Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 pm
*walks over to yuki and puts my trenchcoat over her like a blanket to help her stop shivering*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki starts shivering in her sleep and she wrapped her arms around her chest. She was dreaming she was in a snowback dying slowly and someone started packing snow ontop of her.

ok im comming in-cuts door down and grabs u-are u ok wake up  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 pm
I shiver and whisper " No im not OK..." I get up and slide my arms into Kios jacket and run off into the forest. "Leave me alone for awhile..." I say softly before I leave... (Flashback)

Ex-Bf: I will never hit you...
Yuki: -blush-
A year later...
Ex-Bf: Yuki... I cant love you anymore...
Yuki:.... Why? Are you picking up some tramp instead?
Ex-Bf: -Slaps Yuki-
Yuki: -gasps and grabs her cheek and tears roll down her cheeks-
Ex-Bf: Yuki! Im sorry! - He tries to help -
Yuki: -pushes him away- Leave me alone for awhile...

( done )

Tears stream down her cheeks and she climbs up a tree and begins to wonder why she should be on earth...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 pm
ViniCullen
I shiver and whisper " No im not OK..." I get up and slide my arms into Kios jacket and run off into the forest. "Leave me alone for awhile..." I say softly before I leave... (Flashback)

Ex-Bf: I will never hit you...
Yuki: -blush-
A year later...
Ex-Bf: Yuki... I cant love you anymore...
Yuki:.... Why? Are you picking up some tramp instead?
Ex-Bf: -Slaps Yuki-
Yuki: -gasps and grabs her cheek and tears roll down her cheeks-
Ex-Bf: Yuki! Im sorry! - He tries to help -
Yuki: -pushes him away- Leave me alone for awhile...

( done )

Tears stream down her cheeks and she climbs up a tree and begins to wonder why she should be on earth...

i closey fallow be hind but stays my distince-  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 pm
Yuki runs past Nat and runs into Kio from running so fast. "Sorry..." Yuki blushes. Im surrounded by men! she thinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm
i stand there in the room lost like a kid lost in a store looking for his parents then i remembered my parents are dead *looks down at the floor and leaves the room*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki runs past Nat and runs into Kio from running so fast. "Sorry..." Yuki blushes. Im surrounded by men! she thinks.

leaver her and goes to his room-man i hope she is ok  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:13 pm
Yuki sighs and says" You know Kio Joan Cross was here earlier...", she says and walks to her room and sings My Immortal by Evanesence.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 pm
*still lost by what had transpired but only knows that yuki said sorry but wasnt sure why* hey nat im heading out for some food want anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm
schrodinger333
*still lost by what had transpired but only knows that yuki said sorry but wasnt sure why* hey nat im heading out for some food want anything?

um....na im good th  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Yuki hops into her Silver Ferrari and drives to town and sees all sorts of food places... Sees Burger King:Naw.McDonalds:Hell Yes!. Yuki pulls into a parking spot and opens her car door then shuts the car door and locks the car and runs into McDonalds since it was raining out just now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 pm
ill be back im getting some miazakis chinese stirfry  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 pm
*stops and starts heading for yuki* hey what about joan huh yuki?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Yuki gets done eating then she hops into her silver ferrari stops at the grocery store and buys food for the house. ( Cashier ) That would be a total of $306.67. "Oh ok" Yuki gives the lady a 400 bill and packs up the groceries and puts them into her car and drives towards the House...  

ViniCullen

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:26 pm
"She came by earlier... she talked to me and Nat...." Yuki said and she walks into the house carrying alot of groceries. " Oh boy.. This is alot of food..." and Yuki starts to put the food away....  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games