Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 pm
(No problem I saw your status update)

"There were a few people that tried to call me their friend but I didn't want anything to do with them." Keon said. Keon knew that was most likely a big change from the way he had used to be. He remembered before his mother had died he had been a social butterfly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 pm
He nodded at Keon and slid out of the seat to stand up. "Do you want something else to drink Keon, I'll snag it for you while I'm in the kitchen." He heard the hollow sound in the others voice and remembered how social he used to be, losing his mother had changed him a lot. He just hoped he could get Keon to open up to him, he desperately wanted Keon back, but knew that that time was long past, so now he just wanted his friend.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 am
"No, I don't need something to drink." Keon muttered. He had seen the look that had crossed Shen's face. He knew he was thinking of the past when they had still been friends before he had moved away and everything had happen. Keon shook his head trying to rid himself of the memories that wanted to surface.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm
He shrugged and left the room to get himself a drink. While he was in the kitchen he leaned on the counter and took a deep breath. it was starting to bother him for some reason. He felt something different than when he had beeen friends with Keon before, and he didnt really understand those feelings. But he would deal with him, he had his friend back. He grabbed the soda and came back in to the room and sat down. "So Keon," he started. "Enjoying it here so far," he asked, hoping the other was.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm
Keon watched as Shen left the room, he was feeling a bit guilty for what he had said to his old friend but he didn't no he couldn't believe the other. "I guess." Keon said shrugging. He didn't really have an opinion yet, nothing had happened to turn him one way or another.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm
He nodded and yawned, then looked at the clock and noticed that it was getting late. "Well I guess I'm going to go ahead and head to bed." He motioned to the kitchen. "If you want anything, its in there okay?" He smiled sweetly and turned and began the walk to their room.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm
Keon just gave a nod. He put down the controller and looked towards the kitchen and then in the direction Shen had just gone. He wasn't tired enough to sleep yet and he wasn't hungry. He looked to the outdoors, he wondered what Shen and his mother would think of him disappearing for the night. He had to be a good five miles from his hang out. It would take him a little more than an hour to walk there. Sounded like a good idea to him. He stood up not bothering to turn off the electronics. He grabbed his shoes slipping them on and then he headed out the back door. It was dark enough he could go through people's yard and cut down some of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:51 pm
He heard the door close downstairs and stopped. He turned and went downstairs slowly and noticed that the electronics were still on so he turned them off and wondered wow Keon was going. He slid his shoes on and began to follow him, keeping a good distance between them. he was really good at being quiet, so he figured he could follow the other without getting caught.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm
Keon hopped over fences and walked down different streets unaware that Shen was following him. He was right about his estimate, it took him just over an hour to reach the gang's hang out. His was greeted with some surprise, they hadn't expected him. Keon smirked as he walked through into the abandoned building the others who were out the front going with him. They weren't guards, they had been smoking and one offered Keon a cigarette which he took with a small thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm
He followed the other slowly, keeping that safe distance. He didn't like where he was being led by the other, but he was determined to try adn protect him. he hadn't been able to protect him from the things that had happened to him when he was forced to move away, but he would try his best to make up for it. He stayed at a distance and watched him take a cigarrette from another, and that drew a smirk from him. He remembered his own pack of cigarrettes tucked away under his mattress. He had picked it up out of boredom and loneliness...

He waited for a while and watched the others at a distance to see what Keon may be up to.

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Keon sat with the members for awhile just talking and smoking. Some of the gang members were playing cards and a few others were rolling dice in some sort of betting. Almost an hour of chatting someone pulled out a bottle and a couple of packs of needles. Keon who had been bored suddenly looked enthusiastic. The boy that had pulled out the stuff prepared a syringe and handed it to Keon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm
He had been watching from the window when he saw the syringe go into Keon's hand and he couldnt handle letting that happen. It wasnt sanitary and Keon shouldnt be doing this. He went around and opened the door and stepped in without trying to be quiet. "Keon," he said politely, but there was steel in his voice. "I am asking you nicely not to do that," he said as he looked at him and the others. "We have to get home Keon. Im sory for breaking up the part boys," he said looking at the others.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 pm
"Who the hell is that?!" yelled one boy as the door opened to reveal Shen when he spoke. Keon looked up hearing his name a bit surprised. Seeing Shen made him more surprised and a bit angry. He had thought he had snuck out pretty quietly, and the other had been going to bed so what was he doing here.

"Are you going to stop me?" Keon taunted rolling up his shirt sleeve of his right arm.

"Who is this fool Keon?" asked the one handing out the drugs in the needles.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm
He walked over to them silently and smirked. "I don't want to have to make you, I really dont, but we need to be going back now Keon. Its getting late, and you dont even need this stuff." he pointed to the needle, there was pain in his eyes, he was finally seeing what was really going on and how bad it was. He blamed himself lightly for some of it, if he hadnt of left. "Please Keon, just come with me."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm
Keon looked up as Shen approached him he was just about to put the needle into his arm. "How do you know what I need or don't need, you haven't been around you can't possibly know." Keon growled pushing the needle into his vein. He was about to inject the drug into his system. "Besides I'd like to see you make me do anything.

"Hey man Keons not going anywhere man, so you just better leave." said one of the other boy's putting a hand on Shen's shoulder.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games