Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Shima winced slightly as she looked at the blue fire that had appeared. The crystal peice in her back was hurting a lot. "What was your purpose in attacking me like this?!" Shima yelled over the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Karumo stepped back. "The Akatsuki needs you..."Karumo said simply,her arms falling to her side,the crystal staying. Her metal arms retracted into her back,showing no appearance.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm
the akatsuki......... hehehehe u mean that orginazation is still around *the flames morphed and took the form of a human and then i appeared* so tell me where can i find ur band  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:10 pm
"Well. The akatsuki cannot have me." Shima glared at the kunoichi. "Leave before you cause any more trouble. Anbu will be here any moment."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:36 pm
*glances back at the hokage* hello hokage-sama its been awhile hasn't it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 am
"I will leave only as a last resort. I will not fail my mission."Karumo told her.  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 am
Suddenly a wolf's howl could be heard clearly around them all. Lady Shima's wolf was above them, looking down from the rooftops. "They are coming my lady." He spoke to her.
"Good." Shima said, looking up at her animal. Her eyes flicked further in the distance, she could see several anbu members coming up behind Shiki her wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:07 pm
........... Karumo tell me where is ur base located *draws sword* if not then i'll just take the information myself  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am
"Your sword does not intimidate me."She drew her own sword. It was as long as her with forked edges.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 am
Hunter took the prsinors and gave them to the ninja waiting for them inside the land. He said "let's get back to the village already."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 am
its obvious that we've never met before *a black substance appeared around my hand then it absorbed my sword, then my forearm became a large sword and my arm was covered in the black substance*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:48 am
The Anbu that appeared, busied themselves by getting the civlians away from the immediate area. One of the Anbu medics came over to Shima quickly and landed beside her. "Lady Hokage. You're injured.""Yes." Shima said calmly. "Please remove it here. I need to stay and help. I must be able to go back and fight."
"Yes Ma'am." The medic told her. "It'll be harder to do out here but I can take care of it." She slowly worked on removing the shard. Healing it as she removed it so if any veins or arterys were cut Shima wouldn't bleed to death.
The Hokage held still, slightly bent over as the Anbu went to work on removing the shard from her skin.

Tsuki sighed, "Right lets go then."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:30 am
now....... *gets into a fighting stance* shall we get started  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 am
Karumo grinned and set her sword in front of her."Bring it."She wasn't going to go easy on him.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am
After a while of walking Alure sensed something strange, he started to run, "Guys we have to hurry back"...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games