Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm
Of course, everyone has to make the work up they missed... A pause, he didn't like the look on her face, it made him feel uncomfortable. Go and talk to the teachers? He titled his head softly, N-No.

User ImageLacy smiled widely, punching his arm softly. "I was kidding, lighten up." Her mouth fell into a frown, "I hate school" She muttered. "I'm going to fail all my papers anyways." She shrugged. "So what's the point of even getting them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

Rin shakes her head softly."Ah yeah no problem.Ummm...."She looks at the room shes pointing at this."This is the kitchen."She looks back at Aro."Oh umm you dont have to try and be so nice to me."She said kinda of sheeply.She just got surprised by seeing somebody's smile and more so a guy's.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm
awesomecacy
User ImageLacy smiled widely, punching his arm softly. "I was kidding, lighten up." Her mouth fell into a frown, "I hate school" She muttered. "I'm going to fail all my papers anyways." She shrugged. "So what's the point of even getting them?"

"O-Oh." He said softly, he closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them. "Don't we all hate school?" He titled his head softly for a moment, "Well... If you want I can help you with your work..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥

Rin shakes her head softly."Ah yeah no problem.Ummm...."She looks at the room shes pointing at this."This is the kitchen."She looks back at Aro."Oh umm you dont have to try and be so nice to me."She said kinda of sheeply.She just got surprised by seeing somebody's smile and more so a guy's.

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Softly he looked around at the kitchen, his eyes were round in wonder as he tried to take in everything at once. I like the kitchen, it looks nice... I think. He said softly, his colorblind eyes shinned bright for a moment. I can't help being so nice, I am nice... When I want to be.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:05 pm
"O-Oh." He said softly, he closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them. "Don't we all hate school?" He titled his head softly for a moment, "Well... If you want I can help you with your work..."

User Image Lacy looked down at her shoes, her toes wiggling. I didn't mean to say that outloud. I don't want him to think I can't do it on my own. She looked up at him for a moment, for the first time seeming very unsure and unstable about herself. "I don't care.. I-I mean..." She shook her head and started over. "You probably have better things to do then to help me, don't worry about it." She forced what she hoped was an encouraging smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 pm
awesomecacy
User Image Lacy looked down at her shoes, her toes wiggling. I didn't mean to say that outloud. I don't want him to think I can't do it on my own. She looked up at him for a moment, for the first time seeming very unsure and unstable about herself. "I don't care.. I-I mean..." She shook her head and started over. "You probably have better things to do then to help me, don't worry about it." She forced what she hoped was an encouraging smile.

Edward looked at her, confusion was in his dark green eyes but he pushed that aside quickly; not needing to worry about it right now. "I don't have anything to do after school, really I don't." He smiled softly, "But if you don't want the help I understand."
((Sorry that I haven't posted on the other forum, haven't been up to it))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image She shifted her weight onto her other foot and shook her head. "No no, It's not like I don't want, and really need, help. I just wqanted to make sure I wasn't like... Intruding or anything. But if your up to it, that's cool." She smiled up at him. "As long as you don't mind helping a little freshman." She joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"You dont have to try to grasp every detail if it strains you."Rin said relooking over the kitchen."You really, dont have to be nice to me if you dont want to im used to it.Since people in society dont seem to notice you."She said the last sentence in a mutter."Nothing bad really just your natural jerks."She thought to herself,"Or asses..."She frowned.

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

"Okay," Mei said.

She walked hand-in-hand with Andrew until they stopped in front of her math class.

"Well, this is it, I guess," she said with a suddenly shy smile directed at Andrew, almost in a flirtatious way.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 pm
awesomecacy
User Image She shifted her weight onto her other foot and shook her head. "No no, It's not like I don't want, and really need, help. I just wqanted to make sure I wasn't like... Intruding or anything. But if your up to it, that's cool." She smiled up at him. "As long as you don't mind helping a little freshman." She joked.

Oh no, I'm up to it, I am sure. Edward said with a small smile, his dark green eyes looked to his right for a moment, before moving to the girl again. I don't mind helping a freshman... He paused for a moment. It doesn't matter to me at all.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:50 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"You dont have to try to grasp every detail if it strains you."Rin said relooking over the kitchen."You really, dont have to be nice to me if you dont want to im used to it.Since people in society dont seem to notice you."She said the last sentence in a mutter."Nothing bad really just your natural jerks."She thought to herself,"Or asses..."She frowned.

It doesn't strain me at all, just wish I could see the actual colors. Aro said softly, his topaz eyes shinned bright as he looked around before looking back at the girl. I can't help but being nice, because there is a nice side of me; just most people don't see that side because they... Well they make me angry and they need to be punished. A nod of his head, before a smirk passed his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 pm
Otulissa
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

"Okay," Mei said.

She walked hand-in-hand with Andrew until they stopped in front of her math class.

"Well, this is it, I guess," she said with a suddenly shy smile directed at Andrew, almost in a flirtatious way.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

I guess this is it... He said softly with a small frown on his lips, he didn't really want to leave her. I'll see you later today, maybe next class, or at lunch... If worse comes to worse then I will see you tomorrow before class starts. He lightly let go of her hand  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Rin blinked after Aro finished talking.Th-This guy actually thought like that.She never thought she'll actually find somebody like him."I ca...cant.."She burst out laughing."I so gotta help you...you..."She couldnt stop laughing."You dumb blond!!"She grabbed the wall,to stop her from falling to the ground, while laughing uncontrollably.♥

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 pm
Oh no, I'm up to it, I am sure. Edward said with a small smile, his dark green eyes looked to his right for a moment, before moving to the girl again. I don't mind helping a freshman... He paused for a moment. It doesn't matter to me at all.

User Image "Ayye, cause you have a little freshman girlfriend I don't know about?" Lacy teased him playfully. "Awww Eddie has a galfriend!" She said, taking out her texas drawl. She giggled, smiling wildly.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Rin blinked after Aro finished talking.Th-This guy actually thought like that.She never thought she'll actually find somebody like him."I ca...cant.."She burst out laughing."I so gotta help you...you..."She couldnt stop laughing."You dumb blond!!"She grabbed the wall,to stop her from falling to the ground, while laughing uncontrollably.♥

The blonde's right eye brow shot up at this, he was a bit confused; but that didn't matter, he just may be a bit crazy. How would you be able to help me? I am sure it's a mental disease. His eyebrow lowered as he looked at her, his eyes shined brighter, maybe there was a way. I am not a dumb blonde! He flushed angerily at this.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff