Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:57 pm
Ruko sat up when Rissa stood up, his head tilted when he heard a noise but didn't know what it was. He heard what Rissa had asked him about a house and before he could answer her he saw her run way out of sight. He then stood up and dusted off all of the dirt and leaves that were on his back and stomach with his hand. Looking down the way Rissa had run Ruko didnt know if he should follow her but not all the way keeping his distance from the pack so she wont get in trouble or just go around them and avoid getting in trouble. He realized that he couldn't stand to be away from her so with out realizing it he started walking forward in the direction she went. The smell of werewolves burst through his nose violently and for some reason his nose wrinkled at the smell of them "what the...whats that smell...their smell never used to bother me before..." he then realized what was happening and stopped moving. Smelling how strong the scent his he must have been getting close while he was in a daze, Ruko quickly turned around and ran the other way so that hopefully none of the wolves would smell him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Rissa had taken a detoue from the rout all the other wolves were taking and had to jump in a river in able to wash Rukos scent from her pelt, swimming strongly aginst the current she soon climbed out of the river on the other side, "cold cold cold" she complained to herself as she started to shake the heavy water from her pelt, she was contented when most of the water was off her and she ran the last of the ways to a bigger medow, as she slowed to a walk she moved twords her normal spot on a rock that towered some distance above the others, from hear she could see Killua, the pack leader, his visious eyes scanned the pack as they assembled one by one into the gathering place, he threw his mighty head in the air again and howled loudly to those who straggled and faild to be their on time, she layed down on the rock and perked her ears to listen to those in charge, the pack was almost gathered and soon Killua the grey alpha became impatient, "You all know why i have assembled you hear, its hunting time, the time to taste the blood of humans" he barked out "you know your groups that you hunt in and you know your group leaders" he barked out "I expect two humans dead per group" he growled out loude "and further more, 5 of our pack members were found dead, drained of blood" he yelled out "Watch yourselves closely. theirs been some vampires around that dont know the balance of things" he barked  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Hikaru looked up as she heard the howl and swore out loud to herself, she was late again, she was always late for the meeting when she wasn't with Rissa. She quickly took off out of town, going at a normal human speed while infront of the humans, but once she was away from them she burst out running full speed as she hurried to get to the meeting, she swore again and again under her breath as she continued to race, leaping over timber and avoiding bushs. She had to shake her head a few times for her hair fell infront of her face, blocking her vision. She growled and pushed herself forward until she finally made it. She saw that Killua was already speaking, so she quickly and silently slipped into the meeting, sitting next to Rissa. She quickly and silently asked "hey, what i miss?" She said hoping that Killua wouldn't notice her late attendance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Rissa continued to watch Killua rant and rave about random things, and when her friend sliped in next to her she relised she still had a somewhat strong smell of vampire on her, she shifted from side to side hoping killua wouldnt smell it on her "oh were suppose to kill two humans a piece per group of hunters, young pups stay hear and play while being garded, and oh 5 of our kind has been killed by vampires, they were found somewhere near hear with their blood drained" she nodded summing up her conclusion on what had happend, she glanced away from her friend "your always late Hikaru" she smerked knowing it was true her ears perked hearing the fimilier words "Hunt safe my pack, and watch your backs" he barked as he turned to leave, a group of Werewolves fallowing him, she yawned and stood "i know im a group leader" she sighed "but i forgot who all was in my group, do you remember?" she asked Hikaru as she sat up on the rock and looked around at the groups of wolves that were already departing  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Ruko kept running until he reached the spot that him and Rissa slept together. He dropped to the ground and sat there thinking about Rissa, then he started thinking about what she asked him before she left. "A house..." he said to himself as he thought of a place that he could stay at. Ruko forgot that he had to stay at a house when he left his family "crap i guess i should stay with her until i can find my own place to stay at" he started talking to himself then stopped when he heard loud barks coming from the way Rissa was. Standing back up and whipping off the dirt and leaves Ruko jumped up high into a tree, grabbing onto the branch he did a few circles swinging around it then let go of the branch sending him soaring through the air until he grabbed onto another branch. Once he found a tall tree he jumped ontop of the branch and started climbing up the tree with ease all the way to the top. When he reached the top he sat down on a branch and when he turned to look at the view he could see the whole forest and part of the town along with the mountains and the sun setting. Ruko felt relaxed and desided to stay up here until Rissa got back from the meeting. While waiting with his eyes closed and thinking about Rissa he heard another loud bark and hearing that startled him making him lose his ballance. He fell of the branch and hit other branches on his way down breaking them has he landed on them. Instead of landing on hard dirt he fell into a deep puddle of mud covering his whole body, when his head came up from the mud just enough for him to see, he heard paw prints hitting the ground getting closer to him. He hid down lower but was still able to see, when the creature came closer he could see that it was a werewolf running as fast as it could Huh must be a wolf thats late to the meeting he thought as the wolf ran past him not even seeing or smelling him. Ruko then got up and got all the mud off of him and layed down in a patch of grass that was near and waited for Rissa to come.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm
Hikaru turned to Rissa when she caught her scent, she got closer to Rissa and whispered under her breath only just loud enough for Rissa to hear "Were you hanging with that vampire boy..?" She asked "i can smell him all over you" she said and looked around again to make sure that nobody was close enough to hear her. "Be careful ok, it's really dangerous to be hanging with a vampire, it's not right..." She said before she straightened up and cleared her throught "And uhh, i think it was Lark and Jessy that were in your group" She said "And i know that i'm in Khaz's group, so I should probably get going" she murmered to Rissa, she looked over and saw Khaz, she let out a sigh, to Khaz she was as transparent as a window, she could go with Rissa's group if she wanted, though she knew that Killua wouldn't be happy with that. She let out another sigh and gave one last look at Rissa before walking over to Khaz.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 pm
She tensed up with what her friend said, and she shook her head from side to side "i might have, or i might have crossed vampire terra to get hear" she huffed to her friend "and yea i know, i can end up getting myself killed in the long run, blah blah blah" she rolled her eyes and listend to her friend "you like Khaz" she teased as she stood up and wagged her tail from side to side and barked it out loud, she nuged her friend befor turning and waving her tail in dismissle "see ya after the hunt, Hikaru, ill walk ya home" she said over her sholder as she bounded off the rock and troted twords a few wolves that were new to the hunting buisness because they had just turned age, she sighed "this is gonna take awile" she murmered to herself as she troted over to Lark, Jessy, and Josh "alright lets get moving" she said to the three wolves befor she started to depart in the direction she had come from, she was walking right twords Ruko "Anyone have any particular targets?" she asked as she took the lead heading for the nearby park, her toung slid over her teeth as she waited "no" was the replie she got "you three are boring, fine we will target two randon humans" she sighed "ok Jessy your working with me, Josh and Lark, you both are working together, i will deminstrate what to do wih Jessy, then you two do the same to another human" she murmered as she picked up her pace to a run  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm
Ruko's head shot up and he went into a sitting position when he could smell the scent of Rissa getting closer to him. He jumped to his feet and started walking closer in her direction. When he got close enough he could smell some other werewolf scents with her, he paused then took a few steps back. "One...two...three...there are three werewolves with her, this isnt good i should go before they smell me" he turned around and ran to the tree that he layed against. Jumping up high he landed on the lowest branch and started climbing up the tree to the top, then jumped from tree to tree for a short while then stopped when he was on a higher tree and stayed there waiting for them to go by.

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:56 pm
The three male werewolves let her take the lead as they fell in step with one another walking side by side watching her infront of them, every now and then she turned to make sure they were paying attention to what they were doing, soon they passed where Ruko had been but the others didnt say anything about the strange scent, as she continued to walk she was awair of the wolves behind her tumbling and wrestling and playfighting, she smerked and befor they knew it she was part of the group playing with Jessy, they chased one another around, tackled one another and niped at each others flanks, playful yelps were herd loud and clear as they all acted like childish pups untill they neared the human areas, where she seperated them and forced them to walk in a line, her eyes scanned the park as she saw a loner on her bench, she smerked and signled to Jessy to step closer to her untill their hides touched, she whispered something into the wolfs ear, he nodded and gulped as if he were un-ready, but she staggered out into theshe turned to the other two "stay hidden and watch befor you go after yours" she murmered as she then troted out from her hiding spot, Jessy stayed low in the bushes, as she limped out of the timbers she wimpered heavily catching the humans eyes, the female stood and started walking twords her and thats when her gaze changed, her pathetic act worked and she lundged forward causing the human to turn and flee twords the exit but at the last second Jessy leaped from the Brush and pinned the female to the ground, his strong teeth tearing into his preys througt and ripping it lose, she smerked "good job Jessy" she then turned to Lark and Josh "your turn" she then helped Jessy drag the girl into the timbers and she watched the wolf tear into the fleshy hide of the human  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 pm
Ruko heard the noises get louder and louder then once they sounded right next to him he looked down from where he was and saw four werewolves walk past the tree under him. He sighed with relief that non of them saw him up here, even though he wanted Rissa to find him. He started climbing down the tree when one branch that he stepped on broked just as he was putting all of his weight on it. He started to fall down but insted of being clumzy like he did earlier he landed on another branch nice and calm like he floated down on it. He looked in every direction to make sure that there was not werewolf in sight, then once he thought it was clear he jumped off of the branch and landed on the ground gently barely making a thump on the ground. When he leaned up he straightened his coat to make it look good and was just about to put on his glasses when he heard a low angery growl come from next to him. When he turned his head to look at who it was creature lunged at him. Ruko jumped up high and leaped over the creature, when he landed on the other sided and turned around he saw that it was a werewolf one that looked like it was from Rissa's pack. Ruko started taking steps back waving his hand surrendering, he had no intention on fighting with someone from Rissa's pack "hey theres no need to fight i was just passing through to get to the top of the mountain im new here...." Ruko didnt get to finish his sentance, the wolf lunged at him again, this time he didnt move out of the way. The wolfs teeth dug into Ruko's arm when it came in contact, Ruko started pulling away from the wolf while the wolf was fighting back. "Alright ******** this" Ruko said then picked up the wolf while it was still biting onto his arm, he jumped up high then flipped around so that the wolf was under him then he forced himself down jumping off the bottom of a branch. They started picking up speed going faster every second. Ruko moved his arm making the wolf move as well, when he had the wolf where he wanted, the wolf was directly above a large sharp boulder. They both landed on the boulder Ruko ontop of the wolf, the wolf landed on its back on the tip of the rock with Rukos weight ontop of him the wolfs back snapped in half and then fell limp. Jumping off he landed on the ground then smelt other werewolves getting closer probably this ones group. Turning around he ran as fast as he could to the closest river. Once he found one he dove into it and stayed there letting the river take him down stream to the town.

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:53 pm
she sat their impaciently as she shifted from side to side watching the two new hunters flush a human from an ally way, their kill was more painful, they riped and tore at the humans stomach region and legs, spilling blood and intestines all over the road, she watched them drag their kill to where Jessy was still eating his, she shook her head and flicked her ear to where blood and guts layed "you never want to do that, always attack the neck, it spills less blood" she pointed out "well finnish eating your kill and burrie whats left and head to the meeting, if Killua asks you where i am, tell him that i left earlie because i felt like it" the three wolves nodded and she moved away, trying to fallow a scent that would lead her to Ruko she stumbled upon a group that was surrounding a rock, their tones were hused and she tilted her head to the side, she gasped and staggered back when she reconized the broken body that layed ontop the rock, his spinel cored had been broken from a good slam on the ground, she shook her head from side to side "poor Jagger" she huffed as she pushed past the other wolves to sit beside her old friend Jagger, she lowered her head untill the tips of her ears layed on the older wolves shaggy grey pelt, she murmered a few quiet words "stupid foolish old man" she huffed befor she threw her head up to the sky and howled a deep sarrowfilled tune, the others froze and watched her for a few minute befor they remembered the ceramony and their voices blended with hers, after a good time she moved away and fallowed Rukos scent, the scent ended at a river it seems, she looked this way and that and sighed befor she started walking down the river in hopes to find her friend  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 pm
After a long while of tumbling in every direction Ruko didnt know what was up and what was down. Getting tired of this he shot him self in one way hoping that he was going up. Once he hit the bottom of the river and he could feel the loose muddy sand he realize which way to go and that he went the wrong way that he wanted. Not knowing how deep the rive was using all his strength he forced himself up with one good jump and seconds later he shot out of the river and landed on the river bank. He started coughing but then later realized that he didnt need to cough so he stopped and layed there staring up at the dark sky. Ruko was afraid of what Rissa would say to him if she saw what he did to one of her pack members, he shook his head and sat up to see where he was at. He was only a few miles from where he jumped in the river at, he barely went that far but he was far enough to loose his scent and the wolves wont chase after him. He then stood up and started to walk in a circle not knowing which way to go. Ruko walked up to a tree, placed his back on it then sat down on the ground leaning against it staring into the trees on the other side.

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 pm
Rissa continued to walk down the path that was next to the river, ever now and then she would get a suprise from the splashing and sploshing water flying out to hit her square in the face, she shuttered knowing it was the only think keeping her awake through this long long night, and she still had to take Hikaru home, it was a slight traditon of theirs, they were close enough to be kin, she thought but she shook the thought from her head as she was splashed again by the white waters of the river, yawning deeply she thought about forgetting everything and going home but she would never do that, she knew she wouldnt, picking up some pase hopeing it would wake her a bit more she troted down the narrow strip of land, her gaze was scanning the terra ahead of her untill she tensed seeing a lone figure walking twords a tree, a growl almost excaped her maw but she swallowed it as the moon lit up the creatures features to reviel a dripping wet Ruko who looked to be drying fast in the night, she was again supprised at a splash of water almost knocking her off her paws as she stood their but she then moved forward again, Ruko looked to have something on his mind for his face seemed full of trouble, she walked into the timbers and oh so quietly began to creep up on the vampire, sitting down directly behind him she then changed into a human and leaned over his sholder, "whatcha doing Ruko?" she asked as she stayed where she was with her head tilted to the side staring at him like he was some sort of new creature she had never seen befor, she then moved back into her normal position behind him and yawned heavily, still awaiting an answer from the vampire  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 pm
While sitting against the tree Ruko reached down to pick up a rock. Right as he grabbed the rock Rissa came out no where and scared Ruko enough to make up jump up in the air and land a few feet away. He then glared at her jokingly then stood up from where he was, as he stood he felt some gooey stuff, he looked around and saw a big brown clump of mud spread out all over his a**. He imedietly stood up straighter then turned around to face Rissa, and tried to hide the mud that was on him. As he walked closer to her he always faced her and never turned around so she could see what he was hiding. He then sat down next to her "hey.. Rissa...hows it going" he said in a low voice still thinking about what he did and what she would think about it. "How did your pack meeting thing go" he asked trying to get his mind off of the wolf.

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 pm
She bursted out laughing at him as he jumped sevral feet away from her "scared by a wolf huh?" she smerked and continued to chuckle as she watched him, her eyes darkend a bit, she didnt notice the mud on him but she did remember something "I know Jagger had it comeing one time or another, he was a foolish old wolf, stubern" she replied bringing up the wolf that he had killed, a growl rumbled in her throut as he brought up the meeting " i hate meetings, dont bring them up" her fists clenched and nails dug into her flesh until blood started to leak from them, her glare was face forward not even looking at Ruko anymore  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff