Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Judith watched him for a moment.
"Something on your mind?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Maybe I shouldn't have given it to him yet.... Koko thought as she continued to glance at the clock. Her nervousness seemed to increase with each passing second towards sun down. But he needed something to defend with incase.....

She didn't even want to finish that idea of him running into Cromwell....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Drake snorted.
"It'[s nothing. Just acessing my dietery habits.." he smirked though there wasn't much mirth to it and it came across more as a grimace  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 pm
She raised an eyebrow at him.
"Is it really?" Judith asked, unconvinced by his answer.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 pm
((*hits head to desk again....running out of things to do with my charries...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm
[haha d'oh. hmn perhaps she coud risk travelling to them? *ponders* or Fayt coudl be a bad boy and go exploring without her?]

Drake snorted. "Fine It's a problem, perhaps."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm
"How so?" Judith asked.

[I imagine them wandering towards the store hiding under a big black sheet with umbrellas to block the sun. xD]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 pm
((Well....is was raining during the night....maybe its still a bit cloudy and over cast......))

"Seriously Fayt," Koko said. "You can go home. There really isn't anything more to do here."

"I'm going....I'm going...." he said grabbing his stuff and heading out the door. Bly followed him.

When he was out of sight she risked peeking a look through the heavy curtains of her shop. There was some cloud coverage but the sun still managed to peek through some places.

Should she risk it?

Yoki nudged her as if offering an alternative. She knelt down and hugged her brave dog. But Yoki wouldn't have to risk too much.....at least Cromwell should know better to try and eat her dog.

She went and retrieved the bag with the dark red long sleeved shirt. Yoki sniffed it while Koko gave the commands. Carefully Koko opened the door to her shop and Yoki darted out to the antique shop with the bag in her mouth.

She searched for some sort of opening and found a poorly boarded up window. She nudged the back through a gap, but couldn't get it to fit all the way. Then she barked twice and left-returning to the shop.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Judith jumped when she heard a dog bark nearby.
"What was that?" She asked and stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm
((I shall return shortly.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm
[We await your return!]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm
[god speed! *salutes*]

"hm?" Drake stood up and then recognition hit him. "ooooh, that amerindian woman has dogs." he walke doevr to investigate warily - the dogs seemed to severely dislike him after all. He found one dog strugglig to get inside and seemingly stuck.
"now what have we here?" he teased it and the nreache dout to take the bag.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm
"What is it?" Judith asked, following Drake carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm
"one of the indian woman's dogs." Drake said, gesturing to the animal.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm
((they doggie left already....))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games