Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Rachelle smiled sweetly at Sam. "I am fine. How are you?" She asked, her head tilted slightly. She felt a strange tingling sensation where the mud had passed through her. She was thankful she had not solidified herself, or she would have ruined the white silk tunic she always wore. She loved her tunic. Even if it was what she was buried in.

---

Derek Cole Sandars sauntered towards where he heard the noise. It seemed like a normal thing to do. Go towards people, and maybe even talk? He was new to the whole "attempting normal" thing, and was just playing it all by year. Derek took a deep breath, marking the scents that passed through his nose as different races.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image
As Lydia continued to look out the window, a faint new scent crossed her nose. She turned, looking at Josh and Catherine. "I'll see you guys later, enjoy your conversation!" She said with a small smile and a wave. The scent she had caught was one of a different kind of vampire than either her or Catherine, and if she was correct, it was a male as well. She followed it until she could find the source. He seemed as if he was examining things as he went, and she attempted to give him a kind smile..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Sam smiled back. "I'm fine. Binky and I here were just playing around." She pointed at Michael when she said the name Binky but her teddy bear happened to hear his name called. "I wish you hadn't nicknamed Michael that...It gets on my nerves..." Sam giggled. "Cranky bear...your just mad because your all muddy." Even though the bear's face was stitched on he still some how managed to look mad.

Michael walked up to the girl Rachelle. "Hello miss. Its nice to meet you. I'm Michael no matter what Sam says. And I'm sorry about the mud ball...I was aiming for Sam and missed..." He hit Sam in the arm and she stuck her tongue out at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Rachelle nodded a the boy, Michael. "Hello. It is fine." She added, referring to the mud ball mishap. She studied carefully how the two interacted, and eyed curiously the talking Teddy Bear. It was quite interesting to her.

. . .

Derek looked at the girl walking towards him. Vampire. He could smell that right away. Hard looking skin, pale. he knew her kind. Was very familiar with them. Yellow eyes were a marker for a vegetarian. Which he was trying to be. He himself had green eyes, like new leaves, so he was told. He offered the girl a smile, which was rare. Even for a good mood, which he happened to be in. "Hullo." He muttered in a low British accent.  

iWhite Out

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Lydia smiled and nodded. "Hello. I'm Lydia. Nice to meet you." She said in a cheerful tone. She noticed that he had an accent, British, no doubt. Just like with Catherine, she was curious on how he came to this life, but avoided prying questions at the present time. She also noticed the brightness of his green eyes, different from any vampire she had met, which also made her even more curious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Rachelle nodded a the boy, Michael. "Hello. It is fine." She added, referring to the mud ball mishap. She studied carefully how the two interacted, and eyed curiously the talking Teddy Bear. It was quite interesting to her.

. . .

Derek could not deny his curiosity of this strange female. She seemed just like the other ones. Friendly, just as the others. He noticed her staring at his eyes, and by reflex, flinched away. He was so used to being run from, not people wanting to know more from him. This was strange for him. "I'm Derek." He said simply, almost a whisper to human ears, though he knew she could hear. He tried to study her discretely.  

iWhite Out

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Sam turned back to Rachelle. "So I guess we need to formally introduce the cranky bear. Rachelle this is Binky." The bear jumped up on to Sam's shoulder. "I can introduce my self thank you. Dear Miss I am Binky. And I am not cranky..." He glared at Sam who just giggled.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Girl you and that bear have some issues to work out." He tried to shake his wet hair out of his eyes but failed miserably.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image
Lydia noticed that he flinched away. Surely she hadn't done something to offend him, did she? "I'm sorry if I'm being too foward.." She apologised, hoping that she could get to know more about him. She pulled back her long hair with the ever convienient ponytail holder she kept on her wrist. It was now in a pony tail, up and away from her face. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 pm
Rachelle laughed softly, thinking to herself, Curious... How curious. "Why, hello, Binky," She said, giggling again. She smiled and bowed slightly. She glanced over at Michael, smiling as he shook his hair out.

---

Derek took a breath, shaking his head. "No, no. Not you're fault." He took another breath, and looked at her curiously. "You smell... Sweet. That's odd."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image
Lydia nodded in understanding. "Is it a sickly sweet? Because some shapeshifters percieve it that way, too sweet to bear..." She explained nervously, running her hand through the bangs that had fallen from her updo. She looked down at the ground for a moment, then back up. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 pm
"It is nice to finally meet you Rachelle." Sam giggled again. "I think the bear has a crush on Rachelle." Some how Binky actually blushed. "I think I'm going to go inside now..." He jumped off Sam's shoulder and walked inside the cafeteria. He walked up to where Lydia was talking to some new guy.

Sam on the other hand just laughed. "Told you. He's just a really funny bear. Its sad that he couldn't be human...oh wait! He is." She turned to Michael.

Michael hadn't really been paying attention, he was trying to get his hair out of his face. He looked up at Sam. "What? I'm not...nevermind." It was useless trying to argue with that girl. Michael thought that she liked to argue just to hear her own voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm
Rachelle looked clueless, not knowing what to say in the conversation or how to explain the peculiar actions of the bear. "What...?"She started, unsure of how to word her curiosity.

---

"No, not a sickly scent," He answered, taking another smell. "It smells like... Gardenia's, lavender, and... Sunshine." He finished, his eyes closed, trying to name the scent.

iWhite Out

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image
Lydia smiled, and supposed she would have blushed if she could have. "Well, thank you. I haven't heard that before. Sunshine? Really?" She asked, quite confused on how that could be a smell, then she noticed Binky the Bear. She looked down at him, and gave a small smile. "Outside a bit too much for now?" She asked the bear, conjuring a towel for the teddy, so he could clean off the mud, and dry off. .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Sam shook her head. "I don't even know..."

Michael shook his head as well. "I guess thats just the way he is...besides...I'm not like that Sam...Why do you call me Binky?"

Sam shrugged. "I just do so get over it." She stuck her tongue out at him again.

((I'm making this Binky's color for when he's not near Sam...just so ya know))

Binky took the towel graciously. "Thank you. They were being childish so I decided to come inside where actual mature people are." He started drying him self off. He wasn't all that muddy but he was soaked all the way to his stuffing. It would take him forever to dry off...

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 pm
((And now I must bid you all good night. See ya tomorrow^^))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games