Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
The ALG Post Secret Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
09/09/09
100%
 100%  [ 89 ]
Total Votes : 89

Zealous Blue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am
I know you're upset, Mark, but let's try to post nice secrets in the future, okay? >>;

Whomever wrote the second comment is probably terribly upset over something. *points to the words in your signature*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 am
Dr. OCD
User Image
User Image
User Image

-hugs- You go beyond listening and will make a great psychologist.
You give great advice. End of story.  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image

I made this for him, but I'm too scared to give it to him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image  

Post Secret Poster ALG

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 pm
Zealous Blue
I know you're upset, Mark, but let's try to post nice secrets in the future, okay? >>;

Whomever wrote the second comment is probably terribly upset over something. *points to the words in your signature*

...really? You're telling me to be nice when that s**t was just said to me? How the hell would you react to that? How the hell are the words in my signature something to be upset over. The only time I'm a d**k to someone is if they're being a d**k to me and then they ******** deserve it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 pm
Dr. OCD
Zealous Blue

...really? You're telling me to be nice when that s**t was just said to me? How the hell would you react to that? How the hell are the words in my signature something to be upset over. The only time I'm a d**k to someone is if they're being a d**k to me and then they ******** deserve it.

*hugs*  

Vicious_Cuteness01

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm
Dr. OCD
Zealous Blue

Hun you know I luffs ya to pieces... I don't think she means the words are something to be upset over... I think she means to remember you don't know what's going on in that person's life and they might just be really upset over something and unfortunately are taking it out on you. -hugs-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm
Dr. OCD
Zealous Blue

I'm not saying the words in your signature are something to be upset over, I'm just saying, the person is probably fighting a battle?

And if they're really so upset they have to leave you anonymous comments, then perhaps you should be the bigger person and simply ignore it/be kind to them anyway, because obviously something is wrong.

I never said it was okay for them to leave you anonymous comments like that, I'm just asking that you try to post post secrets that adhere to the rules of this thread. Rule #1 says not to direct any mean secrets at members (even if the member you're directing it at happens to be anonymous).

I'm sorry that they said such a thing to you, and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I'm just saying.

Zealous Blue

AquaGlycerin

Friendly Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Gaytor Bait

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

alg post secret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games