Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 am
Aieori crawled out behind Sam and took a look around. "Hmm, let's see... My master is....... that way. I think." he grinned, not particularly caring if he was right or wrong, but he began to flounce toward the burned farmhouse. "If he's not there we'll have to go look for him~ oh, it will be such a fabulous adventure! We'll go on a quest to seek my Master! Oh, no, there he is." slightly disappointed, he walked over to Anath. "Sam, this is my Master, Anath, the Great and Terrible!!" He said with a grin.
"Great and terrible...?" asked the boy quietly.
"Yes, Master! The Great and Terrible! You really do need a cool title like that. Or maybe you'd rather be Anath the Destroyer! Or Anath of the White Clothes or something like that." he waved his hand a bit flamboyantly, then turned to look at Idarkoth. "Sam, this is... uh..."
"Idarkoth." offered Anath.
"Yeah... that. Sam, this is Idarkoth, the Giant... Scary... Black Dragon... thing." he finished, a bit nervously. "Master and ... Giant Scary Black Dragon Thing? This is Sam. She's my new thief friend and our new employee."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am
she looked at the boys master. "if you dont want me i understand." she said turning to leave. she looked up at the dragon unafraid tho she never saw a dragon befor she figured why should she fear a big lizard when there where far naster ways to die.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:03 am
Tsurara had further reason, she thought, not to trust the strange being. Growling and taking off like that, but she didn't want to risk anything. She took off back to her hut.
Aloura was handing out the rest of her soup, there was soup in abundance for all of the creatures in the meadow. She heard Tsurara come in. "Is everything alright? Was it true," she asked calmly.
"Yeah, it was true. It said it knew Lowri, and that the earthquake had harmed her," Tsurara said, still unsure. "I do not believe him, but we can not take any chances. We need to check," she said reluctantly.
"That is a risk I am willing to take. She's so young, we can't let anything happen to her," Aloura said persistantly. She looked at all of the animals occupying the hut, deer and badgers, birds of all sorts. Every animal seemed to be in there. She told them all she would be back soon.
"Alright. Let's get going," Tsurara said.
They both stepped out of the hut, and took flight to the air, heading towards Lowri's territory.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 am
Lowri had become quite still, trying to steady her breathing, and stay calm. She could slightly sense something coming. Thank you, she said quietly. They're coming...  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 am
Tsurara and Aloura were close to Lowri's territory, they could see the wreckage. Aloura could sense Lowri's pain.
"The being was right. There is something deeply wrong with Lowri," Aloura told Tsurara.
Tsurara roared as they approached.

((Rouge, slow down a bit. Let's wait for Yvansi to post. You can still post for Sam, and I added your gryphon character.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 am
Paradisity was about to speak, but she sensed Cody's apreciation. He was almost there, she could feel it. She couldn't believe it though, if he heard the song now, it would be a miracle.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:54 pm
Cody was suddenly very still. He had heard something.... what was it? He sat quietly, concentrating. There it was again... A sort of whisper, barely noticeable... definitely not singing, but there was something there. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on it, to make it louder, but as he focused it vanished, and he could hear no mystical phenomenon.
Frustrated, he opened his eyes and stood. "I'm going to go get something to eat." he growled, kicking at the ground stubbornly. He had been so close...!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Raptor grew bored of waiting for the giant water dragon to appear again so he went around scaring stuff, the forest wa quiet at night and he enjoyed it, the only thing he hated about it was that the shadows seemed alive and sometimes they were, he went into a village, making himself as small as possible, taking a few pieces of meat every few stores  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am
(( Holy Hindenberg, guess two days was a bad time to disappear? Well, I got some posting to do, then.... ))

Sortai finally felt the problem. Just below the wolves shoulder there was a crack in the vertebra, large enough to damage the central nervous system. Sortai sighed as he removed his hand. "If they can fix your back, this will be a miracle..." He said. "I'm sorry.... If I hadn't come along, you wouldn't have been in the cave at that time, and you wouldn't have been injured..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 am
Idarkoth had stood and stretched his wings, and now as he looked over the two humans a sadistic grin came to his face. My empathy tells me all, foolish girl. While your human mind can think of far nastier ways to die, I can show you the meaning of pain. I can make it to where you will rot in the worst Hell ever known to man for a thousand years before dying... He turned to the direction of the town. If you have any friends or such in that town I would suggest you stay behind. He said before leisurely beginning his walk down the path to the town, intending to extinguish every last human life within it's borders...  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 am
Voices. Voices in his lands. The voices come not from the mouth of creatures, but the mind. Such hasn't occurred in these parts for nigh one thousand years. The yellow eyes flash open and the half-elf flips from the tree to the ground. He finds the source of the voice with his mind and identifies it as a dragon, a star dragon. Show yourself. I am a friend, mighty Celestial Creator. Bring your friend as well. The half elf wandered from the base of the tree to the pond not far off. Come to the Pond of Rebirth. I await you there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am
Anath pushed up his glasses and followed Idarkoth without a word to his servant or Sam.
While the threat was not meant for him directly, all Aieori could manage was a pathetic; "Eep..." before he cleared his throat and looked at Sam. "T-that .... eh..." he sniffled. "I hate dragons... especially THAT one...! He wants to eat me..." he whined, then jumped (quite literally) on Sam and clung to her tightly, as though she could protect him. It took him a second or so of tight clinging before he got off her and grinned, completely back to normal. "Weeellll, then, shall we go?" He asked happily. "I want to see him destroy the town, don't you~?"  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:16 pm
raptor quickly ate what he wanted and looked around, he was bored so he started to sneak into more dangerous areas, slowly people noticed things going missing and he finally found that it was too dangerous to steal anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 am
she followed after them. she still was not afraid of the dragon after all what hell could he put her through that she has not already been through growing up. she did not care what happend to the towns folk after all thay did not care what happend to her. she was glad to have a friend finly, but she was unsure how long this friendship would last. she shruged not really caring as long as she got paid for what she did best she did not care one way or the other if the friendship with the strang guys lasted.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:53 am
Once the town came into view, Idarkoth's lips split into a bloody grin. Ahh.... Humans.... Seeing as they are nestled sleepily in their beds after my roar, I should go wake them. With another deafening roar he leapt up, torching the trees as he neared the town. Once he reached the town he tore the roof off a building, shredding the wood and annihilating the people within with a burst of dark clouds. He turned, destroying the next house with acid and then he settled to the ground, as the men of the village came waving whatever pitiful weapons they could put forth against him. He ate them all, one by one, killing most of them before devouring them though he did send a few down still alive. When the several men had disappeared he set forth to the rest of the village, ensuring there would be no survivors...  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games