Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 pm
(You play him so much better, I'll follow your lead now lol hahah)

The seals in the water began to sound while the woman just kept staring at Valon with her deep black eyes and her wraspy voice.
"Humans not called for us in centuries..." she said softly before answering his question. "Henry...High King of the Unseelie Court...and Cain, a Kelpie also of the Unseelie Court. Both are after the same thing...Princesses of the Seelie Court, daughters of King Oberon and Queen Tytania. Through marriage...the war will end..." she said softly trying to climb up onto the boat closer...and closer to Valon. "Henry, has poisoned the fair princess...and Cain has put a spell on your human friend."

Selkie's were all knowing...they knew everything about almost everything that had to do with both worlds. "There is a plot...an evil plot...that can result in death...if the human is not saved within 24 hours...he will die. Once the princess' light goes out she too will die. A humans death will be mourned, but the princess oh no....one cannot survive without the other and without the daughters of Oberon...the Seelie Court will fall." she reached out to Valon, her fingers beginning to come apart as if glue was stuck to them, reaching out and trying to touch his cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Valon listened to it all carefully. They were dying...? Caden and his Lexia were dying. Of course he called her his now that her life was at stake. He leaned away from the selkie and shook his head. "How do we stop them?" He asked curiously making sure to keep away from her. He wanted to do everything and anything he could to make sure they both lived.

And of course it was Henry and that guy Cain behind this all. He really wasn't surprised at all.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 pm
The Selkie looked at him oddly swimming around the row boat while eyeing him, "a human...wants to save the princess...?" she asked while the seagulls continued to squak and the seals began to swim, appearing and disappearing in the dark river waters. She hung over the side of the boat again for just a moment before answering, "very well..."

Going underwater for a moment she came back up, scooping some water in her hands to show it to Valon, "The Kelpie is the key to saving the humans life...as the younger princess is the key to saving her sister." in the water's reflection was an image of a black horse on a set of marshlands then it faded into Lydia's fairy form, fluttering about, smiling happily like back in the old days. While Valon seemed entranced in the water, another two selkies in human form came up over the other side of the boat, reaching out to try and grab Valon and pull him into the water while he was distracted.

However their plot was foiled when a small thunderbolt from then underside of the bridge shocked the two of them back into the river, giving them a moment to put their pelts back on. Although she was far away Lydia could see what was going on and did a little something to help save Valon, regardless of how much information he had found. Even the selkie talking to Valon became angered, cried out and sank back down into the water, put her seal pelt back on and swam off into the River Thames, leaving with the seals and seagulls.

((kinda sad how Valon has nothing more to do lol it's all up to Lydia in a way lol))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 pm
At that, Valon started to row away quickly. As soon as he reached Lydia and Lexia again he jumped out of the boat and glared. "I'm not doing that again." He said and Lexia looked up at him and asked rather quietly. "Did you get the information...?" He looked down to her and gave her a faint smile and nodded. "Caden's dying and we have 24 hours to save him by means of the Kelpie? And... You're dying too... she said your sister is the key to saving you." He said getting quieter at the last part.

Lexia rolled her eyes and said, "I could have told you I was dying." She knew it already and could feel it in her body. If she wasn't dying, her glow wouldn't be fading in and out. "Damn Henry...." She muttered.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Lydia went silent when Valon told her that Kelpie was the only way to save Caden...this was his game and she knew how it had to be played.
Taking her sister out of her pocket she held her out and gently put her in Valon's hands with a faint smile. "Don't worry Lexi, I'll save you and Caden somehow..." she let her sentence drift while looking into the dark water. Clearing her throat she motioned Valon off since this was now more fairy business that he clearly didn't want to be involved in.

"Take her home and stay with her, Caden will be back to normal soon. Now go." she shooed them off while staring off into the night sky and the dark waters of the River Thames, wanting to be alone for a bit.

Valon took hold of Lexia and held her little fragile fairy body, noticing how her light was slowly beginning to go out. He looked at Lydia, noticing how odd she was acting but decided to say nothing about it. He didn't know what she had planned or what she was going to do. In any case what he gathered was the Kelpie who was probably the one who poisoned Caden was the one who was going to save him...and Lydia was going to be the one to save Lexia.

Before being shooed off by Lydia, taking Lexia with him he stopped going up the stairs and said, "if you do something stupid like make your sister cry I'll come looking for you and have to beat the living crap out of you, regardless of whether you're a fairy princess or not...though I don't think Lexi's ever cried before so I don't think you have to worry..." he muttered that last part while continuing up the stairs, all the way back home without another word.

((My next post is gonna be uber long lol, we really need to think of a way to make the guys more important....HMMMMM))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Lexia narrowed her eyes at Valon and said, "I can go up myself!!" She stood up but immediately fell back down. She crossed her arms in frustration then said, "Damn Henry." That was probably the most used phrase that ever came out of her mouth. She had said it for thousands of years now. She sighed a bit then said, "I've only ever cried when I found out I killed my mother." She shook her head a bit then leaned back against his hands, the warmth of them feeling nice on her freezing body.

{Ok!! And we do!! LOL}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 pm
my whole...
post...
got deleted....it took me....like an hour to write it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 pm
O.O O.O O.O O.O Not good O.O O.O O.O O.O I'll edit this later.... or delete it...  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 pm
((I hate this so much...I accidentally pressed something...and while I was putting colour and bold....it went back....and it all got deleted....it was the longest F***ing thing.....took me so long to write))

"Wow Lexia has feelings?" Valon teased although he knew it was a serious matter, he still tried to keep her spirits up. He'd rather her trying to laugh then thinking about death. "No but seriously, I thought you didn't like your mother? you know with her and your sister being ALL ELEGANT and whatever that is about..." he said bringing her into his house and taking her up to his room. He tried to make her as comfortable as possible though..he wasn't sure how really help. All he could think about doing was getting a hot waterbag like Lydia did and used that to keep her warm. "Do you need anything else?"

----

After the two had left London Bridge, Lydia decided to walk to Hyde Park in the middle of the night...all alone while trying to avoid any shadows that lurked in the dark. She knew it was dangerous and of course she was scared...she'd never done anything like this before in her life and being away from her sister made it even scarier. Still she had to press on in order to save Caden and Lexia.

Walking towards the Upside Down Tree, she entered it's dark dome - the only light coming in was the moonlight that was barely able to shine through the leaves and branches and the light from the entrance to the Upside Down Tree. Standing in the middle she sigh a bit and called out, "Kelpie! Kelpie I know you're out there!"

In a moments notice, Cain appeared in front of her, phasing through the moonlight in his human form. "You called for me my dear Lydia?" he asked standing across from her, smirking like he always did...he was such a womanizer although he claimed to only have eyes for Lydia.

"Kelpie, I know you poisoned Caden and I want the cure." she said sternly and seriously trying not to show that her heart was faltering...that or she was scared out of her mind to be facing him alone and without any sort of support.

Cain stepped closer ever so slowly, he reached out to her and grabbed her right hand, planting a soft kiss on her wrist before looking up, "and what will I get in return for helping your human?" this was all just a game to him, a game Lydia knew how to play very well. She knew what he wanted and knew if she didn't give it to him Caden would die. A lot of people were going to be mad at her for making this decision but she had no choice in the matter.

Looking at Cain straight in the eyes, her soft olive plant pearls staring into his deep dark horse like eyes she said, "if you help me...I will agree to marrying you, just like I promised..." that last bit didn't exactly roll of her tongue. She felt she needed to soap her mouth after saying such a thing but it was the only way to get Cain to give her the cure.

Lighting up slightly, Cain walked over and embraced Lydia like Caden would, planting a soft kiss on her forehead while stroking her hair...just like Caden did when he comforted her in her time of need and the loss of her sister's good side. "How I've waited years to hear you say that my sweet little fairy." he whispered romantically into her ear while running his long slender fingers through her long and soft caramel coloured hair. It wasn't that she didn't like Cain...well that was a long time ago...the smell of the marshlands, his soft gentle touch, the way he stroked her hair...Caden reminded her so much of Cain which only made her wonder...did she really love Cain the way she thought she did or was it just because he was so much like Cain...?

Still, remembering what she was there for she pushed away and tried to hide the blush from her face, looking another direction while asking for the cure. "Kelpie...please the cure..."

Smirking as she pulled away, Cain bit into his thumb, causing him to bleed a little, then he stepped forward again and gently pressed his thumb against her soft lips turning them a deep red colour. "Kelpie's blood cause purify any poison. But don't think this will work on your sister, she was cursed by Henry not poisoned and that curse can only be removed by him." he saw through her little plan...if she was going to go about it that way. "All you have to do is kiss him on the lips and that'll be that." , what was one little kiss to a human when she'd be spending the rest of eternity with him? Cain turned and began to walk towards the entrance/exit of the Upside Down Tree but stopped before he made it out and turned back to her, "by the way Kelpie's blood dries out in the air so you might want to hurry if you're going to save him in time. I'll meet you in the forest then Lydia..don't make me come get you." he said a bit more maliciously than usual, waving to her and walking out of the dome..disappearing with the phasing of the moonlight.

As soon as Kelpie was gone, Lydia made a break for the hospital, covering her mouth with her hand as to not let the blood dry. Standing at the base of the large building, she thought it would take way too long to search through the whole thing on foot..especially since visiting hours were over so changing into her fairy form she flew wicked fast through every room...in every building in order to find out where Caden was.

Once she found his room she crawled in from under the door and changed back into her human form, still covering her mouth with one hand. Walking over to the bed she found him, lying lifelessly on that hospital bed with nothing but the wind blowing in through the open window...and the moonlight that shined in to keep him company. Walking over, she sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at him, finally removing her hand from her lips, deciding on what to do or what to say to him. What else was there to say? there was so much to say she wouldn't know where to begin. Instead of making things complicated she held his lifeless hand gently in hers and whispered, "I'm sorry." leaning down and kissing him gently with a single tear falling down her cheek.

Lydia held the kiss a little longer than expected, just to make sure it worked and as quickly as she arrived...she had gone out the window in her fairy form and flew towards the night sky. But she didn't go far...a flash of light quickly swallowed her up causing her to land not in the forest where she and Kelpie promised to meet...but in a much darker place...you could say it was the high castle for the Unseelie Court.

Strolling into the fairy castle and into the main council room where all the leaders were, she stood in the middle, stood small..and proud, fear causing her insides to tremble like no other...sadness overlooming her very soul. Still she stood before all the leaders of the Unseelie Court and said,

"I'm here to see Henry."

((that's what happens when Lydia is in charge lol))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:44 pm
{That sucks and wow O.O LOL XD}

Lexia looked at Valon and said, "Nothing... just don't leave." She curled up in a ball again and was trembling once more. "I'm sorry. We shouldn't have ever gotten any of you involved in this. I shouldn't have let you keep your memory. You also deserve better than me." She said, tears coming to her eyes now.

They all looked at her with a strange and curious expression then nodded. They disappeared and Henry came out. "You called?" He asked smirking rather devilishly. He knew why she was there of course but enjoyed toying with her.

He hated what he was doing to his Lexia but sacrifices had to be made in order to get what he wanted. She would be his Queen one day and if she didn't, he'd use the Kelpie's idea and poison her love. It seemed to work with Lydia.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm
Sitting down beside her tiny fairy body, Valon shifted so that he was lying down, his head close to hers and his big golden eyes watching her as tears were coming to her eyes. "Wow so you can cry..." he had to be very careful...reaching out to her little face and using just the smallest edge of his finger to try and wipe away her tears as best he could. "Don't be like that Lexi, sure I really don't like this fairy stuff and your sister almost had some selkies drown me...but I'd never have known you and that would have sucked completely, so don't be like that...besides girls aren't attracted to me anyway." he wanted to hug her like Caden did when he comforted Lydia but for now, just being beside her would have to do since it probably took too much strenght to have her change into her human form. "Just get better, I'm sure you're sister can handle herself..." he said softly hopefully he didn't end up jinxing it.

-----

"You know what I'm here for Henry...now remove that curse from my sister. I don't need both you and Kelpie hounding me down. Isn't my being here proof enough that I'm not going back - that I can't go back on my word as a Princess." her deep ocean blue eyes were probably the shinest things in the room along with her sky blue dress and that transparant shawl she wore. The only thing relatively close to the darkness was her jet black hair that flowed down to her waist, moving back and forth with the slightest of breezes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 pm
Lexia couldn't take it anymore, she summoned up all the energy she had and made herself as big as a human. She didn't look as she normally did though, her hair was still black but her eyes were green and her wings were gone. She was also still in her fairy outfit. She scooted closer to him and snuggled up against him to keep warm. "I-...I love you..." She said quietly.

Henry laughed a bit then said, "Ah, fine." He snapped and then the antidote appeared on the bed next to Lexia and Valon. "Done." He said smirking. "But... I still need her to be my bride, to help me rule by my side." He said.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 pm
((Sorry about that I was researching something and I got too caught up in it))

Seeing her in a...half human half fairy form was a bit odd for Valon but what else wasn't. He noted that she was trying hard for his sake...even though he'd rather her save her strenght. After changing into her derranged human form she moved closer, snuggling beside him on the bed to keep herself warm...her skin still pretty cold and her voice still raspy and quiet. Muttering to tell Valon she loved him, he smirked to himself and moved some of her black bangs away from her eyes and kissed her forehead gently. "Yeah...I know you do, I think you're the only person who ever will..." he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him, "I love you too Lexi...and I'll never ever let you go..." the two were so caught up in the moment that neither of them realized the antitode that appeared out of no where on the side table....oh well they had time to administer it later.

Glaring at Henry, Lydia spoke out of turn, enraged and just about ready to punch him again, "Th-That was never part of the deal! the deal was that I stay here and serve the Unseelie Court and by marrying Kelpie I will have done so. A princess never goes back on her word...so find your own way to get Lexia to marry you..." she turned around and began floating off before stopping in mid-air, "if you're going to do the same scam against Lexi it won't work..." and with that she left the Unseelie Court and flew off across the lands to the forest to live with and marry Kelpie as promised.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm
{Its ok ^^}

Lexia smiled softly and closed her eyes. Lexi... She heard and her eyes snapped open and she sat up. "Henry?!" She asked not seeing him anywhere near there. I'm not there, calm down. The antidote is by your feet. Take it and thank your sister later. She looked to where he said it was and sighed with relief. "Thank you, Henry." She said then shook her head and took the antidote.

Henry watched her leave and all the while talked to Lexia. He would have to think of another way to do this and he really didn't want to.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas