Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 pm
Aka stopped in shock as the phoenix fell from the sky and landed in a pile of ashes. She recovered quickly and launched herself at Ryoku again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Oichi looked up at the phoenix shocked as she say it get cut in half "My, My, These guys have gotten stronger since the last i saw of them.." She said twitching her eye a bit.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 pm
"E' baka, you could defeated him in the begining?" "Yeah, i was adding exitement to the battle" E' told S', he stared at him...

"Where is Kaylen? and I also found the sensei, she is not..." "Yeah I know, I saw her also, lets go" they both sealed the devil powers, they looked at Aka and Ryoku, "They have their own issues, so lets go calmly" E' pointed the place were he left Kaylen...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm
"You two, have you just finished playing?" E's comunicator sounded, "Yes, we also have a surpris for you" S' told Kaylen, the walked back to Oichi, both looking at her, they had a plan...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm
*swapped the 2 sword for the guns and began shooting at Aka*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Oichi sighed as she saw E" and S' "What!?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:51 pm
Aka let the bullets hit her. She smiled as the blood seeped from the wounds and ran from the edges of her mouth. "Ryoku....I'm surprised you don't even remember your own sister..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 pm
"NOW" E' told S', he used a small amount of chidori in one finger and touched Oichi forehead, hopping it only dizzed her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 pm
*shocked by those words the guns drop from my hands and then i held my head in pain for memories began to pour back into my head* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls to the floor* ............. *breathing heavily* A-aka nii-chan  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 pm
Aka kneeled down beside him. Her appearance changed back to normal and she felt extremely exausted but ignored it for the moment. She smiled lightly. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Ryoku-kun..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 pm
............. *still holding head* ooooooowwwww........ man it feels like i was hit by a bus........... hey....... i remember seeing some kid named Oichi in the woods before i came here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Aka laughed softly at his remark then looked around and saw S' and E' cornering Oichi. "Damn it...",She muttered"I'll be back in a moment..." Aka walked towards the three of them. "Get away from her..."Aka warned E' and S'  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 pm
.............. * looked at S' then remembered something*........... so thats why they needed me *rammed into S' knocking him down* i know who u r......... or should i say what u r  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm
S' looked back, "You, what do you have to do with that demon and my sensei, and we are not done yet" he pulled aout his sword, "Hey, relax, you arent in condition of fighting" E' told S', he picked up Oichi, and put her in his shoulder.

"Like it or not, she is coming with us" E' started to trail back...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 pm
Aka appeared in front of E' "You are not leaving with her..."She said,her tone calm but dangerous.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games