Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 pm
"Is this 'no drama thing' about something i did earlier with 'him'" she pointed to Adrien  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm
Sadie chuckled, and shook her head. "No. Just Belladonna's coming, and we have to try to be friends." She said, sighing quietly to herself.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm
"aww you invited her?" Dana Whined  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:36 pm
Sadie nodded, "Yes, I invited her. That's why there's a sleepover," She said, sighing again.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm
"I see, well I'll go get my sleeping bag." Dana walked off to Room 1A
((Gotta go, see ya tommarow))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Sadie nodded and walked out of the cafeteria and into the dorms. She walked down to her room and started preparing for the sleepover. First thing she did was set up her room, laying out the pillows and bedspread. She then put a few blankets on the ground. She picked a playlist on her iPod. She set a few snacks out and sat on her bed, hoping someone would come.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Bella sighed as soon as the caf was empty and went and got a bike for rent-the trip to town would take about an hour, so would the trip back, that gave her an hour and a half to get what she needed. "Why am I doing this" She asked the sky." No answer. "Because I'm crazy" She decided

Serrenedy had left to finaly even see what doom she was in, "AWWW-alone, oh wells, I can be a decent size there at the verry least" She smiled. "Oh-I'll bake an organic 'welcome to school' cake. That ought to kill time until the party. She smiled and went to the grden to make and fetch the ingredients

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 am
"Hmm, I guess I'll help Serenity, I love making cake!" Dana started running twords Serenity, "Hey wait up!"  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am
Serrenedy looked back. "Okeyday." She waited until Dana caught up with her before asking her a question. "Oi-d you like me? Or hate me, I'm curious?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 am
Sadie sighed, looking at the clock. She then got up and left the room. She wandered about, looking for someone. She overheard the cake-baking and ran up to the girls. "Mind if I join?" She asked, smiling lightly.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 am
"You Silly bunny!" Dana told Serenity after she asked if she liked her. "Of coarse I like you!" She turnd twoard Sadie "You can join too!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 pm
[Gah, I'll just pretend I had gone straight to my room.]

Mallory heaved a sigh as she hung in her room. She had her legs on the top level and was hanging off by her knees, her blond hair flowing down below her. Sh eliked her room and was happy she had it- the problem was her roommate. She had never met this girl and she desperately hoped the girl wasn't human. Her eyes a dazzling rainbow Mallory lifted her legs and did a flip, landing securely on the ground. It was time to see what everyone else was doing. She roughly bit against her bottom lip as she swung open her door and strutted out, her heels clicking softly to the floor. Quickly she found Serenity, Dana, and Sadie.
"Hey I was just looking for you. What is it we're joining?" She released her lip when she spoke and a smile danced across her face. Whatever it was seemed fun .. Hopefully

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Adrian, Dylan, and Alicia walked down the halls, looking for their friends. " They're over there." Adrian said calmly. Alicia smiled, " Let's go!" She pulled her brother toward the girls. " Hey you guys. What are you all doing?" She remembered something and turned toward Mallory, " Oh, Mallory, you haven't met my brothers. That's Dylan--" Ali pointed to the blonde next to her, " -and that's Adrian," Shesaid, pointing to her brother standing on her side. Adrian and Dylan looked at Mallory, " Hey."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:20 pm
Sadie smiled and looked at Mallory and te others. "We're baking a cake for my sleepover! You can help if you want!" She said, walking towards the pantry. She grabbed some ingrediants from the cafeteria. She grabbed a big bowl and put the supplies in it.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 pm
Mallory smiled when she saw Ali and the handosme men beside her. "Oh, hi." She lifted a hand in a small wave before her Attention was caught by Sadie. "Sleepover? Okay sounds awesome. I love cake." She chuckled softly as she returned her eyes to the bright green in case any humans walked by.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games