Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm
(Thats alright those things happen)

Emily laughed. "alright ill make supper then." She wonderd when it was the last time he had a home cooked meal. "Oh ya, homework was a big thing to me back in my old house. It helped occupy mu times, and kept me in my room." she admitted knowing he wouuld understand why she would have wanted to stay in her room. "Well thank you for coming to pic me up for school. Did you see any of my books you were interested in?" she asked casualy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 pm
Nich sighed, he didnt like lying to his new room-mate so easily, but he didnt think he should really tell her about any of what appened, mostly because it would just bum her ou, and the night before was bad enough.

"I didnt reall check through your stuff, aside from the obvious privacy issues that would entail, i had to catch up on my sleep. I told oyu already i think, that i sleep most of the day away."

Nich walked along beside her, they rounded the corner that lead to his apartment, and he cought himself mid-thought. It was their apartment now... he ahd a friend.

"Thanks... for the dinner i mean."

Nich blushed a little at the warm thought he'd just had. it seemed odd to him to think such things.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:17 am
"Ah makes sence. "and no problem, how does spagetti sound?....hmm...or maybe sterfrie? if that doesnt work i have some momey saved up for collage and outher odds and ends. I could go shopping for something to make" she commented thinking abot supper. "My homeworks shouldn't take me to long. Just some math and things for my art class." she sighed. she was happy she had somebody to come home to that liked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:02 pm
As they climbed the stairs to his aprtment he held open the door for her.

"Spahgetti actually sounds pretty good, i find that everyone makes it different, and im always up for new things. I suppose we should talk about money stuff for a minute though..."

He looked at her a little too formal for his normal expression, as he tossed his shoes in the corner by the door.

"Here's how its going to work, and there will be no exceptions. i will pay for all things pertaining to the apartment. I may also be inclined to lend you moeny for clothes, or simple things, and mayhap even college when the day comes. This is final."

He smiled at the end breaking his serious face, and laughed little.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 am
Emily laughed slightly at his reference to the money as she untied her shoes sitting on the couch. "That hardley seems fair" she commented. She opened the door to her room and dumped her soes and things on the floor next to her bed. She then went into the kitchen and looked through the cuboards seeing if he had everything she needed to make spahgetti.

"Are you sure I can't help with some of that? I do have a job you know" she commented again tapping her lip runing through a list in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm
Nich slyly reached for his inside pocket and pulled out a plawless gold band that would normally fit an average ladies finger and tossed it onto the counter beside emily.

"Do you want to know whats really unfair? I made that out of lead. Its flawless, even the most skilled goldsmith would have a difficulty making that, and it took me less than an afternoon. I could sell that to a jeweler for a handsome bit of change. Ive got contacts on the west coast buying my jewelery to set diamonds into, and ive got contacts on the east coast sending me all the lead i need."

He let it sink in for a minute. His appearance was that of a humble life, but he had a small fortune in overseas banks.

"I have to do everything by mail so that no one figured out that i dont really look the part of a gold-smith, and shouldnt be nearly as skilled as i am. I dont ask for much, and i do all my deals under the table so the fuzz wont catch on. Its almost flawless the way i take advantage of everyday commerce, and if you would take advantage of it with me id be honoured."

He smiled at her a little, he knew it sounded overly gracious, and way too generous, but the simple fact was it wasnt hard for him to make all the money he did. In fact he thought it was probably harder to keep his secret than to actually accomplish transmuting metals.

"The lead is a joke, its alot easier to use chrome."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 am
Emily blinked at the golden band he had tossed at her. She picked it up and held it in her had. It looked very beautiful realy and she liked it. She wonderd what else he had hidden that she didn't know about. Making things like this seemed fun but she wondered why he wanted to keep it all a secret. She tossed it back to him and came in the living room to sit on the arm of the couch slightly. She crosed her arms.

"How could I help you? It seems nice, but I have no idea how to do any of that and I'm not very skilled in magic like you are" she commented thinking about the stupid curse that was on her. "One more question, why keep it secret what you do? I didn't understand that much" she explained wondering ho he was so good at what he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Nich chuckled. he didnt think she would undeerstand perfectly but she really wasnt grasping magic like he thought.

"Emily, i make this stuff with magic, its flawless because i turn chrome into gold using alchemy,and then i change the shape of the gold using perfectly controlled energy... through magic."

He scratched his head for a moment before continueing.

"Ya sobasically i need to keep it a secret because i cant just walk around talking about the magical way i make jewelery, ill get killed, and this also considering the government keeps track of everyone's income. I dont think theyd like the anomoly i toss into their economy."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 am
Emily blinked. 'Oh, makes sense I guess. So how would I be able to help you with that?" she asked refering to his offer earlyer. She still didn't know how she could help. Though it sounded like a good idea. She sighed going back intot he kitchen, to get the things out for supper. He was smart. she thought. Very smart, but if he wanted to keep all this money a secret. Why work so hard to get so much of it? She wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am
"wel you cant really, you can do only the things for me that a stoic would weant, and that is to say that seneca beleived all people could add something to your life. So make me dinner, and give me the company ive gone without, and you will be helping all i need you to help. Dont ask questions about me, not because i dont like it but because i wont answer, and just be around asically. like you well enough Emily, and your company is better than that whch ive had for nigh on a year now."

He laugherd a little as he followed her at a joke he had yet to make.

"Not to mention i havent had a woman's hand to cook for me since i left the orphanage."

He made a slapping sound with the back of his hand in a kind of chauvanistic way. he was joking of course, and it was easy to tell by his smile.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:19 am
Emily laughed slightly. She then turned and seeing his smile laughed again. "Alright, fine I can do that I guess" she agreed. "Can I ask one question ..er two question?" she asked smiling. "Nothing about what we were talking about I promise" she smiled.

She wanted to know if he would teach her any small spells. Unless the curse aloud her not to. She sighed. "and I'm sure my food is ten times better than an orphanage" she smiled remembering being in one herslef.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 am
Nich leaned back on the counter in the small kitchnette he had and reached behind himself idly for a box of pap-tarts.

"Feel free Emily, i would love to answer your questions. Just make sure they arent all about feelings and the like, everyone knows that men dont have those anyways."

He chuckled softly, he was seriously enjoying just hanging out with this girl. It was entertaining much moreso than putting the television on so it wasnt quiet in his apartment.

((Man... i am really sorry about all the spelling errors in my last post. It was like 2 oclock in the morning, and i was really hammered. I probably should have just waited until this morning, but i always check my email before i crash and... it doesnt end well sometimes.))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:28 pm
"would you teach me a few speels if possible? or at least let me watch when you use them. Does this curse stop me from using magic?" she asked cuting up noddle string and dumping them in a pot of boiling water she had on the stove. she was happy, he was fun to hang around, and so much easyer to talk to. she couldnt help but laugh again about his "men don't have feelings comment" "thats not ture by the way, about the men, why else would you have helped me?"

( nah thats alright, happens besides as you may have noticed I can't spell worht a flip either,)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm
Nich screwed up his eyes in thoguht for a moment and wondered not aloud but to himself silently for a moment.

"Well youll never learn a spell, only gull-fledge witches can do that. Since you have magical blood in you, you probably have some latent ability that you arent aware youve been using your entire life. See witches can do rudimentary magic without preparation or ritual at all, and thats basically where my powers end, because speels are tough s**t, and i have no ability to use them for some reason."

He looked over at her hands in a somewhat intense way thinking and then spoke slowly...

"You cant think of anything yourself can you? For instance something your inexplicably skilled at."

(Spelling is for losers anyways all words are just cognitive devoltuion in progree anyways. Soon we'll all be doublethinking the dictionary away as it is.))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 am
Emily thought a moment at his question. She was kind of disapointed she couldn't do spells. They seemed so interesting to her. She wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, and accidently cut her finger with the knife she was cutting the noodles with.

"OW!..CRAP!" she shook it and seeing it was bleeding slightly she stuck it in her mouth. Using her clean hand she tosed the noodles in the pot.

"sorry, It wont get in the food I promise. But umm...im good with plants..and cooking...I also seem to alos know a lot about medicine I never studied" she shruged. "I don't know if that counts." she told him unsure what else to say.

(LOL SO TRUE. woot for on spellerrs!)  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games