Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am
A low chuckle came from the molten black depths, the boiling rock stirring a bit. "You don't get it, do you? You just won't quit." A black vapor, thicker than a gas but less solid than a liquid began to escape the mountainous structure of boiling rock. "I am the light. I am the dark. I am the bringer of Hell's wrath, the carrier of Heavens justice. I was not always evil... Once, I was the highest draconic warrior in the ranks of the heavens. Even the Gods revered me. Then one of the gods servants began to tell me of what could be, stories of banquets five thousand times greater than those in the heavens. And I begged the gods for their blessing, for power to go to the worlds below and spread the light of the heavens. When at last they consented, I used my newfound power to attempt an overthrow of the Gods, casting them into oblivion. But before I could do so, they sealed the servant who turned me, now called Cthulhu, and myself in the fires of the underworld until we would be brought back from those hated pits by some poor fool." By now the mist had formed into the shape of a dragon, curtain like wings folded about his black misty body, red eyes gleaming from within the smoky skull. "With the powers of both the Gods and Hell at my disposal, I am unstoppable. Gods! I call you to bestow the power upon me you promised me aeons ago! Keep your sacred vows, or be lost to the void!"

Arcturus heard her and closed his eyes. "Its too late to stop him now. You've doomed hundreds of thousands of people." He turned to look at the next room, leading the way. Inside were seven pedestals. "Sunahr, you have wondered why there are seven pedestals?" the man nodded. "you wrote another book under Cthulhu's power, kept secret from you. This book contains the secrets to stopping k'eychei, as it was obvious Cthulhu didn't trust his mount." Arcturus looked at the four books already on pedestals. "You believe Leonardo has the remaining two? It may be possible, as even Tobias II knows not of their werebouts." He looked at Sunahr. "You and Gerovf must accompany Ze'tes, Idarkoth, and I to Sortai's aid. otherwise, unless we hurry, K'eychei will hunt him down and rend his soul to pieces." he and Ze'tes stepped to the window. "I suggest you hurry, Sunahr, unless you wish for your son to be devoured." And the two leapt from the window, emerging seconds later, flying away on idarkoths back.

Sortai gasped, his eyes snapping open. He weakly raised his head, looking around at the people above him. "... Wh-Wheres... Teka...." He muttered, clutching his scarred chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm
Regius walked over to Sortai as he lay on the ground. "Sortai you idiot. That was a foolish thing to attempt," he said. He exaimed Sortai's chest. "Your life is there. You cant kill Cthulhu with your normal ways of fighting. You arent properly trained to take him on yet," he helped the wounded man into a sitting position. "Teks is gone at teh elven kingdom for its protection. Yes, i know who he really is. Varian and Meesha are waiting to see you..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 am
Sortai coughed. "I would... have... handled... Cthulhu... but you... inter... vened..." he gasped, muttering to avoid pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Regius's face didnt move. "Truthfully, you wouldnt have. If i didnt see you get stabbed, you wouldnt be alive now," He muttered again and a skeleton walked over to the men on the ground with water. Regius handed Sortai one. "After yuo have recovered, adn Pheonix is done fighting K'eychei, you will have to be trained. And what better person to train you," He smiled. "Then one who has lived for thousands of years..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 pm
(Rest assured, I have returned.)

"Sorry guys, my trip was delayed by a couple of bandits, but it's nothing to worry about." Mardou smiled as he walked in, "So, where do we go from here?"

As soon as Teka knew he wasn't being watched, he made a run for the exit. "Of all the idiotic... Imbecile!" Teka ran for a few yards, then stopped as he took notice of the dark figure in the sky. "Just what is going on?"

"We don't want to give them the first move now do we? Give the damn order! As far as I'm concerned, you have as much authority as I do."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 am
Phoenix roared, blistering the ears of those around her. "You mistake yourself," she told her enemy. "I make no attempts to defeat you, or to destroy you. Destruction maybe a Dragon way, but it is not my way!"
Gerovf growled, smoke rolling out of those silver nostrels. "You still doubt my Queen?" Gerovf lowered that massive head and snarled like a rabid dog, showing off those huge white teeth. "My Queen shall prevail in her mission. She will not fail her People!"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm
K'eychei laughed, the sound echoing across the craggy cliffs. "You make me laugh, your Majesty. You bring a full on draconic assault to me, and state you wish not to defeat or destroy me? As much as it would delight me to rip out your jugular, then roar my victory over your still body, I believe the time for me to leave may soon be at hand. You see, lunchtime was a bit ago, and I was interrupted by you so unceremoniously, and you seem to have lead a train of susceptible smaller beings here, so I think I'll have my pick and leave." He turned and left, the dragon being freed of his mortal body beneath the mountain, he was able to move incredibly fast.

Cotare rose. "Enough. The bandits are handled, so it matters not. Our mission begins now." The tall, dark man turned to the three horses tethered to the nearby saddle-ring, and picked the lead, a fierce black stallion. "Today we ride fierce, and will return bearing the flag of our enemy through our spear. The tribes will revere me, and your nation you as well."

Sortai stood on his own, ignoring the water. He used his sword to push himself up, but suddenly the blade cracked in half and he fell again. "Agh... I need a better sword..." He said as he pushed himself up the hard way. He turned to Regius. "You're sure you can teach one such as myself? I use methods drastically different that those you do." He was interrupted by a screeching roar. He turned to see a blac blur racing over the cliff tops for the group of people. He cursed and grabbed his useless sword, turning to face the dragon. There was no way he could run, not with these new injuries...

Sunahr watched them go. "... No. No, I will not go. If Sortai cannot face his enemies, if he is so frail after what he endured, he deserves whatever fate that Demon Dragon has in store for him. No son of mine will recieve my aid." He turned to Gerovf. "Today, our target is something else. Today, we will seek to find Leonardo, the one who may or may not hold the other two books."

Brigham smiles and raises his sword. The other cavalry follows suit, and when he slashes the blade they rush forward. The world is without sound, the only thing existing was the thudding of the mens own hearts and the rising fury in the decreasing space between them. And they collided, Hell breaking loose.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 pm
Gerovf growed quietly. "Very well," Gerovf replied.

Phoenix laughed. SHe watched as he flew away. "Fool," she muttered. She shrank back to her normal size and returned the power to her People. "Get ready," she told her People as she landed. "The Legions will rise soon."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm
Regius looked up and grimaced. "Yes, i can train you. I however, unlike whomever trained you before," the warlord paused and looked at Sortai adn his broken blade. "I will not be easy. You will learn that there is no such thing as a fair fight. You will learn that victory comes with a price," He summoned two skeletal horses. "Lets make way to Meesha and Varian." Regius searched his thoughts and found what he was lokking for. Idarkoth, who is with you? I sence someone else,
Varian looked at Meesha and Lamkit. "Whats going to happen now?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Meesha acted as if in a trance, "We must go to my brother." she started walking when suddenly a beautifull red elk came up to her and started to walk by er side, so she jumped to it's back and off she went to find her brother.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm
Varian watched her as she rode off. "Meesha! Wait!" He whistled and his horse Shadowmere came up to the ranger from teh forest. He jumped on her back and chased after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm
Meesha ignored Varian's yells and warnings, she just kept running"She wont listen" lamkit said to Varian loking at him from Meesha's shoulder.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm
Varian sat on his horses saddle, pursueing the elf queen. Shadowmere never seemed to tire, but kept running. "Dont make me Meesha," he said to himself in whisper, feeling the bow and arrows on his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm
Meesha just kept leading her elk through the rough terain, getting to a clif in which she led the heafty animal to leap of of it, and so it did.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 pm
Teka looked around, wondering where he should go, "Bastards left me without telling me where they were going..."

Mardou gave Cotare a blank stare, "You know I'm only doing this for a friend, right?"

Mathias rushed out on his horse to join the fight, only to have his horse struck twice in the side with arrows. Mathias was thrown to the ground, his horse lying next to him without movement. "Damn it all."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games