Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 am
(( Guess I'll have to D;

Only problem is, Mitch is in my band; it's hard for me to write unless I know he's definitely in or out.

S'okay, I'll write myself back in in a little while. ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 am
(Don't forget about my character he's in Liquid Decline, and I guess you were supposed to expect him, but he winded up rooming in the living room of Jess's band group. He did knock on the door.)  

Alkaizer87

Heartless901

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:23 am
((Hi, I'm a new character, and I just made my first post in this topic. Can someone give me a summary of what's happened?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 am
((Well since the pots aren't that much I suggest reading all the previous posts, but bsically there was some kind of celebration party with some of the femme fatales also oen ofthe liquid declines, they should be heading home at night by now I think or already have. Liquid's only female member and mik are in the Liquid Decline's apartement room, along with someone else. Serrenedy is somewhere in the apartment, and My character and Jess are sleeping, or at least my character waas. I had him wake up the next morning. He was tired from hunger and carry heavy things, so he had to crash at Jess's band room.))  

Alkaizer87

Heartless901

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 am
((Cool. I just started my character off in a local studio, so I'll interact with one of your characters eventually.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:28 pm
((MY COMPUTER EXPLODED! I'm back for good.))
Mitch figures Serrenedy will be fine on her own, and drags his feet to his room door and fumbles around his pockets, looking for a key. "Ugh, where did I put it?" He pulled out his wallet and starts checking the pockets with an annoyed expression on his face. After completly failing to find his key in his mess of cash, change, business cards, and a little bit of duct tape, he knocked on the wooden door. He then tried opening it, which he should have done first. To his surprise, the door swung open, the knob hitting into the wall and making a few things on the shelves move. "Oh, hey guys." he said. He didn't notice Mikaela just yet.  

Horadric

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 am
((I really wish people were more active....I cna't do anythign if Jess doesn't post...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:37 am
[[ 'ooc It's alive once more! I don't even know where to pop my character in... >< Help? ]]

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am
((Well....i think maybe your character should go to the Femme Fatale room. That's where Jess , my character, and I think Serrendy are...I'm not sure about Serrenedy, but I kknow Jess and Red are there. Go in and interract with my character. He's jsut entered the room where Jess is sleeping, he's looking for his stuff, since he slept over last night.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 pm
[[ 'ooc Ah, sweet! Is it morning in your post? Or night, still? I'm gonna make an assumption of morning... lol && I'm gonna do a minor time skip, too! I hope that's okay!!! ]]

Mikaela laughed a little at the comment Mika made... He'd take her with him if he ever went to back-alley way clubs, huh? Did she truly seem that feisty? She giggled at the thought and turned her attention to the television screen before her with Spyro flying around. She yawned a little and Eventually ended up falling asleep on the couch right where she sat.

When she opened her eyes, there was a bright light issuing into the windows of the apartment, hitting her perfectly in the eyes. She yawned and stretched, noticing she wasn't familiar with the room she was in. She paused a moment, and looked around before realizing she had fallen asleep in the apartment of Mika and Violet last night. She giggled a little to herself before rising. She dug through drawers and found a piece of paper and pen, writing a small note.

Hey guys, last night was fun! Thanks for letting me take up residence on your couch for a little. Anyways, come knock on the door whenever! Let's do this again sometime! See ya- Mikaela.

Creeping out of the apartment, she crossed the hall, entering her own apartment and shutting the door behind her. She moved over and into her room and changed out of her clothes and into blue plaid pajama pants and a white tank top. She washed her face off in the sink and brushed her teeth. She then combed out her hair and exited her room, going into the kitchen. It was still fairly early in the morning, and she figured she would make breakfast.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Eki continued down the street, he was heading for where Mikki and Renna lived. He hoped one of them would be there, if not... well he hadn't thought that far ahead yet. It was a decent walk but he eventually made it. As he walked inside he pulled the headphones of of his ears and stopped his iPod.

Coming upon Mikki's door first he knocked on it loudly. He wasn't sure if she would be awake, and if she was sleeping still, he wanted the knocking to be loud enough to wake her up. Approximately as soon as he stopped knocking, Eki walked into the room. "Mikki?!?" he called into the apartment as he wandered farther in.

<(Mikki would probably call him Oto, not Eki. Just thought I'd say. <3)>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm
Mikaela's gaze flickered up to the face of the boy who had just walked in to the apartment. At first, she was confused, for he knew her name. However, upon further investigation, she realized this guy to the Oto, the bassist that they had found for their band. Smiling, she dropped what she was doing momentarily and walked over to him, looking up at him. "Oto! Where were you yesterday? You totally missed out," she said as she leaned in and gave him a hug. She then looked up at him and pouted. "You weren't even here for the celebration!" she said as she stormed off and back into the kitchen. "Well, aren't you gonna ask?!"

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:02 pm
When Mikki hugged him, Eki just stood there and accepted it, but he didn't hug her back. He didn't really do random hugs for no reason. In his life, hugs usually lead to kisses, and kisses lead to... Well you get the idea. When he was asked about yesterday it was a little awkward but he just spat out some reply that answered the question and was true, but didn't disclose too many details. "Yesterday I was a bit preoccupied." he said laughing slightly. "Umm, so why were you celebrating?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen after her. "It better be something good to have gotten you so excited. If it is just something like getting signed I'll be disappointed... he said joking with her. He had already heard the news.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 pm
Mikaela had clearly not gotten the joke, and with fork in hand, she pointed at Oto. "Don't you ever say that! Getting signed is what we've been working for! And for your information, we did get signed!" she huffed and squinted her eyes sticking out her tongue at him. "So you can just be disappointed!" she said and turned back to her eggs, mixing them in the bowl.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm
Eki flinched slightly when she picked up the fork. "I was kidding with you. I already heard the news." He explained as he moved closer to Mikki to examine what she was cooking. "Are you going to make enough for me too??" he asked hanging over her shoulder and watching her cook the eggs. He hadn't eaten dinner last night and had drank a lot. Not that he remembered, but his stomach did and let out a loud roar.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff