Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
Post Your Pics! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am
Kurenai-Shinju
Hmmm, my most recent cosplay is Lavi from D.Gray Man. Definitely my favorite so far. smile

Were you the one who got swooped off stage during the costume contest at AFO? X3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

My very first cosplay wig!~ <3  

Delayed-Intoxication

Kurenai-Shinju

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:23 pm
PandaTeddy
Kurenai-Shinju
Hmmm, my most recent cosplay is Lavi from D.Gray Man. Definitely my favorite so far. smile

Were you the one who got swooped off stage during the costume contest at AFO? X3

Holy snap, you're the first person to mention that! Yup, that was me! We did it for the yaoi fangirls.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 am
l337squerrel
I actually was able to meet an entire group of KHR cosplayers. Amazingly, i was the only Ryohei at Kawaiikon. I was able to join there cosplay group. I have a picture of us all together, but i wish i knew about the group earlier. I would have known what kind of outfit the group was going to go as. On top of that, that day, my hair dye failed on me. I now know what hair dye not to use. But heres the group pic.

User Image
Vongola Famiglia

User Image

User ImageRyoehei and Ichigo in a piggy back race. We now know that Ryohei Sasagawa is faster and stronger than Jacob Black with Roxas on his back.

l337squerrel

IRL Stalker

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SakuraRico

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:20 pm
I did Dan Hibiki from street fighter today. FUN FUN!!! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm
Okay last weekend was Onicon 2010 in Houston. I went on Saturday and cosplayed as Sephiroth from FF7 and the ONLY one there at that.

Taken from someone at the con I dunno who XD;; unfortunately my wing flipped on me in that pic and wasn't till later when I fixed it. And my boot covers were ticking me off so I stopped fixing them. Sephiroth in tennis shoes LOLWTF
http://draculasmind.deviantart.com/art/onicon-2010-104-184765024?q=favby:CursedCrusnik/41517778&qo=8

I was stuck in this pose for awhile LOL. We were taken like a few pics and when we looked up there were like 100 people taking our pictures XD
http://brat-the-twitchy-one.deviantart.com/art/Death-of-Aerith-part-2-184499821?q=favby:CursedCrusnik/41517778&qo=23

This CC Aerith stalked me for awhile but she was cool. She and a couple other Aeriths ended up being my stabbing victim that day. Most pics people took of me were stabbing Aeriths or facing off Cloud LOL
http://brat-the-twitchy-one.deviantart.com/art/Death-of-Aerith-part-1-184498774?q=favby:CursedCrusnik/41517778&qo=25

My wig's a fail though DX I couldn't buy the costume and wig at once kay? I'll get a longer and better one in time for the ones I plan on going to in March.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Bleh.

Here's me as Hermoine from Harry Potter:
User Image

Here's me as Gaara sexy-jutsu:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm
This is my first handmade cosplay. Well, with fabric. I was so proud of myself. It took hours and hours of frustration, sweat, LOTS and LOTS of tears, and I finally managed to complete it. I was a Tentacool Gijinka.

User Image  

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Irrlich

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am
It was almost a month ago, and it's not a 'true' cosplay (I think)
But I still feel like showing off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made the haori myself, with a lot of help from a friend who studies technical textiles. This is the first time I've ever sown a piece of clothing, and I am really happy how it turned out. It's a bit too small tough, since I underestimated my arm length.
The rest of the outfit is just part of my aikido uniform.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image
Rawr!
Im not sure if I had already posted this picture. sad

But everyone's cosplay looks great!  

l krysta l

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Hi everyone, this first picture is from my first Cosplay at Youmacon 2009 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dearborn, Mi 10/30/2009. I went as a generic Lt Commander Science Officer from Star Trek the Original Series. People at the con mistaken me for Cadet Dr McCoy from the new Star Trek movie. I got a lot of attention so I went along with it and had a lot of fun.

User Image
My second Cosplay Con was at Youmacon 2010 at the Detroit Renaissance Center in Downtown Detroit Mi 10/30/2010. This time I went as Celtic Cleric Adalardo from the original D&D board game from the late 1970's. It's a variation from the typical Cleric from the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
My second cosplay, Kaito from Vocaloid.

I've also cosplayed as Momo from Bleach... but I can't find my pictures. xd

Bermese

Dedicated Fatcat

11,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mira Moon Darling

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
User Image
^ My Chibitalia cosplay~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm
http://straydog9.deviantart.com/#/d39pmac  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm
For Otafest 2011, I cosplayed as the 'bedtime' hero version of my original character (OC), Kaya Ling. What I mean by 'bedtime' is that her hair isn't in a star-shaped ponytail like in the 'daytime' hero version of her.

I can't seem to directly make my deviantART pictures appear in my post, so the links to my pictures will have to do. cat_gonk

1] http://fav.me/d3hnjj7 - includes a link to my drawing of Kaya in the description of the picture

2] http://fav.me/d3hmsxf - outside look of Kaya (when she wears a leather jacket)

3] http://fav.me/d3hn75z - closer view of Kaya (I swear my shoulders aren't red from being in the sun. It's from my backpack rubbing against my skin. cat_xd )

Photo Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff