Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Selce sighed. "I don't know where we are going." She explained and stared at kikyo. She looked both ways down the curb and turned back around. "Or where we are now even." Selce joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 pm
Kikyo chuckled.
"We are in, as i call it, Hell on Earth! Population: Who cares?!" she said, waving her arms around a little, and making them jump into the air. A goofy looking grin was on her face.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm
"Can we just find where we must go and get on with it?" Cross asked, not one for foolishness.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Demien stepped through the portal, disoriented by the transmission through time. Ironically, two Meercats had latched onto his ruck-sack in the process, two brave males about to strike on their own anyway. Shakespeare and Hannibal, to be exact. He was glad of their company as he appeared next to Kikyo, Cross, and Selace. He looked at them with a calm, emotionless expression. The meercats somewhat comically scampered up his cloak and burrowed into his hood, hiding on his shoulders in fear, peeping out with their small, clever snouts and staring cautiously at the three. He waited for them to make the first move.  

jarek56

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 pm
"Stick-in-the-mud..." Kikyo muttered, as she started walking down the sidewalk. She turned the corner, and waited for them, as she tightened the strap that held her katana to her back. Then Demien appeared.
"HOLY HELL!" she said, taking a step back. "Damn it, Father Time...KNOCK THAT OFF!!!" she was looking up at the sky and shaking her fist.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 am
"So, it would seem Father time does know the value of a ranger." Cross said, looking Demien over. A ranger eh? Useful in many situations, with sharp hunting and tracking skills. Cross almost became a Ranger himself, if his father hadn't given him consent to become a knight.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

jarek56

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 am
Reaching up with one hand to scratch and ease the two meercats, Demien raised an eyebrow.
"So, you too are aware of this 'Father Time.'" It was not a question, merely a statement of fact. "What is your name, sir?" He spoke in excellent English.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 am
"I am Cross Blacksword, of House Blacksword." Cross said, hand on his blade. He looked at Demien and the Meercats and then at the two women with him.
"I wonder if he could stop being so cryptic and perhaps tell us just where we're meant to go..." He muttered.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

jarek56

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 am
At that, Demien smiled. He retracted his hand from his hood, as Hannibal clung to his hand and started lightly nibbling on his fingers. It was just play, so he didn't mind.
"Then I am Demien Anchev. As for Father Time's cryptic ways, is it not of his character to play such a game?" He looked to the other girls as Shakespeare scampered out and ran to Kikyo's foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 am
"HEY! OFF MY FOOT!" Kikyo snapped, trying to shake Shakespeare off. "I'm...Kikyo..." she said, as she finally got the meercat to let go. "From this time..."

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 pm
"You may call me Selce Wardragon." She stated as she looked him up and down. "You look a bit, what's the word? Odd?" She joked then remembered she was wearing odd things to. "But so do I, so the library?" She asked Kikyo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Kikyo nodded, then looked over Demien.
"I suppose you'd like clothes from my time too..." she said with a sigh.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 am
"I for one think we've wasted enough time for now, and with what he's wearing I don't think many people will much care seeing him go into a library." Cross was starting to understand that most normal people didn't wear the clothing they did in this time, and in his time few people had books, let alone libraries. Having books meant one was smart, and some of the smartest were often a little eccentric. It might be workable...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 pm
Selce looked at Kikyo. "He's right, we need to get to the library. The sooner the better right? Well I guess time doesn't matter as Father Time controls it." She said a bit impatiently. She had started to get crabby as she went longer and longer in this time with no excitement.  

Zeromercyx

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm
Kikyo nodded, and started walking.
"Demien, just follow, and stay close." she said with her back to the others.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff