tree while sleeping?" she sighed in pain "that will be a great laugh for them..." she muttered  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm
* then begins slashing through the crowd*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 am
Takai tossed her sword chopping a few body in half then getting it stuck in a tree. Blood splattered her face. She grinned and did a few hand signs*Water Dragon Jutsu* There was a roar and water shot up in a nearby lake. The dragon twisted around its foes snapping them like twigs.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 am
Forbidden Water Style: Blood maniputation *crushed their internal organ with a singal gesture of my hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am
Takai watched as the last of the bandits fell.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am
* the last bandit that i was chasing i punched through his chest and had his still beating heart in my hand* ............. die *crushes his heart the bandit dies* that was fun while it lasted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:19 pm
Nao woke up from hearing a scream and saw Miku on the ground ".....I'm not going to ask Miku...." she told her.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 pm
"oh N-Nao..." she smiled "oh..ok...no need to worry i just fell that's all you can go back to sleep" Miku thought in her mind she's gonna laugh at me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Nao tried to hold in her laugh "......i-is that so...well be careful..." Nao thought in her mind she was sleeping on a tree! of course she'll fall...  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm
Takai nodded"Yea...lets go back..."she muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:04 pm
yea but first......... can we get rid of the evidence *dripping in blood* cuz if we come back like this they're going to be pissed  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm
She did a few handsigns*Vanishing mist jutsu*The bodies evaporated."I don't know if you can do anything about the blood?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm
i think i may have a solution and u might learn a thing or two........ *does handsigns* Forbidden water style: Blood Gourd Jutsu *all the blood on our bodies and all the blood that was shed during the slaughter gathered and formed a gourd* now to despose of these bodies *does hand signs* Earth style: Quicksand jutsu *the dead bandits bodies sink into the ground with leaving a trace then tosses the gourd into the quicksand and the gourd sinks after that i despell the jutsu* all done now lets head back  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm
"Okay..."She muttered and grabbed her sword from the tree,yanking it loose.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games