Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 am
heart Possible fling for K'aah.

User Image

xp She hates males, but K'aah sounds quite different to any male that she may have come across, so perhaps that would allow him a free pass to sexy fun times. xd That's the only useful thing males can do in her opinion.

I have 4 RPs, so I'd only need the RP between the two in order to be ready to breed them. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 am
Purple! biggrin What is she like, besides not fond of males?  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 am
xp She's one of the nastiest Hyenas you could ever hope not to meet. When it comes to males, she's extremely volatile, prone to lashing out at the slightest annoyance and eager to get into fights. Just as an example, if someone started talking 'clever' to her (using big words, talking in riddles, etc), she would take that as a massive insult. She's a little more calm around females, but not by much.

Physically, she's massive for a hyena, very big and bulky. As she result, despite her love of fighting, she's not exactly as well equipped for it as she could be. She's a bit slow, but she makes up for that in endurance.

Here's some art that shows how she generally looks.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 am
Haha, there's a good chance he'll piss her off, then. XD 'Cause he definitely talks 'clever.' Still, we can RP them and see what happens!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 am
for K'aah,

User Image

haven't got much on her, other than "sweet, smart, a little spicy". her name also means dark beauty so i imagine whatever comes to one's mind naturally from that is... her LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 pm
SHINY BLUE. biggrin I like this, yes.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 pm
Meepfur
User Image
A Mwali/Aza granddaughter, with only slight traditionalist leanings. Mostly, she believes that joining as it is is too open/loose, and is especially unhappy with the Hongshan situation. Her personality is cold and calculating, and her sense of humor is critical and cruel. Even when interacting with those she likes, she's very sharp and somewhat unpleasant. She'd need something complimentary in a mate, someone she could argue and trade jabs with. Outside blood is fine, but probably no Hongshan.

User Image
Joining Firekin, just needs her duel to finish. May be looking for a mate eventually? She had an offer, but it seems to have fizzled. Also a granddaughter of Mwali and Azachamorel...and from the swampie royal line, so you'd have to be okay with potential for huria babies (I love throwbacks, so I wouldn't want to say no to them).

User Image
Mkazo! Nuri/Chomo bloodline on his father's side--he's the son of Pyralis and Ziarre'ari. Foul-mouthed brutish sort who thinks bitching and arguing is part of a balanced breakfast relationship. Since his mother's huria-colored I really don't mind huria in his litters. In fact, they'd have the Stormborn option as well as (assumed) Swampies if they're huria, since his half-sister and mother live there. Could be mate, could be temporary, I trust you'd do well with Ziarre's grandbabbies. <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Mkazo! emotion_bigheart Hnnn, he sounds a lot like what I'm looking for for Chaka :3. We could try them out and see how they do? Either way, I'd definitely like some RP with him and Nisi outside of dueling, as well.

*happy for trust!* 4laugh I try to be good at keeping in line with families and such :3.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm
SoA's Name: Khimodu
SoA's Image: User Image
SoA's Pride: Rogue
Anything to add?: She needs RPs, but she is a very bossy lady that will take what she wants and not really care how she gets it. A fling with one of your yener boyos?

I also have two boys that might work for flings as well. Been wanting to mix their genes for awhile.

User Image

User Image

Lio is a blank slate and can be used in anything. I would love to see him active with something.

Tandu is my incredibly cuddly hippy. Loves to wander, chat up those that allow him, and just live. If you have someone needing a big fluffy shoulder to lean on, he is your guy.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:11 pm
Any interest in a fling for Steadfast with this gent? He's left his pride because he's trying to figure some stuff out and would likely be drawn to rumors of a pride full of crazies (his mother is) only to find out they aren't anymore. Mostly he's looking for some comfort, but I'm not sure I could see him sticking around anywhere just yet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm
Dulcea

Ooh, I liiike him :3. Such pretty little bits of glitter! I would totally be down with this.

Zingling

Hmm. They're lovely, but not quite what I'm looking for at this point in time. I'll keep them in mind if something comes up, though!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm
Huzzah~ He's got two RPs done now and I could bust the others out if you want to go the RP route. Also can or can not use his parents for throwbacks, his dad's a bit nutty. Mother and Father. I believe one of his siblings also has the super glittery white star bits.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm
Up to you! I'll definitely use points for Steadfast's half, up to you if you want to do the RPs for his, or I can cover that with points as well :3.

I do like throwbacks. <3 I'll have to go dig out hers.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 pm
I certainly won't say no to points while sick~ I'll dig up his other siblings for throwbacks and send you his form info, feel free to pick and choose however you like.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff