Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:50 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
*he smiled at her and got out of bed already in his robe and whispered gently* yes i was here when u changed clothes and i gotta say wink very nice. *he turned to look out over the grounds blushing a little bit*
Her eyes got wide and her cheeks got even redder as she looked at him and quickly looked out the window, the sun gently rising over the horizon painting the night sky with a soft glow.

*the sun was slowly perching over the trees as Christian wrapps his arms around faith and gently kissed her smileing* i love u *he gently whispered into her ear*

She smiled, hugging him and clinging to his shirt, and looking up at him sadly then looking away, staring out the window once more and resting her head on his chest gently.

*frowns and sits down hugging u close and whispers* whats wrong Faith plz tell me....

Faith smiled a bit and shook her head, "I'm just scared...what's going to happen now?" She asked as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:55 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
*he smiled at her and got out of bed already in his robe and whispered gently* yes i was here when u changed clothes and i gotta say wink very nice. *he turned to look out over the grounds blushing a little bit*
Her eyes got wide and her cheeks got even redder as she looked at him and quickly looked out the window, the sun gently rising over the horizon painting the night sky with a soft glow.

*the sun was slowly perching over the trees as Christian wrapps his arms around faith and gently kissed her smileing* i love u *he gently whispered into her ear*

She smiled, hugging him and clinging to his shirt, and looking up at him sadly then looking away, staring out the window once more and resting her head on his chest gently.

*frowns and sits down hugging u close and whispers* whats wrong Faith plz tell me....

Faith smiled a bit and shook her head, "I'm just scared...what's going to happen now?" She asked as she looked up at him.

*he leans over and kisses faith softly* well school will go on and u'll do ur tutoring and hopefully no more attacks will come but who knows, i can see the future but not all of it, it's all in bits and peices  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:06 pm
cmims911
*he leans over and kisses faith softly* well school will go on and u'll do ur tutoring and hopefully no more attacks will come but who knows, i can see the future but not all of it, it's all in bits and peices
Faith forced a smile and hugged Christian tighter. "Promise me something??"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:08 pm
orliluff
cmims911

*looks down at her* yes love, i'll promise anything  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:13 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She looked up at him, "Promise me nothing will happen to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:19 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

i promise u nothign will ever happen to me. I'll do everyting i can to protect u *he looked out the window and smiled seeing 5 dragons take flight from the woods* seems i need to speak to hagrid again  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:22 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

i promise u nothign will ever happen to me. I'll do everyting i can to protect u *he looked out the window and smiled seeing 5 dragons take flight from the woods* seems i need to speak to hagrid again

Faith looked at the dragons and walked over to the window to watch them fly away. "Why do you suppose they were here?? I didn't know there were dragons in the forest...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:24 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looked at the dragons and walked over to the window to watch them fly away. "Why do you suppose they were here?? I didn't know there were dragons in the forest...."

*he smiles gently* thats my secret along with dumbledores but i do need to talk to hagrid, do u wish to join me?  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:09 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiles gently* thats my secret along with dumbledores but i do need to talk to hagrid, do u wish to join me?

Faith nodded, "It'd be nice to take a walk.." she turned around a looked at him smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:25 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith nodded, "It'd be nice to take a walk.." she turned around a looked at him smiling a little.

*he smiled and took Faith's hand slowly walking out the common room and down onto the grounds headed to Hagrids hut* hmmm he's still up *he sees lights on and smiles* well were gonna have a lot of stuff to talk about  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:17 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and took Faith's hand slowly walking out the common room and down onto the grounds headed to Hagrids hut* hmmm he's still up *he sees lights on and smiles* well were gonna have a lot of stuff to talk about

Faith looked up at him as they walked then looked towards Hagrid's hut. Fang was sitting outside the front door alone. "Christian... Are you sure Hagrid's home? I don't think he would leave Fang out like that..." She looked up at him a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:46 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looked up at him as they walked then looked towards Hagrid's hut. Fang was sitting outside the front door alone. "Christian... Are you sure Hagrid's home? I don't think he would leave Fang out like that..." She looked up at him a bit worried.

true *Christian let go of Faiths hand and ran forward running to Hagrids door and kicked it in seeing a man stand over an unconcious Hagrid with his wand out as he slowly looked to the door* u...... *christian's eyes began to glow red and he bared his teeth wind soaring out from under him throwing up his robes bottom*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:55 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

true *Christian let go of Faiths hand and ran forward running to Hagrids door and kicked it in seeing a man stand over an unconcious Hagrid with his wand out as he slowly looked to the door* u...... *christian's eyes began to glow red and he bared his teeth wind soaring out from under him throwing up his robes bottom*

Faith ran after him wondering what was going on."Christian?!" She looked over his shoulder and saw the man standing next to Hagrid. "Oh my gawd... Hagrid!!!!!" She started to run to his body to make sure he was okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:02 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith ran after him wondering what was going on."Christian?!" She looked over his shoulder and saw the man standing next to Hagrid. "Oh my gawd... Hagrid!!!!!" She started to run to his body to make sure he was okay.

*christian stopped faith and rand his staff whispering* IVADA KADAVRA! *a jet of green light shot out of his staff hitting the place were the man in the mask used to be blowing it into peices right after he apperated away and christian whispers* Hogwarts' defense is slipping  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:11 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*christian stopped faith and rand his staff whispering* IVADA KADAVRA! *a jet of green light shot out of his staff hitting the place were the man in the mask used to be blowing it into peices right after he apperated away and christian whispers* Hogwarts' defense is slipping

She looked at him and moved past his arm, running straight to Hagrid. She felt his forehead and propped his head up on a pillow. Faith called in Fang who came running to Hagrid's side. "He's just been knocked out, Fang, he'll be okay." She whispered to the dog gently as she checked him for any injuries.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff