Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 am
((Aw....Our creator's at camp...Not sure what to say.))

Nikko watched as the girl skipped out of the room. Smiling, he turned to look at the clock. It was 8:25. Their first class started at 8:40. "We better get going or we are going to be late. Class starts in fifteen minutes." Nikko started for the door then remembered someting. "If your worried about Aki.......don't be. She goes to the private academy across the street."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 am
"That's a bit of a relief in case she doesn't like me." Yashie thought it was a ninety-eight percent chance Aki was still pissed off. Now looking completely normal, Yashie put on her jacket and backpack. She smiled; hopefully her first day of school would be fine. "Let's go!"

((Yay! Thank you! =] Maybe Lizzie knows when Zara_the_Teenage_Witch's camp ends..))  

sosnoel

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Aki stared at the teacher as she took notes on the civil war and how it wasn't anything like the movie with Will Smith and Kevin Kline.

Nikko hadn't made it in time. Nor had he texted her back. She supposed it was acceptablish, after all her school started a bit earlier than his, so maybe he was being polite and waiting for break. At least she hoped he was, she also hoped that magical wench hadn't attacked him this morning.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 pm
(( please don't let this forum die!!! ))  

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am
Nikko laughed at her enthusiasm. "Alright, Lets get out of here." Leading Yashie down to the street and in the direction of the school, Nikko smiled. The beauty of the town was stunning this morning. And He loved it the way it was at the moment. "Soo......Ready for your first day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:36 pm
"I hope so." Yashie was still smiling as they left his building. However, on the inside, she was still feeling a bit homesick. It was warmer and much less windy here. On the bright side, her homesickness was better than the day she moved here. Yashie had come to accept the fact that it was very unlikely she was to move back soon."What's the school like?"  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 pm
Nikko chuckled a little. "If they fixed the Science lab, everything should be fine." Nikko remembered the Science lab incident very well. "School is no big problem. If we don't end up in the same classes we can catch up at lunch."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:27 am
Aki did not understand how her school, with as much money as parents paid, needed to share a science lab with the public school. Of course, ever since Fifi caught a few beakers on fire, neither school was using the single lab. Both were using the shared field behind the school to learn some hands on science.

In fact, Mr. Green was teaching the class of St. Andrews about meterology, clouds and such. That was alright, considering the sky was filled with the damn things. But magic was running through the air and Akihiko couldn't concentrate.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 pm
"What was wrong with the science lab?" Yashie was confused. What could have possibly happened to cause a problem? She scanned the area; the magical aura lingered still. Whoever caused it must go to the high school, either as a teacher or student. As they neared closer and closer to the school, Yashie couldn't help but feel nervous. "Do I go to the office to get my schedule?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 pm
Nikko laughed a little. "Someone mixed a few chemicals that shouldn't be mixed. Ending up making something explode." Nikko felt the magical aura as well. "Yeah. I'll take you to it, I have a few minutes before my first class starts." Nikko began to lead her to the Office.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 pm
When Yashie asked for her schedule, she couldn't help but feel more nervous. The office worker slightly rolled her eyes at another new student. It wasn't exactly her dream job to be stuck with high schoolers. Nevertheless, Yashie thanked her and read the paper. "I have math first." Yashie's voice had no hint of discontentment nor happiness; it wasn't her favorite subject, but it wasn't her worst either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 pm
The Professor looked up at the sky with a worried expression. A very worried expression.

"Alright everyone," he waved everyone together. "This looks like a really bad storm rolling in. Everyone into the gym!" His voice was starting to show signs of panic. Something about that storm was definately of the bad. And Aki's neck wouldn't stop tingling.

"Hey Aki," her friend mrie hurried up next to the japanese girl. "Aki, you pay attention in science class, why's the teacher so worried?"

"Because it looks like a tornado."

((I feel like I'm doing something wrong by bringing a card into the story when it's not my RP. But I'm getting bored and there's a lot of cards. And this way we can knock out like, three at once maybe? If no one agrees for card capturing lemme know.))  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm
(( i agree smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm
((You can't agree, you're not in yet, though like I said before I'd just start posting. Also, thanks for agreeing!))  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 pm
(( I would but idk if the owner chick would like it haha biggrin all i would want is "the lock" ))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games